JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

02-05-2010, 01:38 AM

Well, This battle is getting . . .Crazy. Why is it even a battle?

I guess I'm with StormingWynn although I'm in no wanting to argue. Drugs saved my life literally twice already. In some cases drug abuse may not fairly be entirely blamed on the culprit ( If they have serious issues going on but still it's no excuse) It's nothing to do with proffessional hard working doctors.

All I have to complain is the slight injust of doctors letting college students operate . . . Went through that,

Almost died.

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
StormingWynn (Offline)
New to JF

02-05-2010, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
Well, This battle is getting . . .Crazy. Why is it even a battle?

I guess I'm with StormingWynn although I'm in no wanting to argue. Drugs saved my life literally twice already. In some cases drug abuse may not fairly be entirely blamed on the culprit ( If they have serious issues going on but still it's no excuse) It's nothing to do with proffessional hard working doctors.

All I have to complain is the slight injust of doctors letting college students operate . . . Went through that,

Almost died.
Yeah, you're right. Sometimes the blame in not on the abuser. Being prescribed a drug which turns into an addiction is something most people don't plan on. I got a little carried away.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-05-2010, 03:39 AM

yeah, i got a little carried away as well. my best friends dad is a cardiologist .. he's told me about reps from Rx companies that have taken his dad out for expensive dinners etc. but I know his dad.. he's a good guy and did not sell out... not all doctors have been corrupted by big business, I am just saying, when there is financing there is always politics and motivation behind it... no company finances a project etc. unless they can benefit from it. it would be irrational to do so.

anyway, i was just trying to comment on the practice of over prescribing that the med. community has developed in years of late.

it is the users responsibility to make sure what they are taking is a good product, but when you have a person who went to college for this and who you are supposed to trust telling you it's ok to take a drug, then things become a little hazy

IamKira
(#24 (permalink))
Old
gyl0119 (Offline)
JF Regular

02-05-2010, 04:19 AM

IamKira, although ur solution is a viable one, but i won;t suggest anyone to take this root. I have already scheduled an appointment for my friend. I guess the best solution to seek an expert, its good to have it check then to think there is nothing wrong until its too late.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
02-05-2010, 08:24 AM

There was a huge sway off topic in here, which was totally unnecessary with the situation the OP`s friend is in.
If you want to complain about something, do it elsewhere.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
Closed Thread