JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

How do you deal with heartbreaks? - 02-10-2011, 11:56 PM

I got to know an Arab girl over a week ago. I liked her very much and told hr that everyday. Two days ago she stopped answering me on facebook, and now we split. I feel so heartbroken I really don't wanna do anything besides lying in bed and feel sorry for myself....

what to do?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

02-11-2011, 12:12 AM

Kill yourself!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-11-2011, 12:19 AM

The Arab girls relatives will prolly do that anyway.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
02-11-2011, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
I got to know an Arab girl over a week ago. I liked her very much and told hr that everyday. Two days ago she stopped answering me on facebook, and now we split. I feel so heartbroken I really don't wanna do anything besides lying in bed and feel sorry for myself....

what to do?
The things wasn't going fast?!

You meet a girl a week ago and feel bad because you don't chat by 2 days? OMG! I think someone overestimated the relationship.

What you have to do?
Man, you really have to go out and meet people. Exists life outside internet! Don't overestimate a relationship with a person that you met only a week ago, it's only reflection of your solitude. Visit a psychologist might be an option.

Video Games: Serious Business

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-11-2011, 12:36 AM

I don't think that will help Sit much, his happy meal just came with the toy.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

02-11-2011, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCIFFIX View Post
The things wasn't going fast?!

You meet a girl a week ago and feel bad because you don't chat by 2 days? OMG! I think someone overestimated the relationship.

What you have to do?
Man, you really have to go out and meet people. Exists life outside internet! Don't overestimate a relationship with a person that you met only a week ago, it's only reflection of your solitude. Visit a psychologist might be an option.
Hmm...maybe that's why she started ignoring me. I sent her heart emoticons, and talked about finding her a job in my country and stuff. But I really loved here. Even if we only knew each other for 7-8 days, sometimes there's love at first sight.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
02-11-2011, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Hmm...maybe that's why she started ignoring me. I sent her heart emoticons, and talked about finding her a job in my country and stuff. But I really loved here. Even if we only knew each other for 7-8 days, sometimes there's love at first sight.
first sight? When you never saw personally the person(it sounds really funny!). I think the cupid only shot you hahahaha. It was not love at first sight, it was only someone giving atention to a very solitary guy, I think you confused the situation.

Man, it's not a movie, it's the real life. If you get hurt, you'll have a lot of pain, with your kind of personality is better you stay prapared to some hurts.

Video Games: Serious Business

(#8 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

02-11-2011, 02:26 AM

maybe she saw your posts on here and left you

she didn't know you existed until she left you, and that means she told you to stop stalking her after she found out you were doing it

none of this can be taken seriously in anyway

I side with Aniki on this.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-11-2011, 02:43 AM

Quote:
You sound incredibly desperate. Look how long it took you to scare this girl off. No one talks about moving to live with a stranger after a matter of a few days. Calm down. Take your time. Don't rush anything.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-11-2011, 02:50 AM

You are either a really good troll. Meaning you know how to troll, but not to make it so obvious that you are immediately banned. Or you are do not understand people or relationships very well, and should try to make real friends with people, or possibly get some counseling. If you do not want to pay for a hooker at least pay for counseling so you can learn to have a healthy relationship with a woman/people on your own.

But about the girl. Umm yeah moving a little to fast, and expecting a little too much. Girls don't go for desperate guys. (Hell, I have usually had the same reaction to desperate girls). The harder you push in the beginning the more you push them away. I am talking about being creepy, with stuff like emoticons and love messages, when the girl barely knows what she thinks about you, (I am not talking about trying to hit on a girl and get her phone number or something at a bar, thats fine just don't creep out on her afterwards).

And you deal with the heartbreak by realizing that you are overreacting and there are tons of girls out there and its not like you have blown your only chance and your life is over.

Last edited by RickOShay : 02-11-2011 at 03:00 AM.