LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-15-2011, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
Exactly how rich is Japan? Currently Japan is holding nearly $11 trillion dollars in debt. Japan is also the second largest holder of foreign debt in the world. Once it starts selling foreign treasury bills and foreign bonds to pay for reconstruction, the economies of the countries who issued these bonds are going to have problems as well, including your own country. When you have to start paying more for everything you buy then perhaps you will start to understand.
I'm aware of the debt Japan has. The estimated reconstruction bill is going to be 99 billion dollars which will make Japan's debt 11.1 trillion.

It's an amount that Japan can handle.

I mean big deal, Europe is already implementing austerity measures as are most other countries around the world. It's not going to change Japan's situation that drastically.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

03-15-2011, 05:19 AM

How bout this Ronin. Japan is an ally and have asked us for assistance, wich we provide because we are allies. Also they are developed nation and will likely utilize our help to the best possible extent. Same with New Zealand.

Look at a world map before the earthquake in Haiti, it's on the same island as Jamica..but where Jamica is green and verdant, Haiti is a deslotate wasteland striped of any green by the local population. Haiti is a moneypit not worth the time or exspense. The local inhabitants mistreated the land so badly that it's practically incapable of supporting life. Now Baby Doc is back, it's just not worth it.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

03-15-2011, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouichisan View Post

If you say it like that, it doesn't sound weird. But the way you are saying it, is as though it's something personal for you.
Huh? What kind of bullsh*t are you accusing me of?

Why would it be personal?
(#44 (permalink))
Old
kouichisan (Offline)
おす!

03-15-2011, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post

Lol if it's not personal, why are you using that language with people on the forum?
(#45 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-15-2011, 05:24 AM

Quote:

How would he know that? You are the one that went to the thread telling people how to help to post why people SHOULDN'T help Japan in their darkest hour.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Atredies (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-15-2011, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Lol if it's not personal, why are you using that language with people on the forum?
he is a very dangerous individual. i pity him. i will pray for god to improve ronin4hire's wittered heart.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

03-15-2011, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Excuse me for being a bit defensive of my thoughts. I'm being called a troll and an idiot by you and others.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

03-15-2011, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
How would he know that? You are the one that went to the thread telling people how to help to post why people SHOULDN'T help Japan in their darkest hour.
Ah yes.. you and your spin.

If anything I was telling people to keep things in perspective. And I didn' say people shouldn't help Japan. I said that people shouldn't give MONEY to Japan. They should give it to the countries that actually need MONEY

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 03-15-2011 at 05:31 AM.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-15-2011, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Excuse me for being a bit defensive of my thoughts. I'm being called a troll and an idiot by you and others.
Holy Christ, Ronin. Don't pretend anyone here is any more insulting or personal in their language than you are.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
kouichisan (Offline)
おす!

03-15-2011, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atredies View Post
he is a very dangerous individual. i pity him. i will pray for god to improve ronin4hire's wittered heart.
I don't think ronin is a stingy guy, he isn't. I think he wants people to pay attention to the 3rd world, which isn't wrong places like Haiti and those other countries do deserve it too. Just he has become a little passionate about the topic, and it's starting to become personal.

Ronin, take a step back, and relax. We can't change how people think. So we can all agree, to disagree.