JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   hey wats up everyone?? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/3525-hey-wats-up-everyone.html)

lena 04-06-2007 09:24 PM

hey wats up everyone??

hey hows everyone been lol i havent been on i a while

AoshiShinomori 04-06-2007 09:48 PM

I know a lot of people have been great! (and many more people who will be better now bcoz you're back :D)

lena 04-06-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AoshiShinomori (Post 83436)
I know a lot of people have been great! (and many more people who will be better now bcoz you're back :D)

lol aw thanx ^^ ur so nice

Kanji_The_Wanderer 04-06-2007 10:10 PM

WELCOME! I don't think I ever said hello to you. Since I don't want to be rude:

Hello! Welcome to the forum!!! :D

lena 04-06-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer (Post 83449)
WELCOME! I don't think I ever said hello to you. Since I don't want to be rude:

Hello! Welcome to the forum!!! :D

lol no we havent said hey to eachother lol ^^ im never on anymore but thank you

AoshiShinomori 04-06-2007 10:12 PM

So it sounds stupid to ask... but how long have you been gone Lena?

lena 04-06-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AoshiShinomori (Post 83452)
So it sounds stupid to ask... but how long have you been gone Lena?

lol its not stupid and i think about a month but lol i think i never loged out lol

AoshiShinomori 04-06-2007 10:17 PM

ha ha ha! That's so funny to hear! I used to do that with my skype... Login from my office and forget to logoff when I leave and all my friends in different time zones would ping me thinking I was online when I was actually fast asleep!

Anyway so as not to derail, the question was "What's up" and the answer is that two nice JF polls,

1. JF Idol and
2. Miss JPF

are up and running. So cast your votes and make your quotes coz this forum is finding an Idol!

lena 04-06-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AoshiShinomori (Post 83456)
ha ha ha! That's so funny to hear! I used to do that with my skype... Login from my office and forget to logoff when I leave and all my friends in different time zones would ping me thinking I was online when I was actually fast asleep!

Anyway so as not to derail, the question was "What's up" and the answer is that two nice JF polls,

1. JF Idol and
2. Miss JPF

are up and running. So cast your votes and make your quotes coz this forum is finding an Idol!

lol yea i do it alot lol and sometimes ppl try and read my mail lol and lol maybe u should warn them telling them that ur not loggin off

AoshiShinomori 04-06-2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lena (Post 83460)
lol yea i do it alot lol and sometimes ppl try and read my mail lol and lol maybe u should warn them telling them that ur not loggin off

:lol: Like you said, after much mutiny my friends had to simply accept that warning :D :D

Read your mail!?! Don't you lock your comp when you're off?

To keep with thread in parallel, "What's been up?":

1.Kanji-sama's art thread has been up is what. It's reopened and two nice new art work samples have been put up for all to admire!