JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
NYG (Offline)
New to JF

As a nationalist chinese I love Japan so much - 03-28-2010, 01:34 PM

Hi, I am a chinese guy, I believe in nationalism. Japan is my favorite country in the world!! I love Japan since childhood, do you think it is strange that a chinese love japan so much? Japan is a fantastic country for its peacefulness, japanese people is so friendly and lovely as a race. I had met some japanese people they are so intelligent, out going, friendly and cute! Maybe people blame japanese for WW2 atrocities, but they ignore the fact that if not for Japanese invasion, China would have been torn by colonialists. Germans did more horrible things onto their own european brethrens.

So japan is never a vile country like many idiots say. Anyway, I just come over to tell japanese people that there are many chinese like me who LOVE japan for many reasons: Music, invasion wars freeing East asia from colonialism, mangas, friendly people.

May China and Japan always be brothers as we are.

(#2 (permalink))
Old
siwar (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to siwar
Thumbs up 03-28-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
Hi, I am a chinese guy, I believe in nationalism. Japan is my favorite country in the world!! I love Japan since childhood, do you think it is strange that a chinese love japan so much? Japan is a fantastic country for its peacefulness, japanese people is so friendly and lovely as a race. I had met some japanese people they are so intelligent, out going, friendly and cute! Maybe people blame japanese for WW2 atrocities, but they ignore the fact that if not for Japanese invasion, China would have been torn by colonialists. Germans did more horrible things onto their own european brethrens.

So japan is never a vile country like many idiots say. Anyway, I just come over to tell japanese people that there are many chinese like me who LOVE japan for many reasons: Music, invasion wars freeing East asia from colonialism, mangas, friendly people.

May China and Japan always be brothers as we are.

Hi, I totely agree with you Japan is a fantastic country. I wish that i could visit it one day . I'm far away from Japan but i want to know a lot about this lovely place , would you mind tell me about it ?
I wander what Japanse eat? haw do they live? ext...
I also like china; i love chinese legend, clothes...
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Hatredcopter (Offline)
In the middle of nowhere!

03-28-2010, 09:04 PM

You know when you can just tell that a thread is not going to end well?

This is one of them.

郷に入っては郷に従え
(#4 (permalink))
Old
jurianbai (Offline)
Aselian

03-29-2010, 01:19 AM

Well let's put the history talk behind and welcome on broad to the wide Japan Forum full of Japan enthusiast.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

03-29-2010, 02:59 AM

Hatredcopter: Ditto, but in this case, I could tell from the TITLE, something about nationalist . . .

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-29-2010, 03:04 AM

It reeks of troll in this thread.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
berrypie (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to berrypie
03-29-2010, 03:19 AM

It's totally alright to show one's admiration for Japan but what OP said is absolutely inappropriate. It isn't done at all.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Naedora (Offline)
JF Regular

03-29-2010, 03:25 AM

not sure if i should write what's on my mind in this thread >_>

but i cay say this as a fact..
Britain -> America
China -> Japan
(#9 (permalink))
Old
NYG (Offline)
New to JF

03-29-2010, 02:06 PM

When I was an exchange student in Thailand, we had a japanese teacher, she befriended every single student in our college and she could change political insults into friendly jokes. Amazing! Every chinese student in my class loved her as a personal friend. One time I went up to her and told her that I believe that Japan is a good country, she was in shock because she did not expect such open-minded chinese to be among her student. We talked a lot about politics, history, science. Before meeting the japanese teacher, I once met a japanese tutor in my chinese college, he was a typical laconic japanese, talked little, worked hard

People from Japan mostly fall into stereotypes like being cute or spicy for the girls, and stern, laconic for most men. The realistic stereotype of japanese people comes off as lovable for me. I mentioned my nationalist belief because nationalism being the most radical ideology, considering a nationalist is friendly with Japan, therefore the unhappy problems between China and Japan is nothing radical but stupidity.

Last edited by NYG : 03-29-2010 at 02:46 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
NYG (Offline)
New to JF

03-29-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Hi, I totely agree with you Japan is a fantastic country. I wish that i could visit it one day . I'm far away from Japan but i want to know a lot about this lovely place , would you mind tell me about it ?
I wander what Japanse eat? haw do they live? ext...
I also like china; i love chinese legend, clothes...

The must sees in Japan are shinkansen, maglev, fujisan, ramen, sushi, and music stores. For me eating japanese food in tradition hotel would be the most fantastic experience, but I have never tried it, too expensive..If you are keen to collect cds, you must go to check out japanese used cd stores!

For chinese or japanese legends, you can check out chinese myth on wiki or buy a book about them. But they are old wellknown stuff already. For more fun, you can try to find some history related mangas to understand about the eastern cultures, reading historical mangas is very wonderful. If to try in traditional ways, you can buy books from Amazon. For chinese food, the most delicious and high quality are to be found in Hongkong, Taiwan, Macao. Some mainland cities like Shanghai is a somewhat messy place, but Beijing, Hangzhou, Xi`An, Lhasa could be ok.

BTW there are many new interesting discoveries in archaeology if you are a fan of those stuff. Make sure to check out neolithic cultures like: Liangzhu culture, Jiahu culture, Yangshao culture, Sanxingdui culture. Those cultures are from 7000-2000BC, there are many amazing stuff to see about them. The earliest brewed wine, the earliest playable musical instrument-a bone flute with a full octave from a 9000 years old culture, precisely curved 5000 years old jade artifacts, 3000 years old bronze sun tree, 4000 years old dragon symbolism etc. Travels in China will be cheaper than in Japan, so be prepared for the japanese cost.