JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ThaiFarmer (Offline)
New to JF

Help offered from Thailand - 03-16-2011, 11:10 AM

I am from Bangkok, Thailand and I would like to share our concern from Thai people on Japaneses facing the worse crisis in the history.

I understand how hard for Japaneses today to live with fear of the earth quake, tsunami and radioactive at the same time.

I have a small farm house in Ratchaburi, westhern Thailand, some 4700 Kms away from the nuclear plants and the center of the earth quake. It's on a 4 acres piece of land, 500 meters from hospital, supermarket, convenient store, fresh market near by, friendly neighbors (mostly Thai farmers). And you can even grow your own food there, if you want. It can accommodate a family of 3-4.

I use this farm house mainly in the weekend only so I think I should utilize it more by sharing it with our Japanese friends.

If you are lving in Japan and would like to evacuate temporary from Japan but don't know where to go, please feel free to use my farm house mentioned above.

Please email me with your detail, I will contact back.

Leave Japan as soon as you can, I will pick you up at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok and will take you to live in my house above. You can live there 1-3 months or until you feel safe to go back to Japan.

I hope I can help some of our Japanese friend here to live with a peace of mind during this crisis.