AmeeraChan (Offline)
New to JF

Ameera - HimiChan :P - 09-10-2011, 02:19 PM

Name: Ameera Nice to Meet You.

Coming To You From: Dubai , UAE .

First breath: 8-1994

intentions:
To LearN How TO SpeaK JapaNese .

why do i want to go to japan?: i dont know where to start @_@ hmm.. i Think that their culture , style , language is Unique .. its like they live in their own world , and it makes me intrested in going there , so i could learn more about them and how they live their lives , oh .. and ofcourse one day to communicate in their toungue language.
About Me: Im A senior High school student in Dubai , i enjoy meeting new people from different Countries

My Intrests : Traveling + Making Friends + Drawing.

Himi Chan
(#772 (permalink))
Old
Taggerung (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Taggerung
09-11-2011, 10:26 AM

Name: Callum
Hollering from: England
Born: 30th June, 88

Why am I here?: I've been teaching myself katakana and hiragana to help me get into a full time Japanese degree at university. I want to learn as much as possible so i'm making every effort I can.

Why do you want to go to Japan?: Main reason is I want to work in the field of nuclear physics and Japan has a really good nuclear programme. The culture is the second reason I wish to go. I've looked into all my options so i've done my research first. Now i'm making it happen.

About me: I study physics and languages part time with the Open University UK. I don't really get up to much else right now. Oh i'm a keen martial artist too, boxing and karate are great sports.
(#773 (permalink))
Old
Nicoretto (Offline)
New to JF

09-12-2011, 04:00 PM

Name: Nicollette

Coming to you from: Los Angeles, California

First Breath:20 years ago.

Intentions: To meet new people who share same interests; To gain some help and new knowledge for my Japanese studies.

Why I want to go to japan: To immerse myself into the culture for a few months, and really gain an understanding for it. And hopefully to also help improve/test out my ability to speak the language.

Nice to meet you all!
(#774 (permalink))
Old
LeSamourai (Offline)
New to JF

09-18-2011, 05:40 AM

Hello, this is my first post. I'm a new member here, if anything is against the rules, please remind me. Here's my brief introduction:

Name: "Le Samourai" (Out of privacy, I would prefer not to state my actual name)

Coming to you from: California, United States

First Breath: 19th of September, 1989.

Intentions: My intentions here are to gain some insight into the culture of Japan, the entertainment popular there, and also perhaps to increase my knowledge of the Japanese language. I barely know Japanese, but I plan on starting to learn it at some point.

Why I want to go to Japan: I'm not sure if I will ever visit Japan, frankly, but I would not mind visiting it at least once at some point during my life. From the pictures I have seen, it's a beautiful place. I also heavily enjoy Japanese cuisine as well. The locations, cuisine, and interesting culture are reasons why I may want to travel there.

"There is no greater solitude than that of the samurai, unless it is that of the tiger in the jungle... Perhaps..." -The Book of Bushido (Le Samouraï, 1967 film by Jean-Pierre Melville)
(#775 (permalink))
Old
Eiensora (Offline)
New to JF

Hello there! - 09-22-2011, 10:14 PM

Hi, I've been a shadower on this site for a little while and finally built up enough courage to make an account.

A little bit about me, I'm currently an economics major with a focus on international relations. I lived in Japan from when I was about 3 until I was 10. That being said, I really only have a first graders vocabulary and almost zero knowledge of kanji. My Japanese teacher thought it more prevalent to teach us how to use a soroban(abacus) instead of the language.

Well I'll stop it there for now. Well I'm looking forward to my time spent here and it's a pleasure to meet all of you!
(#776 (permalink))
Old
Mystikal1 (Offline)
New to JF

09-27-2011, 10:15 AM

Name: Dune

First Breath:30 years ago.

Intentions: To meet new people who share same interestsas well as gain knowledge about culture and country.

Why I want to go to japan: To experience the culture and people of this fine country, also to learn about their traditions.

Abt me: My career is within the Information Technology field, I am positive that its very very very difficult to get into Japan within the IT sector. I am a person who is cool, calm and collected.

Looking forward to chatting

Learn the rules well so you know how to bend them correctly.
(#777 (permalink))
Old
foxily (Offline)
New to JF

09-29-2011, 05:06 PM

Name: Tegan Williams
Coming to you from: England :-)
First Breath: 25th July 1992
Why do you want to go to Japan: because it looks like such an interesting place! also I want to go shopping there haha! :-)

Hello, hello! I can't believe I only just found this forum! I hope it entertains me for a long time!
(#778 (permalink))
Old
mekz (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to mekz
09-29-2011, 05:27 PM

Name: Sigit
Nick : mekz
Coming to you from: Indonesia
Born: 6 july 198x :banghead:

i'm college man. and why Japan? why i'm here? Dunno' actually i want meet w/ Saint Seiya and Tensai Bakabon ofc. lol

let's make friends around the world. just send me a msg when you come to my country. i'll be your alive Compas. hahahaha. *toast*

Greetings from Indonesian

mekz

talk w/ me on twitter

(#779 (permalink))
Old
cfontenot (Offline)
New to JF

09-30-2011, 04:41 PM

I'm doubting anyone really reads this thread, but I'll post a hello anyway!

Konnichi wa!

Name: Clara

Born: 1979

I live in Louisiana with my husband and 6 month old son, Ender.
I've loved Japan my whole life, ever since my father read the history of Japan to me while I was in the crib
I'm learning Japanese right now but have no one nearby to practice with, and I'm anxious to learn more and get some practice in!

Arigato gozaimasu.
(#780 (permalink))
Old
Luciferinne (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to Luciferinne
10-02-2011, 12:34 AM

Morning all, (^ o ^) /
I'm sorry if the name of this thread is so Annoying~
You know the meaning of this Thread..
"I'am not Luciferianism" means I am not a worshiper of Lucifer / Satan.
"But, I'm Luciferinne" I mean it's i'am Luciferinne =))
ah so this OOT .. Sorry ^^
__________________________________________________ ______

Introduce my name is Sebastian Lovesgood.
Maybe you know, In Forum World i'm use Luciferinne, in RPForum I'm use Lovesgood Sebastian. may know me?
My Gender: Male / Female
__________________________________________________ ______

I come from Indonesia,
My Favourite Anime, K-On! , Kuroshitsuji, Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
I;m Watch K-On! until Episode 2, Out of this I so love K-On! clay since Mio Akiyama, it's MOE!
Kuroshitsuji've finished all, I've never Kuroshitsuji II clay / movie than Episode 1, was Alois's cruel huh?
Hannah period Anafeloz eyes stabbed try, jyah really cruel.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn, my intention First I'm want to watch until the end but stopped at Episode 31 for Bored
but Fun! no one knows how Giotto out in the episode?

* Note: I watch anime downloading but watching it on Animehere.

Manga if not too frequently,
its Bored finished watching Anime for mending reading alone,
I usually read Manga Anime Series Because its not there
I read the frequency of Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, as Kuroko no Basketball.
ah but in the end so not ever again because already there are anime ..
__________________________________________________ ____

About Final Japan,
I ♥ japan cause there have a Good Culture, Cruel Yakuza, Screamy Ghost, and Great Anime.!

Well,

So
Sebastian Lovesgood [Luciferinne]
02.october.2011
7:32 AM (GMT+7) at FInalFantasyForums.