JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
02-03-2010, 02:13 AM

Aside from keeping things clean and probably not having a window open without a screen, what's the best way to keep spiders and bugs, in general, out of your home? What products can one buy in Japan to help with that?
(#12 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

02-03-2010, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
Aside from keeping things clean and probably not having a window open without a screen, what's the best way to keep spiders and bugs, in general, out of your home? What products can one buy in Japan to help with that?
Was about to ask this.

Thanks guys for your input.

@Nyororin

I've come across a 2'cm spider @ the hallway of my house - The feeling was so intense that it looked like a tyrannosaurus was infront of me.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
02-03-2010, 02:57 AM

I have a fear of 'em too. I can't bring myself to kill pretty much anything either, and yet, as a kid, I had no problems at all if I had to kill a bug, but got all wimpy as I've become older since it's rare I see 'em inside of the house...so I'm all for the prevention method. lol
(#14 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

02-07-2010, 10:03 PM

I'm sorry for bumping, but I was just curious if anyone could answer the question mentioned a couple of posts back.