JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

02-24-2011, 12:07 PM

For me it all started when I went around the World for one year. I've met so many Korean's and also some Japanese on my stay in Australia and NewZealand. I've traveld with them for a couple of months and I never wanted to stay with English or German guys again after that experience.

It's the people who fascinate me! You guys are so different from the rest of the world. This also goes for South-east-Asia.. really only lovely people live there in my mind.. at least the ones I have met^^ Some American's or European's might say you are weird or strange.. but it's the complete opposite!!!

After this trip I also became a lot more interested in the Japanese and Korean History. Watched a lot of Movies and stuff like this.. Especially the JApanese History is very interesting to me. I also plan on doing a presentation about the Pacific War at WWII in my History class, at the end of the year.

Also being together with a lovely, beautiful Thai woman in Thailand added immensly to it. I could really see myself living my life with an Asian woman. Also if your population number continues to go down.. I might join later on^^

Can't wait to finally visit your beautiful country I believe it will be 10 times better then OZ, NZ and SEA.

Last edited by BobbyCooper : 02-24-2011 at 12:10 PM.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-24-2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
I came here on a whim, it could have been anywhere, and then I'd be at AnywhereForum.com instead of here lol.
I came here hoping a life other than what I had planned was feasible, but I had no expectations, more of a "last fun before real life begins" kind of thing.
Lo and behold life here turned out to be better than I expected or could have hoped.
Also, spoken Japanese is pretty dead-simple compared to other languages. Written is a different story, but within a year of being here I was holding simple conversations, within two years getting into more heavy topics. I still can't read the paper though.

Oh cool! You really know how to enjoy your own life. I guess you could be as fine as now no matter where on the earth you are. Thank you dude.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-24-2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
For me it all started when I went around the World for one year. I've met so many Korean's and also some Japanese on my stay in Australia and NewZealand. I've traveld with them for a couple of months and I never wanted to stay with English or German guys again after that experience.

It's the people who fascinate me! You guys are so different from the rest of the world. This also goes for South-east-Asia.. really only lovely people live there in my mind.. at least the ones I have met^^ Some American's or European's might say you are weird or strange.. but it's the complete opposite!!!

After this trip I also became a lot more interested in the Japanese and Korean History. Watched a lot of Movies and stuff like this.. Especially the JApanese History is very interesting to me. I also plan on doing a presentation about the Pacific War at WWII in my History class, at the end of the year.

Also being together with a lovely, beautiful Thai woman in Thailand added immensly to it. I could really see myself living my life with an Asian woman. Also if your population number continues to go down.. I might join later on^^

Can't wait to finally visit your beautiful country I believe it will be 10 times better then OZ, NZ and SEA.

Oh dude! I'm counting on you. Our government estimated that our population will be half in 2050. And thank you for the heartwarming reply. P.S. I myself too feel Japanese are weired jus like American and European people sometimes. But it would be more fun to have many different type of people around. They give the variety to our everyday life
(#24 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

02-24-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsygypsy View Post
Oh cool! You really know how to enjoy your own life. I guess you could be as fine as now no matter where on the earth you are. Thank you dude.
So I've been told.
Although to be honest I'm not sure I could have pulled it off elsewhere as easily as here. This place really is a goldmine if you have the right tools!

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-24-2011, 12:31 PM

Quote:
So I've been told.
Although to be honest I'm not sure I could have pulled it off elsewhere as easily as here. This place really is a goldmine if you have the right tools!

Heheh I know what you mean. but don't be too obsessed with mining gold. As you know Levi Schutrous had millions of times of wealthe than those goldminers. We always should try to see the things from the different point of view.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

02-24-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Oh dude! I'm counting on you. Our government estimated that our population will be half in 2050. And thank you for the heartwarming reply. P.S. I myself too feel Japanese are weired jus like American and European people sometimes. But it would be more fun to have many different type of people around. They give the variety to our everyday life
Haha^^ we will see what the future brings I can already imagine how sad I am going to be when I step into the plane after my year in Japan and Korea back home to Germany.

Quote:
I came here on a whim, it could have been anywhere, and then I'd be at AnywhereForum.com instead of here lol.
I came here hoping a life other than what I had planned was feasible, but I had no expectations, more of a "last fun before real life begins" kind of thing.
Lo and behold life here turned out to be better than I expected or could have hoped.
Also, spoken Japanese is pretty dead-simple compared to other languages. Written is a different story, but within a year of being here I was holding simple conversations, within two years getting into more heavy topics. I still can't read the paper though.
Your entire life story is very facinating James. I always love reading about it!

just one question.. did you finished University before you were looking for a different country?? And why did you exactly wanted to move?
Did you more plan to see the World or was the intention really to settle somewhere else?
(#27 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-24-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Your entire life story is very facinating James. I always love reading about it!

just one question.. did you finished University before you were looking for a different country?? And why did you exactly wanted to move?
Did you more plan to see the World or was the intention really to settle somewhere else?
Yours is fascinating as well. Farting out gurlz story you mentioned in another thread was truly fun.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-24-2011, 01:07 PM

oops it's already 10pm here. I gotta hit the road for some booze. It really was nice talkin to all y'all. and I hope to keep talking about this topic why/why not Japan some other time. Peace out
(#29 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

02-24-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Yours is fascinating as well. Farting out gurlz story you mentioned in another thread was truly fun.
haha^^ what you mean?
(#30 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-24-2011, 01:11 PM

oh before I leave, i wanna show all y'all this video. I think this is why I love my own people. YouTube - Purinkitsu Purinkitsu