JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Diichan (Offline)
New to JF

how to get a japanese guy to notice u? - 07-29-2010, 08:02 PM

Hey everybody! if u ever had a Japanese boyfriend (and ur not), my question is how u met? I mean is it hard to attract a Japanese guys? There’s this cute Japanese guy in this center in my country and he’s being here for studying purposes and sum friends told me he’s very shy, so how can I get his attention? Japanese has a very unique way of thinking, and this is not a drama, he m8 take it wrong! Oh, and I’m asking the Japanese guys in this form the same question…
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Moot (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Moot
07-30-2010, 10:52 AM

Im a Japanese guy (well half) and im also shy. Just treat us like any other guy, but be nice and yea just talk, we aren't very open at start but once you talk to them and open up that social barrier, we are pretty social and that's where you can start.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

07-31-2010, 02:57 AM

AHHHH!! IT'S A JAPANESE!! THEY COME FROM A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE!! I HAVE NO IDEA HAO TO TALK TO THEM!! THEY HAVE SUCH DIFFERENT ALIEN TRADITIONS AND,

HEY, ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO- WHAT?! YOU'RE TAKING A NAP?!

-Sleeping . . .-

Seriously? Is ot that hard? -.-'

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
speakl0uder (Offline)
New to JF

07-31-2010, 07:21 AM

Umm... well, I'm sure he doesn't want to be treated like some kind of foreign species of human. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you rambling on and on about how much you love manga, pocky, sushi, gothic lolita clothing, visual kei, Miyavi, Hello Kitty, Utada Hikaru, Asian boys... etc. I think it's flattering to an extent but just don't overkill?

It's not rocket science though. Chances are, if he's attracted to you physically he'll give you the time of day.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

08-02-2010, 07:50 AM

Dance in front of him naked. That's sure to work.

Or... if that's somehow out of the question, I would recommend something obvious: Look at him until he notices you, and then throw him a nice smile. That's less aggressive than going nude, but just aggressive enough to catch the attention of most guys -- unless they're gay -- no offense to gay guys, of course.

... But seriously, he may be from another culture, but he's still a human being; he's still a guy.
Try to be brave and take the intiative to introduce yourself to him. Try to strike an honest conversation.

Easier said than done, but you asked.
And it's pretty simple.