LinkBack Thread Tools
(#311 (permalink))
Old
max1024 (Offline)
New to JF

03-28-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
you are the only arrogant one here ... you see, i am not alone with my opinion .. today we heard people ignore complete the radiation danger and drink rainwater and return to the forbidden area in their homes - they will all die a really curel death .. even the japanese governement are shocked about this ignorance ... and yes, they should have done at first after the nuclear accident a military organised mass evacuation .. this would have been the only right decision .. but they did not do this and now they are responsible for that ... i say wou how this goes to end : japanese people are complete alone with their problems and the responsible person will not give any answer, they just make harakiri ... so they are out of all ... wait and see .. up to now i was right in each point which happened ...
it will be the best for you, you wake up at once and see the reality ... you cannot ignore the facts and reality furthermore ... wake up
It is called Seppuku or so I think. Second, it's not about who is right or wrong but about what can be done.
By the way, how old are you? I guess 14-16.

Es ist nicht schön verzweifelte Menschen noch mehr zu verunsichern. Der Mann/die Frau steckt bestimmt in viel Stress und kann die Situation nicht richtig einschätzen. Falls du nichts Besseres zu tun hast, finde dir ein anderes Hobby.
(#312 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-28-2011, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max1024 View Post
It is called Seppuku or so I think. Second, it's not about who is right or wrong but about what can be done.

Es ist nicht schön verzweifelte Menschen noch mehr zu verunsichern. Der Mann/die Frau steckt bestimmt in viel Stress und kann die Situation nicht richtig einschätzen. Falls du nichts Besseres zu tun hast, finde dir ein anderes Hobby.
du der typ sitz in kobe in sicherheit und hat leicht reden und ist wohl noch sehr jung und unerfarhen .. nein ich bin 50 und hab die gesamte erfahrung mit tschernobyl damals gemacht, leider ist mein englisch nicht mehr so toll um mich klarer auszudrücken .. aber danke für das kompliment ... klar muß man die leute nicht noch mehr verunsichern, aber ich bin froh über jeden der das hier liest und vielleicht doch noch sich in sicherheit bringt ... ich kann absolut nicht nachvollziehen wie fahrlässig man da mit den menschen umgeht ... die vertrauen auf ihre leute und werden dermaßen in stich gelassen .. ich nehme mal an diese typen die hier die kritik untergraben arbeiten für die atom industrie oder die sind total ignorant ... klar ist es auch eine frage der mentalität, ich habe die japaner hier als nette und unkritische menschen erlebt, die brav sind .. die meisten hinterfragen nicht so kritisch alles wie wir ... von daher kann man sie leicht austricksen wie eine hammelherde ... ich denke, jeder der tot ist stellt keine ansprüche mehr und genau das ist deren taktik und wer krank ist kann dann jahrezehntelang klagen und bleibt dabei auch auf der strecke .. zum schluß ist es wie in tschernobyl, die leute werden komplett ignoriert, ausgegrenzt und mundtot gemacht .. es ist doch immer wieder das gleiche ... und genau das bringt mich allerdings auf die palme, menschen sollten nicht nur ein kostenfaktor sein ...
(#313 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-28-2011, 05:38 PM

Quote:

..und es geht mir absolut nicht darum recht zu haben, ich wollte ich hätte es nicht, wirklich ... es geht mir darum leute zum nachdenken zu bringen ... vielleicht kannst du das besser, denn ich kann mich in englisch nicht so toll verständigen wie du siehst ... ist zwanzig jahre her das ich es mal gelernt und benutzt habe ... also, was mir aufgefallen ist, wir scheinen hier völlig andere nachrichten zu haben in deutschland als die anderen .. anders kann ich es mir nicht erklären das die das alle so verharmlosen ... mittlerweilen kehren ja menschen in ihr zuhause direkt neben den reaktor zurück .. unglaublich ! ... ich kann das kaum begreifen ...
(#314 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-28-2011, 05:40 PM

Please don't multipost. If you have something to add please edit your previous post.
(#315 (permalink))
Old
max1024 (Offline)
New to JF

03-28-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
..und es geht mir absolut nicht darum recht zu haben, ich wollte ich hätte es nicht, wirklich ... es geht mir darum leute zum nachdenken zu bringen ... vielleicht kannst du das besser, denn ich kann mich in englisch nicht so toll verständigen wie du siehst ... ist zwanzig jahre her das ich es mal gelernt und benutzt habe ... also, was mir aufgefallen ist, wir scheinen hier völlig andere nachrichten zu haben in deutschland als die anderen .. anders kann ich es mir nicht erklären das die das alle so verharmlosen ... mittlerweilen kehren ja menschen in ihr zuhause direkt neben den reaktor zurück .. unglaublich ! ... ich kann das kaum begreifen ...
I write in English, it is an English forum.
Atom lobbyists all around the world try to cover up the consequences. There are no other explanations for different reports in Europe (more facts), USA ( less facts) and Japan( alot less facts). I wrote it in previous post.
Basically, any modern nuclear plant can turn into Fukushima if they are cut off from their energy source long enough. There are so many possibilities for it to happen, a plane crush, tsunami or whatsever are enough to do the job.People don't realize the danger or try to ignore it because of economy. What they don't know, spent fuel rods have to be isolated for as long as 25000 years. It means people have to make sure that there are no leakages in containments for that huge period of time. The costs are astronomical actually if you include the containment in it. Who does pay it? The government!!! The energy concerns get the profits, stuff the mouth of politicians with money and we pay for the consequenses. Also, there were and are a huge number of projects for alternative energy but they are blocked or hindered by oil and nuclear energy lobbyists from the very begining, patents are bought and put into a drawer with no use.
How do you expect them to be developed?
All that you hear from them is that nuclear energy is the cleanest (lol), cheapest(even bigger lol) source and that alternative energy is not the real deal...

Last edited by max1024 : 03-28-2011 at 06:05 PM.
(#316 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-28-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
I write in English, it is an English forum.
Atom lobbyists all around the world try to cover up the consequences. There are no other explanations for different reports in Europe (more facts), USA ( less facts) and Japan( alot less facts). I wrote it in previous post.
Basically, any modern nuclear plant can turn into Fukushima if they are cut off from their energy source long enough. There are so many possibilities for it to happen, a plane crush, tsunami or whatsever are enough to do the job.People don't realize the danger or try to ignore it because of economy. What they don't know, spent fuel rods have to be isolated for as long as 25000 years. It means people have to make sure that there are no leakages in containments for that huge period of time. The costs are astronomical actually if you include the containment in it. Who does pay it? The government!!! The energy concerns get the profits, stuff the mouth of politicians with money and we pay for the consequenses. Also, there were and are a huge number of projects for alternative energy but they are blocked or hindered by oil and nuclear energy lobbyists from the very begining, patents are bought and put into a drawer with no use.
How do you expect them to be developed?
All that you hear from them is that nuclear energy is the cleanest (lol), cheapest(even bigger lol) source and that alternative energy is not the real deal...
this is exactly what i think about .. you have expressed this better in english than i can do ... so, we see clear why things happen - its always a company with economic reasons ... and i am glad that we have in consequence to the catastrophy in fukushima another political direction now in our country .. and i really hope they can go the green way in future ... nuclear energy is not cheap, prices are growing up every period and they always find a new reason for that ... its dangerous and we are not able to use it without danger ... you see what happened now, and nobody did believe that all this facts come together to this catastrophy ... its always the same, unthinkable things will happen - just murpheys gesetze ... i am not astonished about that .. its a warning for us all ... the second warning now ... hope we will really learn about ... its always and in every way a question of money and business today ... we know this ...
(#317 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-28-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Please don't multipost. If you have something to add please edit your previous post.
if it was double there was a missed word or mistake in it, therefore ... sorry, but i am not perfect ... thank you for advice ...
(#318 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-28-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
if it was double there was a missed word or mistake in it, therefore ... sorry, but i am not perfect ... thank you for advice ...
I said multipost, not double-post. Please don't post again following your last post. Consolidate your posts using the edit button.
(#319 (permalink))
Old
max1024 (Offline)
New to JF

03-28-2011, 06:28 PM

Now, what I feared the most happened:
Source
Plutonium leakage outside of containment!
Now, whoever wants to defend TEPCO or the Japanese goverment's press statements has no grounds anymore.

1. Plutonium leakage means that the meltdown occured many days ago.
2. They say, the concentration is not dangerous enough! 1 nanogram inhalated Plutonium is already super toxic.

2 lies, first the meltdown didn't happen today but days ago and second plutonium is dangerous in any amounts free in nature.I had my doubts about them but now I can prove it.Once again:

Any Japanese who reads it LEAVE THE AREA 80KM AROUND FUKUSHIMA immediatly!

For explanations, read the last 3 pages. You risk everything staying there, nothing is more worth than your health or your familiy's!

Last edited by max1024 : 03-28-2011 at 06:43 PM.
(#320 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-29-2011, 07:56 AM

First:
Plutonium is a primordial element, in other words it has existed in nature long before nuclear power plants or any man made nuclear anything was devised.

Second:
The nuclear weapon used to destroy Nagasaki used plutonium 239, which according to your level of paranoia would have caused a global genocide of humanity, or at the very least Nagasaki would be uninhabitable.

Third:
Fallout from thousands of nuclear tests around the world contain far more than simply traces of plutonium, people now live in and around these places.

Fourth:
"no human is known to have died because of inhaling or ingesting plutonium, and many people have measurable amounts of plutonium in their bodies" (WNA, World Nuclear Association, check Plutonium Wiki)
The stuff is not nearly as dangerous as you make it out to be, it takes ludicrous amounts of it to kill people, perhaps workers are at risk but the general population even in a decent proximity to it is far from being at risk.

Fifth:
A commonly cited quote by Ralph Nader, states that a pound of plutonium dust spread into the atmosphere would be enough to kill 8 billion people. However, the math shows that only up to 2 million people can be killed by inhaling plutonium. This makes the toxicity of plutonium roughly equivalent with that of nerve gas. (check wiki, sourced)

Sixth:
Several populations of people who have been exposed to plutonium dust (e.g. people living down-wind of Nevada test sites, Hiroshima survivors, nuclear facility workers, and "terminally ill" patients injected with Pu in 1945–46 to study Pu metabolism) have been carefully followed and analyzed.
These studies generally do not show especially high plutonium toxicity or plutonium-induced cancer results.[88] "There were about 25 workers from Los Alamos National Laboratory who inhaled a considerable amount of plutonium dust during the 1940's; according to the hot-particle theory, each of them has a 99.5% chance of being dead from lung cancer by now, but there has not been a single lung cancer among them." (from wiki, sourced)

Please reply with logic, preferably based on fact, not emotion.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.

Last edited by RealJames : 03-29-2011 at 08:00 AM. Reason: adding reasons
Closed Thread