(#741 (permalink))
Old
DragonNL (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-13-2011, 11:24 PM

Hey I'm also new.

Name: Willem
Coming to you from: The Netherlands
First Breath: June 1988. Now you also know the reason why I call myself DragonNL.
Intentions and whatnot: Talk about Japan and events ofcourse! And music. I LOVE music.
Why do you want to go to Japan: In fact, I've allready been to Japan 2 times. I've seen many different places across the southcoast of Japan, but Tokyo is my favorite! Amazing country, way different than The Netherlands.

Last edited by DragonNL : 07-13-2011 at 11:30 PM.
(#742 (permalink))
Old
V1nn1 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-14-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonNL View Post
Hey I'm also new.

Name: Willem
Coming to you from: The Netherlands
First Breath: June 1988. Now you also know the reason why I call myself DragonNL.
Intentions and whatnot: Talk about Japan and events ofcourse! And music. I LOVE music.
Why do you want to go to Japan: In fact, I've allready been to Japan 2 times. I've seen many different places across the southcoast of Japan, but Tokyo is my favorite! Amazing country, way different than The Netherlands.
Hey Willem. I'm from the Netherlands too . What kind of music do you love?
(#743 (permalink))
Old
DragonNL (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-14-2011, 05:17 PM

Basicaly everything. Techno, Trance, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rock, Metal, Classical, Jazz, Reggae and everything in between. The genre doesn't matter, as long as it's Asian or Latin.
One of my favorite artists is Yasutaka Nakata from capsule. He's amazing, everything he touches turns into gold!
Even this remix for Kylie.. It's amazing! Every remix he makes turns out better than the original. lol

Last edited by DragonNL : 07-14-2011 at 05:20 PM.
(#744 (permalink))
Old
RosaFFS (Offline)
New to JF

07-15-2011, 03:10 PM

So... Hi?

Name: Rosa
Coming to you from: The Netherlands.
First Breath: 23rd of June, 1994 (I feel young? xD)
Intentions and whatnot: uhm, get to know more about Japan, and talk to other people with the same interest I guess?
Why do you want to go to Japan: I love their culture and love their fashion. <3 I just think Japan is really awesome.

So yeah, I hope to find some nice people on here. (:
(#745 (permalink))
Old
Obba3 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Obba3
07-15-2011, 03:50 PM

Name: Robert
Coming to you from: Swedem
First Breath: 22 feb 1993
intentions and whatnot: Talk to people about Japan, maybe make some friends.
why do you want to go to japan: I remember around 2:nd grade i said to my teacher that i wanted to go to japan. And i have always been intrested in japan so long i can remember. And why i want to go to Japan?
I want to go to japan and try to live a normal japanese life. But before that im going to japan to a language school and studie japanese there 10 months.
Then back to Sweden, start studie university (collage) then finish in Japan.

I live in Sweden, native speech is Swedish my secound language is English. And im currently study japanese.
Feel free to ask about Sweden if you are interested.

はじめまして、わたしはロバートです よろしくおねが いします。
(#746 (permalink))
Old
HottestVIPELF (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to HottestVIPELF Send a message via Skype™ to HottestVIPELF
Hi Hi~!!~ - 07-17-2011, 07:49 PM

Hallo~

My name is Eunie, and I am very much interested in Japanese culture and I have been since I was a kid^^

My main goal is to move to Japan once I'm finished with college, it's been a lifelong dream of mine.

I can speak Basic Japanese and I'm still learning

Nice to meet you all~!!~

Name: Eunie
DOB: July 25, 1992
Why I'm here: To find people with the same interests as me and to find Japanese friends~
Why I want to go to Japan: It's as I said earlier, I've always had an intrest in Japan since I was a child, in 2nd or 3rd grade. I have always love their culture and history and the language and just about everything dealing with Japan. And hopefully once I do move there, I'll be able to see some of my fave artists, be JPOP or KPOP lol.

"Take my hand, Be my angel, Ring My Bell."

-T.O.P AKA Choi Seunghyun; Somebody to Love
(#747 (permalink))
Old
xLisax (Offline)
New to JF

07-17-2011, 08:20 PM

Hello My name is Lisa. I'm currently a student studying at University in England. My main hobbies are drawing, gaming, listening to music and keeping fit. I speak very basic Japanese and have been learning for a year, I hope this forum will help with resources/advice and such to help me improve!
(#748 (permalink))
Old
krissgale01 (Offline)
New to JF

07-25-2011, 06:53 AM

Hi
Myself Krissgale 21yr just a newbie at this community site. I love japanese anime/manga and pleased to part of this great community.
(#749 (permalink))
Old
Bard (Offline)
New to JF

08-02-2011, 05:07 PM

I'm Bard and I'm new here; I joined out of an interest in Japan and its people. I'm a forum veteran and while I've been around here and there on the internet, this is the first Japan-related forum that I've joined. I hope to have a good time here and to have some interesting and fun discussions!
(#750 (permalink))
Old
Peachh (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 08-02-2011, 09:23 PM

name : Stuart
live in Uk

favourite anime : probably Soul eater
i love music, gigs and festivals, gaming, exercise my gf, guitar and japanese culture as well as nature and animals :3

would love to learn some more japanese /