JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 07:37 AM

you know what?... 3000 people died 8 years ago and you people just can't let go of that...

just to put this into perspective for you... do you want to know how many innocent civilians in iraq have been killed because of our war efforts?
around 80,000 ... huh... wierd... so should i not make any jokes with sand in them?.. or guns?.. or bombs?.. or tanks?.. or aircraft?... because these all contributed to innocent deaths... how bout tax dollars?.. those contributed a great deal

IamKira
(#22 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-20-2010, 07:41 AM

Don't know if it's funny or not.

Guanabee | Tax Time! The Joseph Stack Flash Game

Now you too can be Joseph Stack and ram into an IRS building and listen to the Soviet Hymn.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
you know what?... 3000 people died 8 years ago and you people just can't let go of that...

just to put this into perspective for you... do you want to know how many innocent civilians in iraq have been killed because of our war efforts?
around 80,000 ... huh... wierd... so should i not make any jokes with sand in them?.. or guns?.. or bombs?.. or tanks?.. or aircraft?... because these all contributed to innocent deaths... how bout tax dollars?.. those contributed a great deal
Yes, you should not make jokes about killing people.

And no, people are not going to forget about 9/11.

If you have a point, I would state it. It sounds like you are making excuses and backpeddling now.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 07:51 AM

does sound like i'm backpedaling doesn't it.. but that's what debate is isn't it?.. establishing a case.. waiting for a counter-claim and then countering that to perfect any deficiencies in your original argument / modifying it if necessary

IamKira

Last edited by IamKira : 02-20-2010 at 08:06 AM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
does sound like i'm backpedaling doesn't it.. but that's what debate is isn't it?.. establishing a case.. waiting for a counter-claim and then countering that to perfect any deficiencies in your original argument / modifying it if necessary
At this point I don't know what you are supporting or not.

Do you still support the idea of taking innocent lives for headlines?

Do you still support murder/suicide as a political statement?

Do you still think he should have flown his plane into the top floors of a New York skyscraper?

If so, please explain.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 08:27 AM

i don't like the fact that he had to kill people to get his message out, but i am glad he chose to do so anyway...
i could never support killing people unless it is in self defense .. however, whilst i might not truly support it, i might be apathetic to it
yes to the skyscraper thing.. because then he'd be killing off useless ceo / top level execs who sit in their corner offices all day and pretend to be better than jack who's 50 floors down working the tiles and plaster work on a remodel of some office so that some mid-level exec can pretend to be more important than him as well.

IamKira
(#27 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 08:30 AM

i guess what i am saying is i don't want to support murder.... but sometimes i kind of have to .. sometimes it's the only viable option

IamKira
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
02-20-2010, 08:32 AM

Quote:
yes to the skyscraper thing.. because then he'd be killing off useless ceo / top level execs who sit in their corner offices all day and pretend to be better than jack who's 50 floors down working the tiles and plaster work on a remodel of some office so that some mid-level exec can pretend to be more important than him as well.
So... All those normal people who just happen to be working near or on the same floors as the CEOs should all die with them?

Umm... I think you`re making some strange assumptions about the way a company is structured. Top level people don`t just sit around on the top floors all alone.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 08:35 AM

Quote:
i don't like the fact that he had to kill people to get his message out, but i am glad he chose to do so anyway...
Which contradicts your next statement:

Quote:
i could never support killing people unless it is in self defense
Which contradicts your next statement:

Quote:
.. however, whilst i might not truly support it, i might be apathetic to it
<Insert Face Palm>

So you support it, are against it, and are apathetic to it. Awesome.

And then you contradict yourself back to the beginning:

Quote:
So if someone is the CEO of a company they are automatically all of the stereotypes you describe....and deserve to die?

I am all for corporate responsibility but statements like this are nothing short of immature.

Quote:
i guess what i am saying is i don't want to support murder.... but sometimes i kind of have to .. sometimes it's the only viable option
And this is one of those cases? A guy that doesn't want to pay his taxes should have the right to murder innocent people?

If this is justifiable, then what is a case where murder of innocents is not justifiable?

I recommend you think really hard about endorsing death wishes on strangers and stereotypes.

Last edited by MMM : 02-20-2010 at 08:38 AM.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

02-20-2010, 08:38 AM

they are working for the machine.. and the machine must be shut down... and let's face it, if your working on the top floor of a new york skyscraper in any position... you're not scraping by... the secretaries that work in those buildings probably make 3-4 times my pay for doing menial tasks

IamKira
Closed Thread