Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
03-25-2010, 02:32 PM

i see no reason why not. Its a natural reaction.

(#12 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

03-26-2010, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
lol who the fck voted "no"
Kelly Clarkson's lover's friend's boy toy's stepmom's cousin's father's brother in law's uncle's friend's sensei's aunt's priest's sister's dad's colleague's boss's lawyer's idol's stalker's body guard's assitnat's -takes a breath-

Monkey intheir closet . . .

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

03-26-2010, 09:24 AM

Personally, crying for me is not okay, it's a sign of weakness and makes me feel like an idiot. It makes me feel no better. For other people though, I don't care whether they do or not, I just feel it shouldn't be over silly reasons and not in public. When people cry I'm like ughh don't know what to do with them.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

03-26-2010, 09:28 AM

I Voted "No" for the laughs.

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-26-2010, 11:00 AM

Depends what you mean by crying and the context, for example i believe a guy should never ever cry, however if he loses a parent or something then i would understand if he dropped a few silent tears, that is acceptable. Then again if i saw a guy sobbing and wailing over some other shit, i would consider him a disgrace who probably listens to boybands and wears skinny jeans.

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Heru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-26-2010, 12:17 PM

I think this is kind of silly.

Of course crying is okay, it's okay in public as well. When someone is crying in public, something I've seen many a times, usually we don't even find out what the reason is unless you go ask them. So just pretend it's something big, even if it's not.

Crying isn't a sign of weakness, it's like saying, blinking when you get dirt in your eye is a weakness! It's a natural response. Crying stabilizes you, it doesn't rattle you more. If you feel upset at yourself for crying after you cry, that's another issue you should take up with a professional.

Crying is perfectly fine, unless you're crying for truly silly reasons, such as losing a piece of food; even then I don't think that's too much. One could feel they've lost so much in life that losing little things sets them off. We do not know other people in depth nor their whole life the moment we see them. So we can't just assume they're crying for little reasons if it seems as though they are.

Why should guys never cry? Do guys not have emotion? This is just stupid to me. Bottling emotions is never a good thing to do, that just leads to more stress. More stress causes problems on the body and you may act in a foul manner outwardly. Is that what we really want just because a guy wont cry for a minute and get on with it? Guys are strong blah blah and girls are weak. Since crying is a weakness it's okay for girls because girls are weak, but bad for guys because they have to show strength. I'm not sure where all this started, wherever it did start must've been a country of angry stressed guys.

Last edited by Heru : 03-26-2010 at 09:56 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

03-26-2010, 10:23 PM

I think its ok to cry just don't do it in public if you don't want others to ask you if your okay.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

03-26-2010, 11:06 PM

Humans are born with the ability to cry, so why wouldnt it be ok to?
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Pandy (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Pandy
03-27-2010, 09:22 AM

I think it's fine to cry... in private for me.
It's impossible for me to cry in public.

But I don't think it's wrong for anybody else to cry.