JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
gyl0119 (Offline)
JF Regular

02-04-2010, 07:15 AM

thanks for all the info guys, btw my friend is 19, is the possibility of developing breast pretty high?
(#12 (permalink))
Old
StormingWynn (Offline)
New to JF

02-04-2010, 07:33 PM

Tell your friend to go see a doctor immediately. Force her. Tell her parents, your parents. Someone. Breast cancer is one of the worst cancers a person can get. Why? Because it can spread throughout your entire body if left unchecked. The breasts are riddles with lymphatic "veins" that travel throughout the entire body. When the cancer spreads to the lymphatic system, it's pretty much over. It's very hard to treat because cancer can appear anywhere in the body after it reaches the lymphatic system. Please so your friend a favor and get her some help.

You can get breast cancer at any age. Even men can get breast cancer.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-04-2010, 07:38 PM

don't ever trust the doctors fully. they are as corrupt(able) as politicians in Zimbabwe.
simple solution to the whole ordeal. by the time you don't need your breasts anymore because you are done having children and thus no longer need to breastfeed, cut them off. we have the tech. to enlarge breasts or reduce them, so removing them completely should be easy enough.

IamKira
(#14 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
02-04-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
simple solution to the whole ordeal. by the time you don't need your breasts anymore because you are done having children and thus no longer need to breastfeed, cut them off. we have the tech. to enlarge breasts or reduce them, so removing them completely should be easy enough.
Its obvious you are not female to take such a crass and cold tack on the the issue. It not just about technology and biology. And BTW men get breast cancer to, so don't forget your own advice.

As for likelihood, these days its as much genetic as age or environment. This is not an issue to play the odds on when it comes to a good diagnosis.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

02-04-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
don't ever trust the doctors fully. they are as corrupt(able) as politicians in Zimbabwe.
*seconds TalnSG's response*

Let the adults talk, Kira. Go play with your tinkertoys until you realize running off at the keyboard makes you look like an idiot.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#16 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-04-2010, 09:08 PM

i don't understand this. i gave a possible solution to an issue. billions and billions like you couldn't believe is spent on medical research each year. with such an insidious disease as breast cancer, it is almost fruitless to try to find a cure unless we expand on chemical solutions. kemo can only do so much. extracting the cancer is damn near impossible.
so, why not remove the breasts preemptively?
if you guys are the adults in this world, no wonder it's so backwards and fucked up.. that is, when a person can't offer a theory without being hounded immediately
i have to wonder if you guys oppose(d) embryonic stem cell research... don't know why that would come to mind though

and why not take a crass approach to it? what good is wallowing in self pity / empathy for those who do have it going to do?

IamKira

Last edited by IamKira : 02-04-2010 at 09:10 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

02-04-2010, 09:19 PM

Ah, the baseless know-it-all logic of children. A large reason why they should be seen and not heard.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#18 (permalink))
Old
StormingWynn (Offline)
New to JF

02-04-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Ok, what gives? What evidence do you have to support your claim? Doctors are corrupt? Wow! That's an insult to me personally because I want to be a doctor. You're an idiot for making such comment. I'm not trying to flame you, but seriously. Other people here would agree with me.

Secondly, what if you got Carcinoma of the penis? Would you be so quick to remove your membrane without first exploring alternative methods of treatment?
(#19 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-04-2010, 10:06 PM

they work for the pharmaceutical industry .. pharmaceutical companies shell out exorbitant amounts of money every year as grants to doctors practices .. why? they need them up and running to get people to buy their shit. a doctors job is to look at a problem and then tell the person who has that problem what drugs they should take... and you wonder why there is such a massive issue of Rx drug abuse in this country.. it's because they are easier to get than marijuana.. only problem with that is that they have all sorts of side effects and mixing them is like playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets..(so, they are WAY more dangerous than weed). go ahead and be a doctor (aka shill for the pharmaceutical ind.) i don't know why you would get defensive about me saying that.. i am going to end up working as a researcher for one of the major Rx developers.. so i will be making the drugs that you give to your clients.

and if it was going to effect the rest of my body with extremely high chances of mortality then yes.. i have no qualms about that. usually my penis is more of a hindrance than a help and i don't really use it for much other than taking a piss
i am always having to hide erections @ work etc. ..sometimes it'd be nice not to have it

IamKira
(#20 (permalink))
Old
StormingWynn (Offline)
New to JF

02-04-2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
they work for the pharmaceutical industry .. pharmaceutical companies shell out exorbitant amounts of money every year as grants to doctors practices .. why? they need them up and running to get people to buy their shit. a doctors job is to look at a problem and then tell the person who has that problem what drugs they should take... and you wonder why there is such a massive issue of Rx drug abuse in this country.. it's because they are easier to get than marijuana.. only problem with that is that they have all sorts of side effects and mixing them is like playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets..(so, they are WAY more dangerous than weed). go ahead and be a doctor (aka shill for the pharmaceutical ind.) i don't know why you would get defensive about me saying that.. i am going to end up working as a researcher for one of the major Rx developers.. so i will be making the drugs that you give to your clients.

and if it was going to effect the rest of my body with extremely high chances of mortality then yes.. i have no qualms about that. usually my penis is more of a hindrance than a help and i don't really use it for much other than taking a piss
i am always having to hide erections @ work etc. ..sometimes it'd be nice not to have it
O'really? Never knew this. Please enlighten me some more with your lies. It's sad that you actually believe this. In case you didn't know, the price of a drug is set by the amount of research poured into the making of the drug. As time progresses and the cost of making the drug becomes cheaper, then that's when the price of that specific drug is reduced. If drugs are shit, then why is that the pills my mother takes are the only thing keeping her alive? Why is it that without drugs we'd be using obsolete and non-effective methods of treating patients and mortality rates would be through the rough? If people choose to abuse drugs that's their problem, don't blame it on companies. OR DOCTORS! for that matter. Blame it on the individual person. No one told them to take it, no one was forced. Just like any substance, rules, etc on this planet. There is always someone who will try to exploit it.

And by the way kid. There has never been a reported case of death caused by marijuana directly. So, now please, do research before posting crap.

As to your member, that's you view. Other people have different views and opinions on how they handle these types of situations. I myself would explore as many alternatives as possible. Why go straight to the most extreme method? In some cases it's not even 100% effective. The cancer can still spread or reappear. I could as easily be cured by a different method. It depends on the individual more than anything.

Last edited by StormingWynn : 02-04-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Closed Thread