JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Cihan (Offline)
New to JF

11-25-2010, 08:59 PM

Oh wow you never forgot anything before, you must have photographic memory sir. How do you keep it all in your brain? I'm surprised you talk to strangers like that anyway good luck in life with that attitude.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cihan View Post
Oh wow you never forgot anything before, you must have photographic memory sir. How do you keep it all in your brain? I'm surprised you talk to strangers like that anyway good luck in life with that attitude.
Actually I've never forgotten someones name that I supposedly held that dearly to me. If you're 50+ then I'd get it, but I highly doubt that. And why thank you, my life has been quite swell all the way through, thank you for your concern.

[<--Nan's heart!]

Last edited by JayT : 11-25-2010 at 09:14 PM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

11-25-2010, 09:15 PM

Lol...
Yes, that was a bit unnecessary, JayT -- even if I agree with you.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydelart View Post
Lol...
Yes, that was a bit unnecessary, JayT -- even if I agree with you.
LOL I know but still. I found it too weird to not comment it. I like to speak my mind anyway

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#15 (permalink))
Old
JustinRossTso (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2010, 10:03 PM

Maybe he never knew her name to begin with :S like... you met them at a park and then you would meet them there the same time everyday but never knowing their name... and then one day they just go away to Japan forever!

Sure I want to live in Japan and that means that I'll have to work there. To me... any job would be fine as long as I'm good at it and it provides sufficient income. I'm mainly interested in getting into the music scene there though. I really don't know what to expect though, I have only a rough idea, and I've never been there.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinRossTso View Post
Maybe he never knew her name to begin with :S like... you met them at a park and then you would meet them there the same time everyday but never knowing their name... and then one day they just go away to Japan forever!

Sure I want to live in Japan and that means that I'll have to work there. To me... any job would be fine as long as I'm good at it and it provides sufficient income. I'm mainly interested in getting into the music scene there though. I really don't know what to expect though, I have only a rough idea, and I've never been there.
But he did know her name because he made the wise remark that I must have a photographic memory just because I can remember peoples names.
Hahaha it's quite funny

[<--Nan's heart!]