JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Anubis_Jill (Offline)
Aishiteru

Send a message via ICQ to Anubis_Jill Send a message via AIM to Anubis_Jill Send a message via MSN to Anubis_Jill
Talking MMORPG/Online Gaming - 10-21-2006, 12:42 AM

Anyone else into online gaming as well as other console gaming? I LAN party a lot, but I usually end up playing a lot of MMORPG.

Does anyone have anymore games that are online that I may be intrested in? Maybe we can both patch in and have fun in the game world!! =D

"BaKa Mo IcHi-GeI..."
"Even a fool has one talent..."
(#2 (permalink))
Old
NinjaKasumi123 (Offline)
Deadly Kunoichi

10-21-2006, 08:07 AM

i only played GUNZ the Duel T.T

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-21-2006, 08:08 AM

I used to play World of Warcraft had 3 level 60s.. but i got no time to waste these days

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Shawn (Offline)
New to JF

10-23-2006, 04:43 PM

I used to play serveral mmorpgs, but eventually I dumped them to focus on real life. One night while exploring a new area in WoW, I happened to glance out my window. With my view I can see a fair bit of the surrounding area. I noticed that everyday for the past year I look right at a little mountainside park. Yet I had never been there. Why was I exploring some pretend area when there is so much of the real world to expore?

Anyways, from that day I quickly lost my taste for MMO's.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-23-2006, 08:55 PM

Right on Shawn.. i felt like i was wasting my time and stopped, whats the point of wasting something real for pretend stuff? right WoW demanded and consumed alot of time, then i realised it was no fun anymore friends still joke about when i used to stay in doors for 12 hours a day just to play it.. i laugh to be honest!

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Anubis_Jill (Offline)
Aishiteru

Send a message via ICQ to Anubis_Jill Send a message via AIM to Anubis_Jill Send a message via MSN to Anubis_Jill
Talking 10-25-2006, 03:06 AM

Aww, lol. It is just a hobbie that is all. I go out a lot already too. a part from my fiance holding LAN parties, it is a great way to meet new people. ^^

"BaKa Mo IcHi-GeI..."
"Even a fool has one talent..."
(#7 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-25-2006, 01:53 PM

All MMO's are the same no matter what it all boils down to the same thing. No matter what it is WoW ,DDO , Everquest, ect. You pay to play a game you already paid for it a waste of time and money. No other game charages monthly to play. There are a few MMO's out there that are free and it the same thing as WoW the graphic are just not as good but you do the same thing , FARM, Grind and get to the end content. Why pay for it every month when you can pay once for it onces play as much as you want and you don't feel obligated to keep playing the game cause you paid for month or more to play it.

Guild wars and others like it that have no monthly fee are the best why because you can play a little as much as you want with out feeling like you need to play for 12 hours a days to get your moneys worth every month.

FPS no monthly fees
RTS no monthly fees
RPG np monthly fees

and you can do all of these online with other people and you don't have to worry about some else annoying you because they are mostly set up like lan games so you and your friends can just play with each other. if you want to play some one else from accross the world you can and you don't have to pay extra for it.

MMO with monthly fee = stupid

Games should never cost more then $50
(#8 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-25-2006, 03:04 PM

urgh, i played so many mmorpg's....rose online..gunbound...so many. lol, when i first registered to play ragnorak...it became p2p the next day. -_-; i was so pissed. lol. i played like 5hrs that first day and then log back in to find out its p2p from then on. lol, go figure...

but yeah, its hard to find time to do anything else after you begin a new world game. lol. but i also agree with shawn, when you find somehting to explore ni real life you never have already...you find new temptations to explore. ^_^
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Gwen_Goth (Offline)
addict

10-25-2006, 03:29 PM

my laptops too slow atm to play any great MMORPGs; id like to try guildwars, my nxt door neighbour in halls had that last year, was fun wtching him die all teh time!

one i found a while ago is Martial Heroes - its completly free and a good laugh; it originally korean i think, but has been translated into (sometimes dubious) english; easy enough to learn, the interface is a cross between guildwars and diablo
gorgeous artworks too ^^

ok, so just found this too -> Free MMORPGs <-- wow - loads - sod uni, who need an education anyway ^^;

Last edited by kudo : 10-25-2006 at 04:38 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-25-2006, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen_Goth View Post
ok, so just found this too -> Free MMORPGs <-- wow - loads - sod uni, who need an education anyway ^^;
lol...thats hilarious

on another note, anyone know of a MMORP that you can play on a mac? and is also good to play? games like rose, fly, gunbound, etc. you know, having that sort of art/animation