JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#731 (permalink))
Old
kutsalinek (Offline)
New to JF

06-12-2011, 04:56 PM

Hi! I found this site through an ad when I was looking for penpals from Japan in some penpal pages. I was learning Japanese -finished 8 courses out of 14. But sensee just left me behind and moved to Rumenia. (I live in Turkey.) And I've begun to badly forget. I need to practise and learn more, add more knowledge to the existing knowledge. Nihongo ga hontou ni suki da kara. Why I love Japanese that much is that it's one thing out of two which makes me feel relaxed and want to learn more of it. (The other one is drawing ^^. ) Also I love Japan because it has the best comic books and cartoons. I'm studying to attend an art university of cartoon and animation. Japan has the great combination of the very two things I love. That's why Japan is beloved. So that's all. I hope we can get on ^^.
(#732 (permalink))
Old
Batmax05 (Offline)
New to JF

06-16-2011, 08:04 PM

Hi, I found this forum through a google search while looking for Japanese language forums to help improve my learning. Been learning Japanese for a little over 2 years by pretty much just throwing books at myself for hours.

I hated feeling so monolingual when reading online forums and seeing how many members had at least a 2nd language and I liked the odd manga comic and anime cartoon so I thought I would choose Japanese. I liked the idea of being able to one day know so many Kanji characters as well.

I like to relex to the odd Japanese music too.
(#733 (permalink))
Old
Leanne182x (Offline)
New to JF

Talking 06-16-2011, 08:13 PM

Hey all,

I just googled Japan forum and alas here I am! I've been doing a lot more reading lately about Japan so thought why not look for a forum. I have plans to see Japan, mainly because I love the culture and how polite a place it is.

Just last week I started to learn Hiragana in hope that by the time I finish uni and can visit Japan I will be able to speak and understand Japanese I know odd words and phrases from watching anime but it isn't much.

I'm off to see Maximum The Hormone in London this coming Monday (20th July) ... STOKED!
(#734 (permalink))
Old
adirock (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to adirock
06-18-2011, 11:00 PM

Name: Adi
Coming to you from: Switzerland
First Breath: January 17th

I was looking for an English-speaking japanese forum and I hope I found the right one!

My intention here? I want to make some friends who like japanese culture, tradition, music and almost everything that is connected to japan.
I hope to have a good time in this forum!

Cheers!

Adi

Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?
(#735 (permalink))
Old
Sei (Offline)
New to JF

06-22-2011, 03:48 PM

Hi everyone ^^

みんなさん、こんにちは ^^

This Japan Forum sounds cool! I hope I would be able to give/find some help here about Japanese Language & Culture that I adore so much.
Nice to meet you

(sorry for my poor English... :s)

Sorry for my poor English... ~~ Sei

「粉雪と踴る君に逢いたい…」
Extract from 「雪月花 SETSUGEKKA -The end of silence-」
(#736 (permalink))
Old
setiawanshogun (Offline)
New to JF

06-24-2011, 03:58 AM

Hello everyone,

hoping to make new friends and learning japanese language and cultures =D
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
=)
(#737 (permalink))
Old
steampunkgrrrl (Offline)
New to JF

06-25-2011, 05:11 PM

Hello everyone! I'm kind of new to the forum (I think I've been here before, but it's been forever). It's nice to meet all of you!
(#738 (permalink))
Old
julina (Offline)
New to JF

06-26-2011, 04:26 PM

Name: Marela
Coming to you from: Philippines
First Breath: Aug 19--
Intentions and whatnot: To make friends.
Why do you want to go to Japan: No plans of going to Japan. Demo, if even a chance, I'd probably watch concerts. And hopefully see my favorite Japanese artists in person. LOL

(#739 (permalink))
Old
Emiko25 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Emiko25
06-26-2011, 10:30 PM

Konnichiwa minnasan! Hajimemashite (^_^)
My name is Emily (though I like the nickname Emiko)
Coming to you from: USA
First Breath: Nov. 8
Intentions and whatnot: Make friends, converse about beloved Japan, and perhaps get a few helpful tips for when I go over there (^_^)
Why do you want to go to Japan: I want to go to Japan for all sorts of reasons. It is just such a beautiful country, and the culture/people are just so appealling to me. It is the society I feel that I should have been born into, haha. Nippon ni ikitai yo!
(#740 (permalink))
Old
deviangel (Offline)
Banned

07-03-2011, 09:39 AM

Hi...all....I'm new here

My name is Emily (though I like the nickname Emiko)
Coming to you from: Indonesia
First Breath: Jan. 10
Intentions and whatnot: Make friends
Why do you want to go to Japan: I want to go to Japan just for watching anime and read manga all day lol

Last edited by deviangel : 07-03-2011 at 09:41 AM.