JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Why do you talk like this? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/31187-why-do-you-talk-like.html)

manganimefan227 04-01-2010 10:50 PM

They actually get dumber:

"TAMUHKI SEMPIE IS SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!"

Yeah . . .

JasonTakeshi 04-02-2010 07:01 AM

robhol 04-05-2010 05:01 PM

A successful troll is no longer successful if he actually raises a valid point. Desu. ;)

I'll freely admit there is a tad more hating active in this thread than is, strictly speaking, necessary, but I can't pretend I don't find constant abuse of nihongo in the middle of any sentence a little bit annoying. Desu.

That being said, it's not really something I lose any sleep over, and I'd really suggest that TS find something better to be annoyed over. Desu.

(Note: all desus included for point clarification. Desu.) :rolleyes:

Daydreamer 04-05-2010 07:48 PM

before judging other people you should see what about u annoys others because i doubt that you're perfect, no one is perfect.

manganimefan227 04-05-2010 10:13 PM

That's true, but it doesn't exactly justify this. And like these guys did to me, we can open weeaboo eyes to the pride in our country they should have, or respect the Japanese culture and learn the language . . .

JayT 04-05-2010 10:54 PM

I agree with this. Nothing is more annoying than those youtube kids who whore out '^^', 'Sugoi ne!!' 'Kawaii!!'. Seriously, that get's so annoying.

SenseofTouch 04-06-2010 03:00 AM

It is nothing special. Singaporeans mix English with Mandarin expressions. I mix English expressions into my Cantonese. big deal it is common. When foreigners of Japanese use Japanese expressions, it does not mean anything. Sometimes I use Cantonese expression in an English speaking environment. Sometimes I use English expression. Sometimes I use the French expression and Japanese expression

JayT 04-06-2010 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenseofTouch (Post 807254)
It is nothing special. Singaporeans mix English with Mandarin expressions. I mix English expressions into my Cantonese. big deal it is common. When foreigners of Japanese use Japanese expressions, it does not mean anything. Sometimes I use Cantonese expression in an English speaking environment. Sometimes I use English expression. Sometimes I use the French expression and Japanese expression

Uh no it's not the same. Using one or two words over and over to try and imitate a Japanese person is lame.

JasonTakeshi 04-06-2010 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robhol (Post 807202)
A successful troll is no longer successful if he actually raises a valid point. Desu. ;)

I'll freely admit there is a tad more hating active in this thread than is, strictly speaking, necessary, but I can't pretend I don't find constant abuse of nihongo in the middle of any sentence a little bit annoying. Desu.

That being said, it's not really something I lose any sleep over, and I'd really suggest that TS find something better to be annoyed over. Desu.

(Note: all desus included for point clarification. Desu.) :rolleyes:

There are no valid points on the internets.

You lack rule 50. Desu.

Liongale 04-06-2010 04:23 PM

Is there the same hostile negativity if someone from another country fills their sentences with English/American words because it sounds cool to them? (Which they do.)