LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-08-2010, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post

The last time I remember, some bogan intentionally replied to me for the first time in 8 months who believed that he "challenges" me when we already know that we will never agree on anything.
Well by "challenge" I mean expose your ideas as flawed.

Regarding this thread? I think my mission has been accomplished.

Seeya
(#22 (permalink))
Old
akinkhoo (Offline)
New to JF

06-08-2010, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Taiwan meets all criteria required to be considered an independent nation EXCEPT recognition by other states (though even then it depends on which states you talk about).
i have never heard of any independent state that state it would not join the UN, that it would not declare independence. in fact, as long as it does not declare independence, it is still part of China by default.

there is no state, zero that recognises a republic of taiwan. some may recognises ROC instead of PRC as China, but none actually back a ROT.

Quote:
Coming back to the issue of US armed forces in the area... The US forces keeps Chinese invasion off the table EVEN IF the seperatist faction becomes powerful again. (you see my point now? Wow you pro-China activists can use anything as a springboard for your rhetoric)
US forces keep invasion off the table? sorry but there is no US troop in any part of China including Taiwan, the only country to have troop in Taiwan is my country: Singapore. This is a chinese affair, western troop are not even allow into Taiwan by the ROC government, are western countries still so delusional to not get the message?

and what do you mean by pro-china as if we shouldn't be? ROC IS CHINA... you anti ROC racist.

Quote:
if by accomplished, you mean by defeated in arguement yes it time you flee because you know your argument is full of shit. cya, loser.

(#23 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-08-2010, 07:27 AM

akinkhoo, I will tell you right now these sorts of personal attack arguments will not be tolerated here.

You are new, so I give you the benefit of the doubt. However discussions here need to stay on topic and not be reduced to name-calling.

If that cannot be done then resolutions will be made by the mods here.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

06-08-2010, 07:57 AM

Quote:
i have never heard of any independent state that state it would not join the UN, that it would not declare independence. in fact, as long as it does not declare independence, it is still part of China by default.

there is no state, zero that recognises a republic of taiwan. some may recognises ROC instead of PRC as China, but none actually back a ROT.
Perhaps you have bad English? When I speak of Taiwan I am of course referring to the ROC. If your beef is simply because I didnt use the official name for the state of Taiwan then too bad for you.

Anyway I said Taiwan had GROUNDS for independence. That it met all the criteria for being and independent state EXCEPT for recognition. (Their own armed forces, economy, political system etc.)

Quote:
US forces keep invasion off the table? sorry but there is no US troop in any part of China including Taiwan, the only country to have troop in Taiwan is my country: Singapore. This is a chinese affair, western troop are not even allow into Taiwan by the ROC government, are western countries still so delusional to not get the message?
I thought it was pretty clear I was talking about US forces in the East Asian region. In fact I dont think I ever implied that US forces were in Taiwan.

Quote:
and what do you mean by pro-china as if we shouldn't be? ROC IS CHINA... you anti ROC racist.
ROC (Taiwan) is not PRC (China).

Anyway to close I just want to share an article with you

China retaliates over US arms sales to Taiwan | World news | guardian.co.uk

Quote:
The Chinese government has announced retaliatory measures over a planned sale of advanced US weaponry to Taiwan.

China's defence ministry said it would suspend military exchanges with the US, impose sanctions on companies selling arms to Taiwan and review wider co-operation on international issues.

The confrontation over the $6.3bn (£4bn) arms sale to Taiwan – a self-governing island that Beijing considers part of its sovereign territory – threatens to strain a relationship already troubled by disputes about internet censorship and trade.
If Taiwan is a part of China then China really sucks at keeping its shit together.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-08-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
akinkhoo, I will tell you right now these sorts of personal attack arguments will not be tolerated here.
Compare what Ronin did last year to some others (and got multple bans), akinkhoo didn't do anything wrong.

Quote:
Well by "challenge" I mean expose your ideas as flawed.

Seeya
You mean you proved that you are a Sinophobic racist? Good call. Good call.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.

Last edited by komitsuki : 06-08-2010 at 02:47 PM.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-08-2010, 05:08 PM

The next one of you I see name calling is getting a ban. I don't care to who, why or where.

Recess is over, kids. Get back to class.
Closed Thread