JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
ami2010 (Offline)
New to JF

10-03-2010, 03:30 AM

To people who took my survey,

Thank you soooooo much for taking it and telling me your interesting thoughts. You guys are AWESOME!! I really appreciate you guys and I’ll do my best to make your ideas real! Amazingly, hundreds of participants from over 30 countries took my survey! Yay!! Arigato!! Dai suki!!

I’m still taking the survey, but lemme tell you what people said so far.

The fields people are interested in

Anime (96%)
Manga (80%)
Game (62%)
Music (62%)

The genres people love

Comedy (89%)
Adventure (76%)
Action (75%)
3. Romance (75%)

Other: Supernatural, Slice-of-Life, Psychological, School Life, Historical, Magic

The contents people want to watch

Anime (94%)
Anime Recommendations (60%)
Anime Making (45%)
3. Japanese Lessons (45%)

The factors that influence people’s choices of anime

Story (79% said it’s very important)
Picture Quality (40%)
Voice Actors (27%)

How likely people want to watch a pay TV content

38% said “depends on the contents”
25% said “not likely”
24% said “not at all”

And 43% answered they can pay US$1.00 ~ US$2.99

To those who told me you want to watch more “Ecchi,” “Yaoi,” “Yuri” and such,

Thanks a lot for answering honestly lol, but according to our company ethic code, we can’t broadcast these kinds of contents... Sorry! Hope you’ll find a great website where you can enjoy those!

And To those who answered in great detail,

Thanks a lot for telling me your ideas!! I’ve read all of them. If my boss doesn’t pick up your idea, I’ll personally ask them your questions (maybe I can email them or send a letter) and post their answers when I get a reply!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
ami2010 (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 10-03-2010, 03:37 AM

Thank you so much for taking it!!

I'm a Marketing major student, and at the tv station I'm doing research on what kind of contents people are interested in

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1nn1 View Post
I did it too!

I don't really get it, so what exactly is this about?
(#13 (permalink))
Old
ami2010 (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 10-03-2010, 04:32 AM

The tv station is in the US. I'm so sorry but I can't tell the name of the tv station here. There are a couple of reasons why I'm doing this personally. The biggest reason is that there is a law in the US that prohibits companies from collecting data from children under 13 without a permission of their parents. (The law was designed to protect children's online safety) I think 99.99% of the participants are over 14 but have no way to verify that if I conduct this kind of open survey on the internet. I'm sorry if my dishonesty makes you feel bad, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd understand my situation. If you guys are still interested in which tv station I work for, please feel free to email me at japanime2010(at)gmail.com!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinMask View Post
I also did the questionaire.

I'm curious though - what station do you work for and what countries do you broadcast to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
This does sound interesting and you seem credible enough. I'll wait for you to clarify all those queries before answering the questionaire.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
ami2010 (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 10-03-2010, 04:52 AM

Hi Jammydoug!

I think "rise" (from Ghost in the Shell, composed by Yoko Kanno, my favorite anime music composer) is a really cool song and has an catchy opening. But it's kinda old anime... Or what about Dragon Ball's "We got a power" or "CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA" (by Hironobu Kageyama)? Both song are super famous so everyone knows them. Anyway, good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammydoug View Post
Hi
What Japanese anime has the catchiest opening theme song to you?I'm hosting a party for the anime club at my school and I need to some anime theme songs to make a party mix out of.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
10-03-2010, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammydoug View Post
Hi
What Japanese anime has the catchiest opening theme song to you?I'm hosting a party for the anime club at my school and I need to some anime theme songs to make a party mix out of.
I definitely recommend you get Asian Kung-Fu Generation's "After Dark" from the show Bleach. It's a very great song. And I also recommend you get "Colors" By Flow. Both very great songs. You're welcome.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

10-04-2010, 03:05 AM

I reccomend:

Hope that helps!! Enjoy your parteh!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.