LinkBack Thread Tools
(#341 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

03-30-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
... hmmm... so in addition to pretending to learn, you also can learn ...

In that case allow me the liberty of trying to instill some essential-to-your-life knowledge into you.
You are from Germany yes? As you know, germany is surrounded by about 134 nuclear power plants in it's neighboring countries, 112 of which are past inspections and several years past being replaced with newer models. Of those 112, 91 of them are within 500km of Germany's borders, and 58 of those are in the general western direction of Germany which means that the jet streams easily carry radioactive particles over germany.
ONE particle could easily kill everyone in germany given enough time...

Your government tells you you are safe, but DO NOT BELIEVE THEM, it is composed of MEN, who are consequentially NOT WOMEN and they have also managed to reach the women in your government and have bribed them into lying to the public.
You are being kept in Germany by lies, and false advertizing and misinformation, you are all dying slowly from the effects of radiation around you. It can't be proven of course because there are too many factors, but to anyone looking at it, it's clear as day!! You MUST leave eurasia! I recommend antarctica, it should be safe, especially from governmental mind control!

TO ANY GERMANS READING THIS, EVACUATE GERMANY! YOU ARE IN DANGER!

If only even one German evacuates I will be happy to have reached someone!

hello Germans, it is equal what others tell you, hear on your inner voice, only one decision ist correct : LEAVE GERMANY .. this is the only decision you can do at moment ... later you can return if it is save ... but at moment, everybody should leave, no panic, but leave at once ... i wonder that nobody make the clear decision to save the people first ... this is the only true decision ... all that can fly or walk should take the people away from this area ... they should have done this for the last three days, but nobody decided this ... thats poor ... it is the only intelligent decision at moment ... hope somebody make this now ... OUT OF GERMANY - now !

.. and i mean not 20 miles (thats a joke) ... but i mean 500-1000 million miles away ... as far as you can ... first go, then see with distance ... every animal would do this decision of the instinct ... you have should done this decision 30 years ago.. do it now ... no panic, but go away ... maybe a little panic
Finally, someone who shed some intelligence to this highly educated friendly retarded thread....
(#342 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-30-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
Too, too funny RealJames!!! I am beginning to like you, ALOT!!! (of course, not in that way, not that there is anything wrong with that!)
I don't swing that way but there's nothing wrong with pg13 bromance in my books! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
Finally, someone who shed some intelligence to this highly educated friendly retarded thread....
If you can't reason with a fool then you fool with their reason.
(I think I just made that up, you have my permission to use it...)

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#343 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

ignoring - 03-30-2011, 05:44 PM

... how to see if he/she is japanese ? just switch light off, iff he is lightening he is a multitasking japanese person ... funny ... or what ...

o.k., i have real respect for the workers, ingenieurs and firemen there which are fighting to save the situation and will be very ill or die in near future ... they are heroes ...

i have no respect for the management, they made this bullshit .. big mistakes in the management before, and in handling this catastrophy ...

i am very sorry about all this people who are there, get no information about the situation and are lost ... that is the mistake of the government which is unable to handle the situation

i really hope that the internal helpers are not radiated and do not become ill or more ... they did their best ...

i am glad about intelligent japanes people who had left the area and went abroad or to the south .. they did the only right thing they can do ... good decision ...

... but i will never understand this dully and ignoring behavior of the rest .. maybe they are not human and roboter .. or they are really brainwashed and they close their eyes not to come out of their comfortable zone ... for example: the outcoming plutonium is not dangerous for humans ... LOL ... thats really joky ... who believes this bullshit ... but this is their own decision ...

and for those people here in this thread who believe in fairy tales, do it .. you must realize that you are responsible for things you say or do ... its not my problem ... if people believe you and get ill or death, you are responsible.

i for myself say only one thing : LEAVE THE AREA ... its the only right decision .. and realise that in the area of fukushima 1 you can never return, the same in the hot spots who nobody knows at moment where they will be ... and the rest areas we will see in future how hight the risk of cancer will be there ... at moment nobody can say you where it is possible to settle in future or not or in which area you will have a risk ...

and about the hole situation : we hope the wind will change and its raining cats and dogs, so the problems stay in japan ... they are responsible .. the rest of the world not ... its your problem ... not ours ...

and about money, japan is a rich country, you have a lot of money to help your own people ... even this is your job ... not ours ...

i am really very sorry about those little people who are completely helpless there and no one will help them ... thats the next horrible catastrophy .. earthquake or tsunami or vulcano, you cannot do anything against it .. but rediation thats made of people who donnot make their jobs but get money for that ... its people made ... and this is the real catastrophy, to lie and say not the truth and are too honest to inform and ask for help worldwide - this would have been the only right decision ... at once ... but they didnt do this .. worthful time is lost now ....
(#344 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-30-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
. so the problems stay in japan ... they are responsible .. the rest of the world not ... its your problem ... not ours ...
About the first half intelligent thing you've said. Yes it's Japan's problem, not yours. So would you please bugger off and worry about your own problems! Because as we've all found out on this forum damn you really have some problems lady.
(#345 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-30-2011, 05:57 PM

... how to see if he/she is german? just wait for a natural disaster, iff she is ridiculing the event and it's victims and spreading misinformation, she is a german person ... funny ... or what ...

o.k., i have real respect for the workers, editors and journalists there which are trying to make money off the situation and will be rich or maybe just well off in near future ... they are heroes ...

i have no respect for the management, they are asking them for this bullshit .. big mistakes in the management before, and in handling the coverage of this catastrophy ...

i am very sorry about all this people like bluejeanslady who are believing it, get no real information about the situation and are lost ... that is the mistake of the media which is unable to cover the situation humanely

i really hope that the journalists and editors are not falling for their own lies and do not become as gullible as their readers, or more ... they did their best ...

i am glad about intelligent german people who had left the area and went abroad or to the south .. they did the only right thing they can do ... good decision ...

... but i will never understand this dully and ignoring behavior of the rest .. maybe they are not human and roboter .. or they are really brainwashed and they close their eyes not to come out of their comfortable zone ... for example: the outcoming fallout from Chernobyl is not dangerous for humans ... LOL ... thats really joky ... who believes this bullshit ... but this is their own decision ...

and for those people here in this thread who believe in fairy tales, do it .. you must realize that you are responsible for things you say or do ... its not my problem ... if people believe you and get ill or death, you are responsible.

i for myself say only one thing : LEAVE GERMANY ... its the only right decision .. and realise that in the area of Germany 1 you can never return, the same in the hot spots who nobody knows at moment where they will be ... and the rest areas we will see in future how hight the risk of brainwashing will be there ... at moment nobody can say you where it is possible to settle in future or not or in which area you will have a risk ... but for sure Germany is out of the question!!!!

and about the hole situation : we hope the wind will change and its raining cats and dogs, so the problems stay in Germany... they are irresponsible .. the rest of the world is not ... its your problem ... not ours ...

and about money, Germany is a rich country, you have a lot of money to help your own people ... even this is your job ... not ours ... educate yourselves!

i am really very sorry about those little people (WTF?!)who are completely helpless there and no one will help them ... thats the next horrible catastrophy .. tabloids or rumour or gossip, you cannot do anything against it .. but branwashing thats made of people who donnot make their jobs but get money for that ... its people made ... and this is the real catastrophy, to lie and say not the truth and are too honest to inform and ask for help worldwide - this would have been the only right decision ... at once ... but they didnt do this .. worthful time is lost now ....

PS; You make me sick... "little people" ... seriously!?!

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.

Last edited by RealJames : 03-30-2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: highlighting changes
(#346 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-30-2011, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
About the first half intelligent thing you've said. Yes it's Japan's problem, not yours. So would you please bugger off and worry about your own problems! Because as we've all found out on this forum damn you really have some problems lady.
i do what i like to do ... and this is not your job to tell me s.th. because for me you are a complete nobody who tells only nonsense .. maybe you are 15 and you are bored about your life ... and i am writing in this thread and you can nothing do against this ... thats a pitty, for you ... bye, bye ...
(#347 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-30-2011, 06:02 PM

Actually after getting an idea about what Germans are like recently from this forum I'd really prefer they don't leave Germany James. Please oh please German people, please stay in Germany!! You are all obviously infected with some virus that has turned your brains to mush. We should actually quarantine the lot of you. And we should restrict your access to the internet until a cure is found!!
(#348 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-30-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
... how to see if he/she is german? just wait for a natural disaster, iff she is ridiculing the event and it's victims and spreading misinformation, she is a german person ... funny ... or what ...

o.k., i have real respect for the workers, editors and journalists there which are trying to make money off the situation and will be rich or maybe just well off in near future ... they are heroes ...

i have no respect for the management, they are asking them for this bullshit .. big mistakes in the management before, and in handling the coverage of this catastrophy ...

i am very sorry about all this people like bluejeanslady who are believing it, get no real information about the situation and are lost ... that is the mistake of the media which is unable to cover the situation humanely

i really hope that the journalists and editors are not falling for their own lies and do not become as gullible as their readers, or more ... they did their best ...

i am glad about intelligent german people who had left the area and went abroad or to the south .. they did the only right thing they can do ... good decision ...

... but i will never understand this dully and ignoring behavior of the rest .. maybe they are not human and roboter .. or they are really brainwashed and they close their eyes not to come out of their comfortable zone ... for example: the outcoming fallout from Chernobyl is not dangerous for humans ... LOL ... thats really joky ... who believes this bullshit ... but this is their own decision ...

i for myself say only one thing : LEAVE GERMANY ... its the only right decision .. and realise that in the area of Germany 1 you can never return, the same in the hot spots who nobody knows at moment where they will be ... and the rest areas we will see in future how hight the risk of brainwashing will be there ... at moment nobody can say you where it is possible to settle in future or not or in which area you will have a risk ... but for sure Germany is out of the question!!!!

and about the hole situation : we hope the wind will change and its raining cats and dogs, so the problems stay in Germany... they are irresponsible .. the rest of the world is not ... its your problem ... not ours ...

and about money, Germany is a rich country, you have a lot of money to help your own people ... even this is your job ... not ours ... educate yourselves!

i am really very sorry about those little people (WTF?!)who are completely helpless there and no one will help them ... thats the next horrible catastrophy .. tabloids or rumour or gossip, you cannot do anything against it .. but branwashing thats made of people who donnot make their jobs but get money for that ... its people made ... and this is the real catastrophy, to lie and say not the truth and are too honest to inform and ask for help worldwide - this would have been the only right decision ... at once ... but they didnt do this .. worthful time is lost now ....

PS; You make me sick... "little people" ... seriously!?!
you are not allowed to change my text, so i tell this to the administrator now ...
(#349 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-30-2011, 06:04 PM

I do what i like to do bluejeanslady ... and this is not your job to tell me s.th. because for me you, bluejeanslady, are a complete nobody who tells only nonsense .. maybe you are 15 and you are bored about your life ... and i am writing in this thread and you can nothing do against this ... thats a pitty, for you, bluejeanslady ... bye, bye ...

(#350 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-30-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
you are not allowed to change my text, so i tell this to the administrator now ...
That is your opinion, not mine, and you have no right to change my opinion, you are nobody

Closed Thread