JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-07-2011, 10:28 PM

I say that it is of course a personal choice, and I cannot tell anybody how to live, however, it is certainly not something I would approve of in somebody that I date, nor would I let my children (when I have them), live that lifestyle as minors under my roof.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
02-07-2011, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
It takes a lot of work for a guy to sleep with many different women
It does? No shit! All it takes is practice and a dick of resonable dimensions. Period.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

02-07-2011, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
It does? No shit! All it takes is practice and a dick of resonable dimensions. Period.
What does penis size have to do with anything? Do you tell women you just met about your penis size?

Most people that get laid with many women are handsome. Those guys I don't respect that much because they have the looks. But average guys, or guys below average that keep getting woman after woman, and often gorgeous ones deserve respect.

You make practice seem like an easy thing, but in order to practice you have to be able to get rejected a lot and even ridiculed. Seducing women is an art form.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿�

02-08-2011, 12:12 AM

Ugly dudes with hot chicks make me sick. When ever I see an ugly dude with his hot girl friend I make sure to refer to the girl as his 'daughter'. It's always lulzy to see 'im get embarrassed... "I'm sorry, I thought you were her father"
Shit's cash
(#15 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

02-08-2011, 01:39 AM

I'm fine with dating a girl who had been promiscuous, to an extent.
There comes a point where it's an issue.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
konbini (Offline)
JF Regular

02-08-2011, 04:22 AM

This is the Japan forum. In case you were wondering.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-08-2011, 04:34 AM

Respect in this context can be perceived in different ways.

I would respect a stranger out of basic courtesy. That type of respect though is the same for everyone you meet on the street. "Hi how are you? Lovely Morning" Type of respect. I don't know what they do or how they live in that sense, I'm simply being polite.

Respecting someone as a person, depends on what your looking for as respect. Idolization is a type of respect, allthough useually misplaced.
Everyone has skeletons in the closet, just because a person has made a mistake or does something I may not choose to do doesn't mean I would no longer respect them. Afterall, I chose to befriend them, good or bad.

Perhaps what is really at issue here isn't wether one is afraid they will recieve respect from other's or not, but that they have lost the respect of themselves.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

02-08-2011, 05:59 AM

In terms of what I've noticed in Japanese culture, in the age range of early 20s to late 30s, people will tend to be friends with very promiscuous and sexually conservative people just the same and don't seem to judge them so much on their sexual habits as western cultures do.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-08-2011, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
In terms of what I've noticed in Japanese culture, in the age range of early 20s to late 30s, people will tend to be friends with very promiscuous and sexually conservative people just the same and don't seem to judge them so much on their sexual habits as western cultures do.
In Japan privacy is at a premium, so "live and let live" and not concerning yourself with what goes on behind closed doors permeates society. I don't want people concerning themselves with my business, so I will stay out of theirs.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

02-08-2011, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
In Japan privacy is at a premium, so "live and let live" and not concerning yourself with what goes on behind closed doors permeates society. I don't want people concerning themselves with my business, so I will stay out of theirs.
For sure, it's nice isn't it? I mean one might think that friends are just judging each other in secret but there's so much less of that here too...