Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-04-2011, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffy0000 View Post
Again MMM you just do'nt get it?
No.
Sheen does not have or ever had 'full custody' or whatever interpetation that you imagine.
The legal word 'joint custody' is specifc to papers filed and agreed to by both Sheen and Muelller.

What part of 'joint custody' do you not process?

Hollywood and Sheen does not need to be defended.
Both have teams of well paid 'bloodsucking' lawyers' to do that.

I decline.
Fine. Sheen doesn't have full custody. Like I said, you clearly know more about the situation than I do.

This article says the kids live with Sheen "full time".

http://gossipandgab.com/1416/brooke-...d-custody-case

He said in an interview that she wanted a two hour visit with the children, so that made me think he had custody. Thank you for correcting my error.

This article states the children were returned to the mother after being taken from Sheen.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/418618...entertainment/
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-04-2011, 03:33 AM

There have been episodes of Japanese celebrities flipping out as well. Was it last year that Smap member Tsuyoshi Kusunagi was picked up by police while he was drunk, naked, and screaming obscenities in a public park in Akasaka? Kusunagi is one of Japan's most famous tv and movie personalities at the moment. Of course the media made a big deal of it, and Kusunagi was forced to make a public apology on live television while half of the country watched.

Sakai Noriko's story was also very big. She was a popular celebrity who could be seen on television talk shows and advertisements every day. Her arrest ended her career, and she also had to make a formal apology on live tv while half the country watched. She is now studying to be a nurse.

Charlie Sheen's case is interesting, but were he Japanese his antics would have ended his career long ago. In Japan there is a code of conduct for celebrities (as there is for people in general), and breaches of this code are seldom forgiven, and never forgotten.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-04-2011, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
There have been episodes of Japanese celebrities flipping out as well. Was it last year that Smap member Tsuyoshi Kusunagi was picked up by police while he was drunk, naked, and screaming obscenities in a public park in Akasaka? Kusunagi is one of Japan's most famous tv and movie personalities at the moment. Of course the media made a big deal of it, and Kusunagi was forced to make a public apology on live television while half of the country watched.

Sakai Noriko's story was also very big. She was a popular celebrity who could be seen on television talk shows and advertisements every day. Her arrest ended her career, and she also had to make a formal apology on live tv while half the country watched. She is now studying to be a nurse.

Charlie Sheen's case is interesting, but were he Japanese his antics would have ended his career long ago. In Japan there is a code of conduct for celebrities (as there is for people in general), and breaches of this code are seldom forgiven, and never forgotten.
I think that was a couple years ago for Kusanagi-kun, and he couldn't appear on TV for a few months. That was actually a pretty light punishment by his management.

Sumo have this same code of conduct, and mighty have fallen.

Sheen doesn't have a morality clause in his contract, so as long as he shows up to work, that's supposedly "good enough".
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)

03-04-2011, 11:17 AM

The words "Charlie Sheen" and "morality" don't belong on the same page together. He has always been a few cards short of a full deck, it's too bad he can't just shut up and act.

$1.2 million-an-episode obviously isn't enough to buy common sense.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

03-05-2011, 06:30 AM

For 1.2 million I would just sit there for 3o minutes and not say anything.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-05-2011, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
For 1.2 million I would just sit there for 3o minutes and not say anything.
That's not what he was getting paid for.

And I hear this last season he was getting closer to 1.8 million an episode.

He is now asking for 3 million an episode.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

03-05-2011, 07:45 AM

what if Charlie Sheen was japanese? what a hot shot!

Jah Rastafaaari. Yeah pasta for life
(#48 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-05-2011, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsygypsy View Post
what if Charlie Sheen was japanese? what a hot shot!
I don't know what that means.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

03-05-2011, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I don't know what that means.
i dont know either. i said tht just becuz he was in that movie HOTSHOTS

Jah Rastafaaari. Yeah pasta for life
(#50 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-05-2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I think that was a couple years ago for Kusanagi-kun, and he couldn't appear on TV for a few months. That was actually a pretty light punishment by his management.

Sumo have this same code of conduct, and mighty have fallen.

Sheen doesn't have a morality clause in his contract, so as long as he shows up to work, that's supposedly "good enough".
I was going to mention about the smap guy too. What a contrast. I had not really thought about it before, but this pushes Japanese society up one notch in my book. Sheen's behavior is practically celebrated in the US (with all the coverage it gets), while if he actually was Japanese he would have been put in his place a long time ago.