JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Big earthquake in Japan (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/36530-big-earthquake-japan.html)

termogard 05-03-2011 12:23 PM

cover-up

Quote:

Originally Posted by godwine (Post 864234)
I read online that Fukui is also having problems with its nuclear plant, suspected radiations leak, anyone has other sources around that? Mine is from here:

Japan suspects radiation leak from fuel rods at plant in Fukui prefecture - People's Daily Online

Interesting.:)

From your source :

Quote:

However, the details were withheld from the public in a massive cover-up and according to official sources, reports were falsified, videotape footage taken immediately after the accident was edited and a gag order was issued to the plant's employees.
So, where did reporters of Xinghua find that information, I wonder?:confused:

thorforecaster 05-05-2011 05:26 PM

Possible another big aftershock

I forecasted last Mar 11 earthquake since late Feb, but sorry I didnt know this forum. My new forecast from Los Angeles this month including a big aftershock in Japan:

YouTube - Earthquake Forecast May 2011

This forecast came true on:
6M in Nicarragua, 5M and 5.8M repeatedly in Mexico in the past few days.
so please prepare and always ready.

MMM 05-05-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorforecaster (Post 864537)
I forecasted last Mar 11 earthquake since late Feb, but sorry I didnt know this forum. My new forecast from Los Angeles this month including a big aftershock in Japan:

Next time post your prediction BEFORE it happens, not on April 30, almost two months AFTER the earthquake took place.

JohnBraden 05-05-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorforecaster (Post 864537)

One post wonders are often hilarious.... What's next? Going to forecast bin Laden's death?

godwine 05-05-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnBraden (Post 864545)
One post wonders are often hilarious.... What's next? Going to forecast bin Laden's death?

I did that already. Even before the event of the 9/11. I said that "Bin Laden will die one day".. and he did die......

thorforecaster 05-05-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 864540)
Next time post your prediction BEFORE it happens, not on April 30, almost two months AFTER the earthquake took place.

THIS IS THE FORECAST FOR MAR 11 EARTHQUAKE POSTED ON YOUTUBE
ON FEB 27, 2011

YouTube - Earthquake Forecast Mar 2011

The video of April 30 is for MAY FORECAST.

If you cant do anything to save other lives then please be careful to comment or mock others. It maybe harmful to other lives of your own people there.

I DONT HAVE TIME TO ANSWER FOR THESE AGAIN.

JohnBraden 05-05-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorforecaster (Post 864548)
THIS IS THE FORECAST FOR MAR 11 EARTHQUAKE POSTED ON YOUTUBE
ON FEB 27, 2011

YouTube - Earthquake Forecast Mar 2011

The video of April 30 is for MAY FORECAST.

If you cant do anything to save other lives then please be careful to comment or mock others. It maybe harmful to other lives of your own people there.

I DONT HAVE TIME TO ANSWER FOR THESE AGAIN.

That video proves squat. Where's the link to your February video forecasting the 9.0? You give general areas and distances to areas that normally experience seismic activity. And people aren't going to get their advanced warning from here. If you feel this is a gift you have and need to share it with the world, please contact the USGS (heaven knows you used their maps) or the Japanese Meteorological Agency. They may want to hear about it.

MMM 05-05-2011 07:07 PM

You predicted a 5.5+ earthquake would happen in Japan in March. How devilishly bold. Earthquakes of that size happen all of the time in Japan, and your prediction was epically SMALLER than the 9.0 earthquake that occurred.

thorforecaster 05-05-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 864553)
You predicted a 5.5+ earthquake would happen in Japan in March. How devilishly bold. Earthquakes of that size happen all of the time in Japan, and your prediction was epically SMALLER than the 9.0 earthquake that occurred.

5.5 is MINIMUM magnitude,
5.5+ with PLUS SIGN is from 5.5 to UNLIMITED magnitude.
the phrase VERY STRONG means very high magnitude.
You can guess this easy, cant you?

All forecasted magnitudes have PLUS signs.
I pick 5.5+ as forecast for large earthquake to make it LESS SCARYfor readers in the past 15 months.

KEEP THIS IN MIND for MAY Forecast. It just got 6.1M today.

MMM 05-05-2011 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorforecaster (Post 864555)
5.5 is MINIMUM magnitude,
5.5+ with PLUS SIGN is from 5.5 to UNLIMITED magnitude.
the phrase VERY STRONG means very high magnitude.
You can guess this easy, cant you?

All forecasted magnitudes have PLUS signs.
I pick 5.5+ as forecast for large earthquake to make it LESS SCARYfor readers in the past 15 months.

KEEP THIS IN MIND for MAY Forecast. It just got 6.1M today.

This is utterly meaningless. Predicting a 5.5+ earthquake when a 9.0 hits is as useful as predicting a 6+ inch tsunami when a 3.8 mile high wave is what hit.

How many lives did you save with your "prediction"?