Not asian at all, you're nuts 17 60.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Spencer (Offline)
New to JF

06-10-2010, 10:34 AM

This is caitline stacey (for any who don't know her) She is definitely NOT the girl in my pics up above, but she does have tan skin and similar eye shape..maybe they are the same unknown race

(#12 (permalink))
Old
Spencer (Offline)
New to JF

06-10-2010, 10:49 AM

By the way the poll has fully established that I'm nuts So either she is part asian but doesnt really look it, or she is not asian at all, or she is some unknown alien race

Ah well, I always thought I was a bit nuts anyway
(#13 (permalink))
Old
ishikawa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2010, 11:03 AM

It's possible that she is a mixed asian kid and at the same time, she could easily be white or white mixed with something else. Other races that aren't Asian have somewhat similar features, which is what she could have been mixed withi.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Spencer (Offline)
New to JF

06-10-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishikawa View Post
It's possible that she is a mixed asian kid and at the same time, she could easily be white or white mixed with something else. Other races that aren't Asian have somewhat similar features, which is what she could have been mixed withi.
Thank you, your post makes me feel less delusional than every one elses I guess I will never know, but deep down I'll always suspect she is a little bit asian I don't know why, but I kinda like to think she is. I guess the exoticness of it is exciting to me At the end of the day, it doesnt matter what race she is... so long a she is human, which I'm pretty sure she is

There was this part in the show where she was talking to someone talking about going to get japanese food, and she (girl in th screencaps) replies: "I LOOOVE Japanese food" and when watching that I remember wondering if that was a little sort of hint/tribute or whatever the word, at her hidden asian identity Again, I could be just nuts. That was not what made me think she was asian in the first place, more what confirmed the notion in my mind a bit more...

Last edited by Spencer : 06-10-2010 at 12:27 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
V1nn1 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2010, 03:25 PM

Well, to me she doesn't look Asian at all...
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

06-10-2010, 04:52 PM

She doesn't look too Asian in some of the pictures. Though, it is still possible she could have some Asian in her; she does have that kind of face. I do recall seeing some Native-American and Brazilian women with those kind of facial features and structure, also.

Like MissMisa said, some people just have Asian-looking features. And it goes for others, as well: Arabic-looking Caucasian; African-looking Mexican; French-looking Chinese, etc. & vice versa. It doesn't seem like there's any one trait that is exclusive to a single ethnicity, just traits that are probably more commonly found in one than another.

Last edited by Jaydelart : 06-10-2010 at 04:56 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-10-2010, 05:10 PM

Care to share her name?
(#18 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
06-10-2010, 05:24 PM

She looks like she has something mixed in with her, but I don't think it's Asian.

I'm curious as to what her name is. We can guess all we want, but if you give her name I'm sure someone could dig and find some more info about her.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Spencer (Offline)
New to JF

06-10-2010, 11:12 PM

Edit: thanks a lot everyone for your replies I get the overall feel that she mostly doesn't look asian, but that there is something enough asian about her for some people to think she does. At least I know I am not crazy

However I feel a bit..guilty or something at this thread..I don't know why, but I don't think she would appreciate it if she knew about it - I know there is nothing wrong with it as such, but for some reason don't think she would want a thread made where someone was asking people to be scrutinizing her race

So I think that since I got enough answers that I needed its maybe best to now let the thread die down

Thanks everyone who replied its been intersting reading the mixed opinons

I can't personally close the the thread but just let it fade into history

Last edited by Spencer : 06-11-2010 at 08:01 AM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
06-11-2010, 05:50 AM

Doesn't look the least bit Asian to me. Not one bit. LOL.