JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#711 (permalink))
Old
Picard (Offline)
New to JF

04-17-2011, 01:12 AM

Greetings everyone. My name is Michael, you can call me Char. I am from the US. I love various things from japan going from movies like Godzilla to TV shows and anime. I have been there before and thoroughly enjoyed it. While surfing the web I found these forums and thought it would be a nice place to go. I hope to get to know a lot of people.
(#712 (permalink))
Old
Thunderstorm (Offline)
New to JF

04-18-2011, 10:17 AM

Hello there,

I joined a long time ago and was gone since yesterday, so I have to introduce myself now. Anways... you may call me Jun. I am japanese/korean (born in Osaka), but since I never lived there again after the age of 4, my knowlege of the language and many customs is very limited. I make my home in Europe right now, but that will change again. I am 23 years of age.

Well, for the future I am hoping to return more often to Japan to regain my knowledge and doing a study abroad year.
(#713 (permalink))
Old
Trifectionx (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Trifectionx Send a message via MSN to Trifectionx Send a message via Skype™ to Trifectionx
04-18-2011, 05:19 PM

im studying japanese at uni

i was a pro gamer a while ago in doa, a japanese title

i like anime, ninjas. . ..tbh i dnt reli do the small talk stuff

here i am, thats all

There is no such thing as ronin, fore all samurai know that I am their true master. Also, ninja, geisha and Pokemon in later years.
日本語を勉強する
(#714 (permalink))
Old
XxBiancaxX (Offline)
New to JF

04-19-2011, 09:00 AM

Hello!!!
Well... My name is Bianca, im from México and im 20 year old !!
Im studing Psychology!! what can i say about me... i really like sports and to be whit my friends!!
Im sorry about my english... im not that good... ahahahahaha!!! >w<

Nice to meet u guys
(#715 (permalink))
Old
AadiHan (Offline)
New to JF

04-21-2011, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi View Post
Name: Avinash
Coming to you from: Florida, USA
First Breath: 05/17/88

Intentions: I've always been an avid fan of Japanese culture since I was a child. I'm here to meet others who share the passion, not only for Japanese anime/manga but the culture itself. I'm here to browse around and meet others, who like to dwell themselves into Japanese culture =)

Why do you want to go to japan?: It's one of the top 3 countries I have to go to soon, along with China and the United Kingdom. Aside for my love of the culture, I'd like to further my studies of international trade in Japan. If I go in 2010, it'll be to study abroad in Kansai Gaidai University in Hirakata (Just one option so far). Let's see how everything unfolds, since I have a business here to look after, I won't be able to go for 2 semesters, hah. Hopefully all goes well ^^

Just some basic info. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to treat you all well
Hey Avinash,

Name's Aadithyan, in India at present, and looking to get out soon enough. I'm new here as well! And obviously share a Japanese fascination with you, so as the old saying goes, 'What's up?'
(#716 (permalink))
Old
AadiHan (Offline)
New to JF

04-21-2011, 11:53 AM

Greetings people of ze wurld! Name's Aadi, it's short for a much longer version. I'm an Indian living in Hyderabad at present, though I've lived at separate times in Duabi, the States and Canada. Born in September, I'm 24 and currently am a M.A English Lit Student.

I like to think of myself as a poet, and am also a fair hand at sketching. I love art, and literature. I like people. My favourite trip is watching people, and getting to know them. I listen to music, but am not very proficient at it's trivia, I'm more of an easy listening sort I guess, jazz, blues the good stuff. Though I'm as much a child of Jimi and Floyd as I am of RATM. And Bach plays in my head from time to time. So there's a large movement there, not really sure how to classify it.

I am a man of the school of experience, and all that implies. Ergo, I'm here to meet a few new people and get to the knowing part. Oh, and I like Japan. Did I mention that?
(#717 (permalink))
Old
supapandadeanna (Offline)
New to JF

04-25-2011, 11:39 PM

heyyy my name is pandaa and i need a study buddy who can speak japanese to talk to me and stuff so i can practice and learnnn, moving to japan in a couple of months, arigato!

email me at supapandadeanna @ aol . com
(#718 (permalink))
Old
thetrueflesh (Offline)
New to JF

05-02-2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBiancaxX View Post
Hello!!!
Well... My name is Bianca, im from México and im 20 year old !!
Im studing Psychology!! what can i say about me... i really like sports and to be whit my friends!!
Im sorry about my english... im not that good... ahahahahaha!!! >w<

Nice to meet u guys
Nice to see more people from Mexico over here.

F.
(#719 (permalink))
Old
Ashura (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Ashura Send a message via MSN to Ashura Send a message via Yahoo to Ashura Send a message via Skype™ to Ashura
05-03-2011, 07:32 PM

Name: Ashura
Coming to you from: Connecticut
First Breath: September 39d, 1991
Intentions and Whatnot: Just to talk about visual-kei and make a few friends.
Why do you want to go to Japan? Cuz I think it's a wonderful country with a lot of history that fascinates me.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to PM me, or get in touch via IM.
(#720 (permalink))
Old
astrogaijin (Offline)
JF Regular

05-06-2011, 12:45 AM

Name: Austin

Coming to you from: Chicago

First Breath: December 1st, 1993

Intentions and Whatnot: to learn more about Japan and it's people and culture and to discuss it with other people.

Why do you want to go to Japan? I love Japanese culture, I have read all the books in my school about Japanese history and culture and I love it all. Japan is a beautiful country with a unique and fascinating people, culture and history. I plan on going to college to major in astronomy and Japanese since I want to live in Japan. I want to teach English there, but I also love astronomy and if I could do something related to that in Japan it would be great. I currently know next to nothing about Japanese language but I love the sounding of the language and how it is written. I started my intrest in Japan just from the language since I wanted to learn another language but I didn't want it in roman letters and Japanese looked great.

Sorry if this is long/weird I just felt like saying it so my situation is understood more.