JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Munchingmuffin (Offline)
New to JF

Blogger-in-the-making looking for people to team up with :)? - 03-14-2010, 09:55 AM

Hey!

First of all, I think I should say I'm not Japanese. I am an (overseas) half-Singaporean, half-Chinese girl with a great idea (I think). Since I am superinterested in Asia, especially east-Asia, I went looking for a blog that would give me a little peek into that place of the world I love so much, and that would show me experiences of other Asians living abroad, I wanted to learn more about Japan, Korea, China, Singapore and the rest of east-Asia. But: I found that my dreamblog doesn't exist (yet). Why not build it myself, then ?

My idea is to create a bloggingteam with different east-Asian nationalities. Then we divide the blog into different topics: I thought we could give all the topics one or two bloggers that blog about that specific subject they're interested in (of course, if 'History&Politics', for example, is your topic but you want to share something fun in the 'Beauty&Fashion' corner, you just send it to the beauty&fashion-blogger and voilá ^^). Then there's a shared personal blog in which every blogger posts his or her personal weekly life-update (e.g. blogger X on Monday, blogger Y on Tuesday, blogger Z on Wednesday - you get it :P).

Teaming up means of course that there's less stress for everybody, but most of all it means lots of variety, creative ideas and the possibility to give each other feedback ^^ .

Please contact me if you're interested, even if you have a very different concept in mind .
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Tomoya (Offline)
New to JF

03-15-2010, 01:52 AM

You seem to have a very good idea there I would be intrested in helping out though I am not really sure how much time I can put in as my time is quite limited right now. At the least I could maybe make a blog post every two days thats for right now once my school work lessons up I should be able to do more. I truly think your idea could work out. If you want my help you can have it as I am very interested in asia as well.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Munchingmuffin (Offline)
New to JF

03-15-2010, 12:00 PM

Thank you so much for being interested! I am a student myself as well, so I understand if you don't have much time - in fact, that's one of the reasons I would like to team up: to join forces and to bundle our creativity .
Could you tell me a bit about yourself? Are you a boy, girl, or maybe both, living abroad or in Japan ^^ ? This is my emailadress: shimen93@hotmail.com

Thanks for replying & I'm looking forward to hearing from you !
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Tomoya (Offline)
New to JF

03-15-2010, 09:38 PM

thank will send you an email when i can