JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

Reverse racism - 02-19-2011, 03:27 PM

How come racism against white men are so accepted? A white person really doesn't have to do much to be called a racist. But today I read an article in a Norwegian newspaper (link below) about how black women are being ostracized by other blacks for dating white people. How come media never addresses racism done to white people by blacks, hispanics, asians and other ethnicites?

Svarte kvinner jakter p
(#2 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile racism - 02-19-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
....about how black women are being ostracized by other blacks for dating white people. How come media never addresses racism done to white people by blacks, hispanics, asians and other ethnicites?

Svarte kvinner jakter p
[yawn] Who cares about opinions of those "other blacks"?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-19-2011, 07:49 PM

go play elsewhere
(#4 (permalink))
Old
steel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-20-2011, 03:16 AM

Quote:
How come racism against white men are so accepted? A white person really doesn't have to do much to be called a racist. But today I read an article in a Norwegian newspaper (link below) about how black women are being ostracized by other blacks for dating white people. How come media never addresses racism done to white people by blacks, hispanics, asians and other ethnicites?

Svarte kvinner jakter p
You can try your luck on this forum:

However, since you are a non-white, you may face a hostile reception if you chose to indicate your ethnicity.

There is even a site for where you are currently located:

Or, if you are into gaming, then Nordreich is the online gaming community of choice for Norwegian white nationalists. Heil Norge!

The frontpage of this site American Renaissance posts a daily collection of news articles where they believe the media and/or society fails to adequately report non-white on white violence/crime or similar hypocrisy.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

02-20-2011, 04:41 AM

It's taboo to talk about simply because Whites in general have beaten alot of other groups up over the centuries and currently have a guilt complex about it. Kinda silly really since whites did alot of beating up on thier own kind well before they met anybody else.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
WingsToDiscovery (Offline)
JF Noob

02-20-2011, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
It's taboo to talk about simply because Whites in general have beaten alot of other groups up over the centuries and currently have a guilt complex about it. Kinda silly really since whites did alot of beating up on thier own kind well before they met anybody else.
I wouldn't say the whites have a guilt complex; most are just looking to get past it but it keeps getting brought back up.

I'm not a cynic; I just like to play Devil's Advocate once in a while.
My photos from Japan and around the world:
http://www.flickr.com/dylanwphotography
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

02-20-2011, 05:14 AM

I suppose that's a more accurate assesment. I never got involved in any of that "beating up on other groups" thing, born too late I guess...

so I do get annoyed when folks bring it up, like "well look what you did to this group or that group" ..ugh, were's the aspirine.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

02-20-2011, 05:18 AM

Quote:
But today I read an article in a Norwegian newspaper (link below) about how black women are being ostracized by other blacks for dating white people.
Regardless of how much that happens I'm sure there are far more cases of white conservatives ostracizing fellow white people for being in a relationship with non-white people, sadly.

Although I wouldn't take it personally if my (Japanese) gf's parents didn't want her to marry a non-japanese guy, which they are fine with but for the sake of argument, I'd just assume it was a language or cultural barrier fear.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2011, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
Regardless of how much that happens I'm sure there are far more cases of white conservatives ostracizing fellow white people for being in a relationship with non-white people, sadly.
How do you come to that conclusion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
Although I wouldn't take it personally if my (Japanese) gf's parents didn't want her to marry a non-japanese guy, which they are fine with but for the sake of argument, I'd just assume it was a language or cultural barrier fear.
Why would you not take it personally? Isn't "cultural barrier fear" the same as racism?
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

02-20-2011, 05:30 AM

Realjames" White conserative doesn't mean ignorant bigot.( not that there aren't some ignorant bigots that are conservative, but that holds true for any affiliation) I'm a white conservative and I dated girls of various races. Conservative doesn't mean neo nazi either, we aren't. The American revolution was intiated by conservatives.

A conservative likes a disciplined life but hates being dicated too by someone else. They believe everyone should be responsible for themselves, not have some "big brother" looking over everyone's shoulder.