Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#331 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
03-29-2011, 07:03 PM

Still, 150 tons isn't realistic, as only the 3'rd reactor was running on that kind of mixture, from that total ~4.200 tons. And from that spent fuel, only about 7% is the fusion resulted plutonium, plus the 3% to 5% from the mox which is new in the reactor. Hardly can reach about 20-30 tons total amount, and this is even exaggerated to the maximum possible according to the quantities in question.
There are enough other radioactive substances to cause chaos in case of a theoretical explosion but plutonium is the least of them (area spread wise). It is a heavy element, can't be lifted in the air for a long period, and the spread zone is low because of that.

BTW, a good source of info on radiation spread can be found in the studies on the effects and spread of the Tsar bomb. Cernobil wasn't really that well documented because it was something they wanted to hide in the closet, but the Tsar bomb was something to be proud of.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?

Last edited by protheus : 03-29-2011 at 07:10 PM.
(#332 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-29-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I said multipost, not double-post. Please don't post again following your last post. Consolidate your posts using the edit button.
o.k., i will do ...
(#333 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-29-2011, 08:29 PM

.. the great problem i see from the beginning on are:
1. people are not evacuated much enough, 20-30 km is much too short and the governement didnt give exact instructions to the people. therefore we have now the problem that first a lot of old people was left in that forbidden area over the hole time and second, the others return now by themselfes in their homes ... they will die a terrible death .. and the government is wondering about that, but they gave only an advice but no direct instruction - no clear message to the people what the situation really is ...
2. the same play are governement and tepco doing the hole two weeks now, salami tactic ... the did not say the hole truth ... if s.b. else like greenpeace are measuring they say s.th., not before ... the hole time they are lying ...
3. they did not do, what they should have done : at first step to ask for international help and information about the situation ... this was the only good way, but they didnt do that .. but it is a problem for the hole world, not only japan ...
4. they only try to solve the problem in fukushima atom parc but they forget the rest, to instruct the people exactly, to inform the people, to evacuate the people enough ... there seems to be no interest to save that people .. but, the international helpers are happy about every life they save out of the tsunami disaster, exactly that people are not in a save area now ... what does this make for a sense ?! and this people go home now exactly in the forbidden area ...
5. the thing is lost, they try to cool this, but nothing else is happend ... no plan, they even donnot know where they do the radiated water now .. they fill it in but they donnot think what the next step must be ... this is planless, helpless and unprofessionell ... what do they have for an profession - burger shop leader or shoe seller ... ah atom parc leader .. unbelieveable .. eggheads ... before i do one step i know the following one ... and so on ...

there are a lot of reasons why those people will never solve the problems ... they make it worser than better ... they have no idea what to do and exactly this they said into the camera last days ... so what, the hole world looks at it but there seems to be no reaction from people who could solve the problem ... HOPE INTERNATIONAL HELP AND SOLUTION COMES SOON ...

to evacuate the people now and to solve the problems with international help are the two points now .. and to say exactly the hole truth to the population in that area including tokio .. it dosnt make any sense to lie because afterwards we see that all what was going on ... therfore : the truth in exactly every point ...

over this, it was clear that they cannot solve the problem, because it was not only one reactor, there are 6 reactors and problems to solve .. therefore they had to aks for international help first to solve all this parallel ... this was one of the biggest mistakes they did ... in such a big case you must tell the international community about teh situation at once ... japan, you will pay for all international damages in future ... and this is correct ... you have missed to inform the world about ... big mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
I just think the moderator should shut down this thread. Its getting way out of control.....
you can go out ... you are out of control, are you not well educated from your parents to be friendly and kind to other person than such rough ???!!!

we are in discussion here exactly about the topic of this thread and you disturb this thread from the beginning on ... go off and look for another thread which is more interesting for you or make your own one ... what is your problem ?! ... here is nothing out of control but you try to provocate this ... it will not work .. bye, bye ...

the topic of my thread is LEAVE THE AREA ... and not how we can negative the germans or sth like that ... therefore i will not hear such things here ... thats rassismn ... and not welcome ... we are one mankind ... and no racist ... so stop please... thank you ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-30-2011 at 05:15 AM. Reason: MMM asked you to stop the multiposting...
(#334 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-29-2011, 08:47 PM

My guess is that you don't know what a multipost is. 5 posts in a row WITHOUT anyone posting is considered a multi-post. The funny thing is that you just agreed not to do it less than an hour ago.

Last edited by JohnBraden : 03-29-2011 at 08:50 PM.
(#335 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-29-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
My guess is that you don't know what a multipost is. 5 posts in a row WITHOUT anyone posting is considered a multi-post. The funny thing is that you just agreed not to do it less than an hour ago.
oh, thank you, now i understand that .. i misunderstood that ... of course ... i am sorry ... i have no experiences with threads up to now, its my first time ... so, i will learn of course .. thank you for the information ...
(#336 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

03-29-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
you can go out ... you are out of control, are you not well educated from your parents to be friendly and kind to other person than such rough ???!!!

we are in discussion here exactly about the topic of this thread and you disturb this thread from the beginning on ... go off and look for another thread which is more interesting for you or make your own one ... what is your problem ?! ... here is nothing out of control but you try to provocate this ... it will not work .. bye, bye ...
I don't know what is my problem. What is yours?

I disturb you? Just because I have an opinion? Just because I don't agree with you? I wasn't the dumb f*ck who told people to evacuate 1000 miles out of the epicenter.

I have never been rude to you or anyone on this thread. I am probably not as educated as your pal Max, but I still hold a Master in Science myself.

I was not trying to provoke anything (you may wish to take some English spelling lessons BTW), I was asking the mod to shut this thread down to cool things down if anything

Mod, if you felt that I was offensive, feel free to ban me. I am sure glad to see that other forum members are dragging my parents in to this discussion and calling me uneducated.
(#337 (permalink))
Old
Serbiangirl (Offline)
New to JF

03-30-2011, 12:20 AM

Quote:
oh, thank you, now i understand that .. i misunderstood that ... of course ... i am sorry ... i have no experiences with threads up to now, its my first time ... so, i will learn of course .. thank you for the information ...
Bluejeans lady, u should leave Germany 25 years ago, because it's "only" 900 km from Chernobyl
You decided to stay instead of leaving Germany because u had wrong informations, so please leave the area
(#338 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile not far from Chernobyl - 03-30-2011, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbiangirl View Post
Bluejeans lady, u should leave Germany 25 years ago, because it's "only" 900 km from Chernobyl
You decided to stay instead of leaving Germany because u had wrong informations, so please leave the area
As soon as possible ROTFL
(#339 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-30-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
... hmmm... so in addition to pretending to learn, you also can learn ...

In that case allow me the liberty of trying to instill some essential-to-your-life knowledge into you.
You are from Germany yes? As you know, germany is surrounded by about 134 nuclear power plants in it's neighboring countries, 112 of which are past inspections and several years past being replaced with newer models. Of those 112, 91 of them are within 500km of Germany's borders, and 58 of those are in the general western direction of Germany which means that the jet streams easily carry radioactive particles over germany.
ONE particle could easily kill everyone in germany given enough time...

Your government tells you you are safe, but DO NOT BELIEVE THEM, it is composed of MEN, who are consequentially NOT WOMEN and they have also managed to reach the women in your government and have bribed them into lying to the public.
You are being kept in Germany by lies, and false advertizing and misinformation, you are all dying slowly from the effects of radiation around you. It can't be proven of course because there are too many factors, but to anyone looking at it, it's clear as day!! You MUST leave eurasia! I recommend antarctica, it should be safe, especially from governmental mind control!

TO ANY GERMANS READING THIS, EVACUATE GERMANY! YOU ARE IN DANGER!

If only even one German evacuates I will be happy to have reached someone!

hello Germans, it is equal what others tell you, hear on your inner voice, only one decision ist correct : LEAVE GERMANY .. this is the only decision you can do at moment ... later you can return if it is save ... but at moment, everybody should leave, no panic, but leave at once ... i wonder that nobody make the clear decision to save the people first ... this is the only true decision ... all that can fly or walk should take the people away from this area ... they should have done this for the last three days, but nobody decided this ... thats poor ... it is the only intelligent decision at moment ... hope somebody make this now ... OUT OF GERMANY - now !

.. and i mean not 20 miles (thats a joke) ... but i mean 500-1000 million miles away ... as far as you can ... first go, then see with distance ... every animal would do this decision of the instinct ... you have should done this decision 30 years ago.. do it now ... no panic, but go away ... maybe a little panic

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.

Last edited by RealJames : 03-30-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: this is entirely true and from reliable sources
(#340 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-30-2011, 03:48 PM

Too, too funny RealJames!!! I am beginning to like you, ALOT!!! (of course, not in that way, not that there is anything wrong with that!)
Closed Thread