JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

Burkhartdesu: New World Order - 12-16-2009, 03:59 AM

Instead of derailing a thread, I thought I'd start a new one about this.

The subject was global warming, and he claims that global warming is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkhartdesu View Post
This is just another way to fear people into a global "New World Order" governance.
What is this, New World Order?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#2 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
12-16-2009, 04:01 AM

New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(#3 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-16-2009, 06:43 AM

YouTube - Councilor Fujita Questions 9/11 Part 1

http://benjaminfulford.com/Transcrip...0of%20911.html (Transcript of of 9/11 attack testimony in the Japanese Parliament that was broadcast live nationwide on NHK television)

Japan is the first country in the world to question the official 9/11 reports from the American government at the official level.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
xyzone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-16-2009, 07:07 AM

I don't know where he lives or what, and if there's a tin shortage there, but surely the right thickness in the tin foil hat will protect anyone from the global warming order control waves that are making legitimate sources clearly report the climate data, greenhouse effect schematics and that ridiculous common sense of pointing out oil/coal industry motivation.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-16-2009, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzone View Post
I don't know where he lives or what, and if there's a tin shortage there, but surely the right thickness in the tin foil hat will protect anyone from the global warming order control waves that are making legitimate sources clearly report the climate data, greenhouse effect schematics and that ridiculous common sense of pointing out oil/coal industry motivation.
I think he says he smokes (or eats?) marajuana, which would explain a lot.

Funny, he also says it has no effect on your health.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
12-16-2009, 08:36 AM

"New world order" is, in it's core, a compilation of conspiracy theories... a "master conspiracy theory", if you may. Some of these theories I, personally, find plausible, in others the logic is broken to a ridiculous degree... a couple of them, however, I support completely. Yet the idea of NWO itself I find to be quite unlikely.

There's a great deal of resources and discussion available on the web, some good youtube videos too. Yet, if you decide to indulge yourself in these matters, don't forget to take a pack of salt with you. Preferably two.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
WhoIsDaffy (Offline)
Banned

12-16-2009, 09:44 AM

Yea its the new world order baby, and its in effect

the build-a-burger's and BIS (thats a bank based in basel, the Bank of International Settlement - formed to dish out WW2 reperations money)

It's all hidden in plain sight.

yea there are some "funky" you tube video's out there (which all seem to have mark ronson, "clubbed to death" as the soundtrack)
But most of them tend to over hype, and hate on the NWO.

my point of view is simple.
I do not have the knowledge to pipe gas, water and electricity into my home (ok i do, but i dont have the means)
I can go to a pub and buy a beer, fags, i can even get food delivered to my house.
I can buy almost anything from almost anywhere in the world without even leaving my house.

sure the NWO is in effect, but i ask.
Is that really a bad thing?

(exception being that in order to maintain power 5% of the worlds population owns/controls 95% of the worlds money - and i'm not one of them)

Last edited by WhoIsDaffy : 12-16-2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: meh- typo
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

12-16-2009, 01:13 PM

The only New World Order I know were these guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post

I smoke pot too. You're gonna put me next to those idiots who spend most of their time in the web looking for conspiracy theory's written by delusional lunatics?

Last edited by Aniki : 12-16-2009 at 01:31 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-16-2009, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
I smoke pot too. You're gonna put me next to those idiots who spend most of their time in the web looking for conspiracy theory's written by delusional lunatics?
Hey, I pull cones 4 or 5 days a year, also. It doesn't matter too much. But it goes on your character profile somewhere near the top when you're on it too heavy...

(#10 (permalink))
Old
xyzone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-17-2009, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post

Well, going by those insane and useless folks who follow that whatsitsname religion who brought us rocket propulsion, ipod nanos and terrabyte hard drives, it indeed has no greater effect on your health than coffee (evidently less). Same as those same gaggle of fundamentalists outline the greenhouse effect with evidence and model the numbers, the evidence, observation and common sense into the conclusion that the tons of greenhouse gases released by humans is having an effect; but all that is just too insane to believe while algore is clearly a NWO agent and our tin foil caps will protect us.