JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

Prayer Request, Please Read Now - 01-07-2010, 07:17 AM

I am requesting immediate prayer for my step grandfather, who has been the same as a blood grandfather to me for my whole life. I think he's in his late sixties and is in the hospital right now undergoing an experimental surgery. He has had another heart attack and his kidneys have stopped. He has a 50/50 chance of survival and he may not make it through the night.

He has had a rough life, at least in recent years. He has had knee replacements, hip replacements, shoulder replacements . . . he has arthritis horribly and is always in so much pain. I really hope and pray that he makes it out of this okay. It's really sad what he's been through, and I hope he can make it and maybe get some more help with his pain. He is truly a tough person for living with all of this, and for that, I admire him.

All I am asking is that you send him your prayers. Please. God listens.

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(Kamijo is the beautiful rose and Emiru, Mayu, and Machi are the thorns.)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

01-08-2010, 07:48 AM

Unfortunately, he did not make it through the morning. He passed away at around 3AM (It is now about 1:08AM of the next day). His funeral will be on Sunday. Although I wasn't told until about 1PM today, I knew at about 3AM that he had passed away. While I was online, I could just feel it. My insides were quivering suddenly, and I just had a bad feeling. It was just his time to go.

Thanks to all of you who prayed for him. It really means a lot to me, honestly.

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(Kamijo is the beautiful rose and Emiru, Mayu, and Machi are the thorns.)
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
01-08-2010, 07:55 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. You know you have all the prayers of everyone on JF and my family will be praying for you. Keep strong. He's with his heavenly Father now.

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

01-08-2010, 04:55 PM

You have my condolences.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

01-09-2010, 01:12 AM

You have my condolences and prayers

Nyu + Kimomo: We give you condolences and chocolates because that cheers you up!

-They pass you a plate of chocolate foods like candy.

Claire: Fangirl boy . . .

Maxwell: . .. .

Claire:What do you mean no? DO IT OR I'LL HAVE MY GOOD FRIEND DEMI DEAL WITH YOU!!

Maxwell glomps Yoshi

Rai: Atleast he didn't go like my grandma, some idiot who Ihave high suspicions of being Peewee Herman, dressed up as Santa Claus, grabbed some deer and tried flyin' around and ended up hitting and killing her

He sprouts anime tears and Lockette pats him

Lockette: There is no doubt he is with Jesus and God in a MUCH better place and is happily looking down and also asking The Lord to bless his family including you, And he lives in your heart as well . .. . In your memories.

Gintaro: One last piece of advice: Your emotions are reflected by him, meaning if you become too sad for too long then he won't be happy and since you really love him apparently you wouldn't want that. So keep following your dreams and make him proud of you so when you meet again,

By just trying your best to live and reach toward what ever your joyful heart wishes,

you will have no shame