JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
UAE20 (Offline)
New to JF

Some one U proud of? - 06-04-2010, 04:26 PM

Well Let us know who is the person in your life that you feel proud of living with or own it in other words I mean that our GOD let us to live with or contact with as well tell us why you feel proud of He or she?

Let begin from me"

Of course it's one man in my life that I give all my love to him, even he is carried a big responsibilities on his life and in his work he did what he can to offer what I need I'm now in my position because he I can ’t describe this person he is a great man
I don’t ever feel alone even though he has two families (Two Wives) two houses

HE is My Father Ahmed

What about U????

Learning from you life experiance is important lesson to be well person but Not fallen in the same deep valley
(#2 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

06-04-2010, 04:56 PM

My awsome みえないともがち!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-04-2010, 05:08 PM

My grandmother without her I wouldnt be sitting here learning lot of things , Id probably be mexico selling gum like the rest of the kids my age. She told me to come over here to get education , it took a while but i came here to the U.S.A
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

06-04-2010, 05:13 PM

There's a lot of people I'm proud of. Only a couple of the many:

My younger brother. He's a bit unique compared to his friends; 6-foot-tall, half-Filipino, half-black; learning Korean, Japanese, and Tagalog; usually has some whacky hair style. He's very shy. This year, in High School, he and some of his friends learned a version of the Soranbushi dance from a Japanese dance teacher. They performed in front of their school, before hundreds of people at a festival in San Francisco, at a city hall on LIVE television, and various other locations. I'm glad he's taking advantage of his HS years.

My best friend and his family. My best friend's family has always treated me like family. I'm really grateful to them for making such an effort to make me comfortable, even though I never expect it of them. His parents are professional poker players, and have played with various Hollywood celebrities, and have been on TV, participating in high-stakes poker tournaments. They're nice people. I didn't realize how popular they were on the Poker stage until recently. It's good knowing they are being recognized by others.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-04-2010, 05:27 PM

My husband and my parents.

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey
(#6 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
06-04-2010, 07:29 PM

I'm proud of my whole family. When certain situations come their way, we know just how to get past it. And we're always there for each other no matter what. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for them.

I'm also proud of my friends becuse they know what they have to do to get where they want to be. I'm proud of everyone in my life.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

06-04-2010, 08:23 PM

My whole family.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
06-04-2010, 08:40 PM

Right now, my boyfriend is the person that I'm most proud of. He's struggled his whole life, and he is still struggling just to get by every day. I'm proud that he's not allowed this world to beat him down, and that he's such a loving person despite everything he's been through. He's showed me time and time again how emotionally and mentally strong he is.

I don't thank any kind of god for that, I thank my boyfriend, because it is because of him that he's came out as well as he has.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

06-05-2010, 03:50 AM

Alright, I'll be serious,

Let's see, I admire all of my teachers in the past and my mom. They all worked really hard to teach me new things. I went through hell at age eight and they stuck with me and supported me in so many ways. They make me want to spend my life making others happy, which in turn makes me happy, so it works out.

I also had a friend who I really liked hanging out with. I believed her to be one of my only real friends in my neighborhood and loved going to her house during the weekends. She was really fun!! She made me wish I could go back to those days . . .She's with God now . . .I konw I'll see her again ^_^

I admire anybody who is brave enough to achieve their dreams, although, bravery isn't the right word, more like patience and dedication. I want to be like that. I want to be a writer, and possibly a singer.

I admire a woman I knew in Kindergarten who helped me when I was dealing qith mental developing problems. She taught me so much and made me feel very special ^_^

Last but not least I admire everybody who glares and mock me or a the very least acknowledge me making mistakes. They make me want to try harder. So I can be successful.

Heh,when I think about it, admiration, is really a key to achieving your dreams,a motivation. Not everyone will be like this, and they don't need to be. Admiring someone though should atleast give you hope fora better tomorrow where you do what makes you happy. ~_^

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
honoraryjapanesegirl (Offline)
Holy Dattebayo, Batman!!

Send a message via Yahoo to honoraryjapanesegirl
06-05-2010, 04:00 AM

My Mother...she saved me from committing suicide, and she's been there as a big support no matter what. As well as a friend from here, AkatsukiMemberR, who's been a wonderful guy...

~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~

Quote:
Originally Posted by UAE20 View Post

Well Let us know who is the person in your life that you feel proud of living with or own it in other words I mean that our GOD let us to live with or contact with as well tell us why you feel proud of He or she?

Let begin from me"

Of course it's one man in my life that I give all my love to him, even he is carried a big responsibilities on his life and in his work he did what he can to offer what I need I'm now in my position because he I can ’t describe this person he is a great man
I don’t ever feel alone even though he has two families (Two Wives) two houses

HE is My Father Ahmed

What about U????

~...Why must the different be cast away, be cast into a deep, dark pit of loneliness, being mocked and scorned as the the enemy...and eventually...become it...?~
~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~
~.::{Akatsuki Clan Member--Leader of California}::.~
~.::{Michiko Manami}::.~