JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
01-26-2010, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
The real price of a sacrafice, A personal hit . . .You're a good friend for that, You should be proud ^_^

I apologize due to having no advice not already mentioned -bows-
Wait i dont understand.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Eureka77 (Offline)
JF Regular

01-26-2010, 03:19 AM

Dang, that is a rough start for 2010.

Anyways, I hope you'll use that time off to your advantage.

I love Japan!!!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
01-26-2010, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka77 View Post
Dang, that is a rough start for 2010.

Anyways, I hope you'll use that time off to your advantage.
Thanks its harder then i thought.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

01-26-2010, 03:48 AM

Well you said you gave up the last place of the school in December so your friend could go.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-26-2010, 04:22 AM

Oh well he needed to go more then i did. His parents are sticked and i didn't want him to be yelled at while i was at the school.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
xyzone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-28-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuruneru View Post
I'm the type of person who has to do something other than just sit in my room doing random things all over boredom. College was the best thing I've ever done and now i can't go, supposedly I'm going to San Jose for some job training thing but i was suppose to be there like weeks ago. There was one spot left in December last year and i needed to take my college finals so i gave that spot to my friend. I was told i was going to be there a month after he went (In January) but i got an email telling me i may not go till February or worse months fare after January. After i received the news i quickly tried to register for college classes i would enjoy. Japanese, Tennis, Guitar, Music production and so on. They were all full and with no chance of me getting in, i can't get a job knowing that i may have to quit a month later and that won't be good in a resume anyway. Teaching myself Japanese may be harder now then the last time i did it. If i don't go to San Jose within the next few months i wont go at all and ill take summer college courses. So now I'm stuck home with barley anything to do for who knows how long. I feel worse knowing while I'm not doing anything two of my best friends who's foot steps i would like to follow in are doing something that i can't do at this time.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
KeRolKizam (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to KeRolKizam
01-31-2010, 06:04 AM

yeeahh.. i agreed with this topic.. suppose 2010 shall be my best year ever because i may finished my studies in local university.. and it turned to be my bad year after i had an accident in 10th January.. hukhuk.. and as the the result, my femur is broken and had an operation to insert a steel(sorry, i didn't know what its name!)

so, because of this.. i cant move around like before and that's why,my faculty advised me to hold my study until next semester in July... if all this is not happened, i will finish it in April.. huhuhu..

so now, I'm stuck in home waiting for my leg to fully recover! huhuhu.. sorry for my bad english! not very good with it! hehee
(#18 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

01-31-2010, 11:10 PM

Actually it's really understandable Hope your leg gets better, Atleast you'll still finish in 2010 right?

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
KeRolKizam (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to KeRolKizam
02-04-2010, 04:33 AM

really? really glad to hear that.. but sadly, i ain't finish in 2010.. but it will finish in 2011.. maybe in January.. i guess.. huhuhuh
(#20 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

02-04-2010, 05:32 AM

Well that's still pretty good!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.