LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

02-20-2010, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
I kind of see where you are coming from... I think it would have been better if he had aimed for the top 3 levels of a new York skyscraper .. none other than the top
i aspire to be as noble as this man
and in saying that, i will now be blacklisted by the cia, and jf's server will be hacked in order to get as much info about me as possible... i'm just glad i macspoof and may or may not have given false info signing up get pwned gov't!
Being paranoid with no evidence is a sign of insanity.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#12 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 05:19 AM

you do realize that at one point during the bush admin. our gov't had the ability to take you to gitmo, hold you indefinitely, not give you causation or a trial, and were not expected to inform relatives or anybody else where you had been taken to
i think i have the right to be a little paranoid ... just a tad
lest i forget about the massive amount of domestic surveilence .. ahem illegal ahem.. huh, what.. i didn't say anything

IamKira
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
02-20-2010, 05:28 AM

Can`t you agree with someone`s opinions on something, but not the actions they took?

Saying you are supportive of someone killing a bunch of innocent people, who aren`t involved at all, to get his point across is - quite honestly - disgusting.
Do you really think anyone will take him and his manifest seriously now? Do you think he`ll ever be thought of as anything other than a crazy guy? I don`t. If you support what he was saying, you should be extremely upset that he did what he did because now people who say similar things are going to be lumped into the crazy bin with him.

No matter how great or right a cause is, if you do something incredibly horrific in an attempt to draw attention to it - nothing good is going to happen.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 05:31 AM

Quote:
I kind of see where you are coming from... I think it would have been better if he had aimed for the top 3 levels of a new York skyscraper .. none other than the top
Where is the nobility in killing innocent people? That is the opposite of noble. That is cowardly.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
clintjm (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-20-2010, 05:33 AM

Quote:
and in saying that, i will now be blacklisted by the cia, and jf's server will be hacked in order to get as much info about me as possible... i'm just glad i macspoof and may or may not have given false info signing up get pwned gov't!
Congrats... I haven't been shaking in rage like this since 9.11
(#16 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Can`t you agree with someone`s opinions on something, but not the actions they took?

Saying you are supportive of someone killing a bunch of innocent people, who aren`t involved at all, to get his point across is - quite honestly - disgusting.
Do you really think anyone will take him and his manifest seriously now? Do you think he`ll ever be thought of as anything other than a crazy guy? I don`t. If you support what he was saying, you should be extremely upset that he did what he did because now people who say similar things are going to be lumped into the crazy bin with him.

No matter how great or right a cause is, if you do something incredibly horrific in an attempt to draw attention to it - nothing good is going to happen.
i took his message seriously ... and you wanna know what?.. the only reason it got to me was because he killed himself in such an outrageous way... you know this story didn't even break msn @ least last i checked .. could you imagine how many people would have heard about it if he had killed himself by shooting himself in the head or running his car off the road?... it would have been a local story and nothing more...

IamKira
(#17 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 07:14 AM

Quote:
i took his message seriously ... and you wanna know what?.. the only reason it got to me was because he killed himself in such an outrageous way... you know this story didn't even break msn @ least last i checked .. could you imagine how many people would have heard about it if he had killed himself by shooting himself in the head or running his car off the road?... it would have been a local story and nothing more...
This is a major news story in the US. What are you talking about? Right now it is the top story on the "US & World" section on MSN. I even saw it on the Japanese news.

I agree, he killed himself in an outrageous way, and if people want to kill themselves I don't think it is any of my business. However, when you take lives from other people, that is selfish and cowardly.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 07:17 AM

and if you want to call it cowardly.. let's try to fathom that word... my understanding is that it is to brave all odds in pursuit of a goal even if it means knowingly meeting your end.
he took the hard road for years with appeals to no end.. then he took the even harder road... i for one cannot imagine killing myself... can you?... please.. take a minute before you start calling it the easy way out to consider how you would feel sitting in the cockpit of a small Cessna as you aimed your way towards a lump of glass and steel and concrete knowing you would never be able to drive a car again, or listen to music... or flirt with a cute girl again.. knowing that as you careened into the decadence of "human achievement" that you're existence would be cut off like a vhs tape when the rewind cycle is completed
would it be so cowardly then?

and as for taking human lives.. how many lives do you think you've taken over the years by supporting the american way... how many superfluous wars have we invented.. how many small arms have we dealt to conflicting countries to gratify our incestuous need for money and control?

IamKira

Last edited by IamKira : 02-20-2010 at 07:20 AM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 07:26 AM

He crashed his plane into a building full of people for no one but himself.

His decision to do such a thing is not political martyrism, but personal escapism, that sadly took the lives of more than himself.

He didn't like government policies...but that doesn't give him or anyone license to kill people.

I don't think Avatar should have won the Golden Globe for best picture. Does that give me license to fly my plane into the Hollywood sign...or James Cameron's house? Of course not. The entire notion is ludicrous.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
clintjm (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-20-2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
I think it would have been better if he had aimed for the top 3 levels of a new York skyscraper .. none other than the top
You joke about flying planes into buildings, especially New York Skyscrapers, so lightly.
Take into account that some people are still a bit touchy on the issues as many people from all nationalities lost their live in and '01; not to mention the terror in '95.

You surely would be beaten within a inch of your life in an actual public setting anywhere in the states spewing this trash; a half an inch in the North East.

Even if you didn't know the fact about this news in Texas, your above statement alone shows your stupidity.

What a punk you are.

Dress up in a clown costume and stand in the middle of the street if you really want the attention.
Closed Thread