Old
mbla90210 (Offline)
New to JF

Could we predict deadly earthquakes(s)? - 03-16-2011, 08:10 PM

On March 8 (US coastline), click the following news link to read:
Mass fish death fouls California marina - Yahoo! News

On March 11 (Japan 311), click the following news link to read:
Powerful quake, tsunami kills hundreds in Japan - Yahoo! News

It looked like the million small fish sensed something bad to them would be coming from the East so they panicked, they rushed west bound, got trapped, only to die of suffocation due to lack of oxygen in small water. That something bad turned out to be some insignificant tsunami on US west coast. Note that small fish would be more affected by small port wave (tsunami).
Japan, New Zealand, US, South America, ... are on the Ring of Fire. The water is the media, the fish are the signals. My speculation is when Japan sees million dead fish then deadly earthquake will strike US, and vice versa. It's like we can predict earthquakes around the Ring of Fire in 3 days.

Map of tsunami energy:
An energy map provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric ... - Yahoo! News Photos

Links to Ring of Fire description:
http://engwell.wikispaces.com/RING+OF+FIRE+MAP
Ring of Fire - Pacific Ring of Fire

My prayer to Japan and Japanese people. I regret deeply that I could not see the above cause and effect earlier.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
globetrotter36 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to globetrotter36
03-17-2011, 10:44 PM

Pure speculation, the fish may have died for some other reasons, I am sure there have been similar events with no earthquakes occurring.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
mbla90210 (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2011, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter36 View Post
Pure speculation, the fish may have died for some other reasons, I am sure there have been similar events with no earthquakes occurring.
My speculation was not about how the fish died. It's about some reason, why million fish rushed to US west coast as if there's danger coming from the East. The size of the fish was some critical fact. Small fish are more sensitive to small waves. 1-foot wave would not scare a 10-foot fish. The port wave that arrived at US coast were small. By superstition, million fish were sacrificed so someone may know danger is coming to human. By science, pending earthquake would release some sort of energy that only those small fish could sense.
Now the weird math. It's easy after the fact but I show you anyway. Million fish died. If I multiply the size of the small fish (about 8 inches) by a million, I get 8,000,000 inches or 666,666 feet or 126 miles. Distance from Los Angeles/USA to Tokyo/Japan is 5500 miles. Assuming the average speed of the tsunami is 126 miles/hour across the Pacific Ocean, it will take 43 hours or a little less than 2 days. The fish died Tuesday, Pacific Standard Time. Japan's earthquake occurred Thursday, PST. Japan would then have two days to prepare. Alas, it's just too late.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
widget (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2011, 01:17 AM

We could predict the location but not the deadline
(#5 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-18-2011, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbla90210 View Post
My speculation was not about how the fish died. It's about some reason, why million fish rushed to US west coast as if there's danger coming from the East. The size of the fish was some critical fact. Small fish are more sensitive to small waves. 1-foot wave would not scare a 10-foot fish. The port wave that arrived at US coast were small. By superstition, million fish were sacrificed so someone may know danger is coming to human. By science, pending earthquake would release some sort of energy that only those small fish could sense.
Now the weird math. It's easy after the fact but I show you anyway. Million fish died. If I multiply the size of the small fish (about 8 inches) by a million, I get 8,000,000 inches or 666,666 feet or 126 miles. Distance from Los Angeles/USA to Tokyo/Japan is 5500 miles. Assuming the average speed of the tsunami is 126 miles/hour across the Pacific Ocean, it will take 43 hours or a little less than 2 days. The fish died Tuesday, Pacific Standard Time. Japan's earthquake occurred Thursday, PST. Japan would then have two days to prepare. Alas, it's just too late.
Complete and utter bullshit. Of the same calibre as the 2012 end of the world crap. What is wrong with people like you that you would believe stuff like this? I guess I will never cease to be amazed at just how incredibly stupid and gullible people can be.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

03-18-2011, 04:05 AM

They can actually predict where the next "big" one will hit in an area of a particular fault line based on stress levels with in the rock layers. They did that in Turkey a few years ago. It hit right where they said it would. They just can't predict when a quake will hit.

There have been three big quakes in the ring of fire in last 18 Months..Chile, New Zealand and Japan...next would be Alaska or California..if we stayed with the pattern. Plus you had that massive one in Malaysia in 2004 wich may have been the trigger event for this whole series.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
mbla90210 (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2011, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
Complete and utter bullshit. Of the same calibre as the 2012 end of the world crap. What is wrong with people like you that you would believe stuff like this? I guess I will never cease to be amazed at just how incredibly stupid and gullible people can be.
Let's turn back the clock and pretend that you were some Japanese authority, on March 9, I told you my speculation then you said "it's incredibly stupid, bullshit, crap, ..." Two days later, March 11, 9.0 earthquake struck. More and more dead bodies were found everyday. How would you feel? Would you say sorry? Would saying sorry be enough to be forgiven by a woman who lost her husband in the collapsed house, or a child whose parents were taken away by the tsunami?
My speculative prediction is for the areas on the Ring of Fire only. If some person was smart enough to figure it out and another person took it seriously then "Japan 311" could have been much less deadly with early warnings. Two-day early warning would have been incredibly valuable to save lives.
We should learn to live and live to learn. Let's not be ignorant to natural events that may tell us something important.

Last edited by mbla90210 : 03-18-2011 at 06:50 AM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
03-18-2011, 07:28 AM

Okay, let us say that this is indeed totally accurate.

Would anyone have come up with Japan as the source?
I highly doubt it. You can do the math NOW because you know it happened, and you know the speeds, etc, to make a perfect little formula.

But *before* any of this happened... Why assume it was coming from Japan? What about a different earthquake somewhere else? Or even if you guessed Japan, there are a bunch of different earthquakes "due" in various parts of the country. Why assume it would be one in that specific spot?

These sorts of things are great when you`re looking at them *after* the event, but there are countless other reasons that it could happen, and countless other locations that it could have come from even IF it were a related event.

However, it has nothing to do with the Japanese earthquake and tsunami. It has to do with low oxygen levels for LOCAL fish. Those fish didn`t swim all the way from Japan in a panic. And if they inexplicably died because they sensed a potential earthquake all the way across the pacific from their home... Why didn`t all the OTHER fish die in other ports? Or in locations even closer? Seems like they`d be far more stressed than a school of sardines swimming around a California marina.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
globetrotter36 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to globetrotter36
03-18-2011, 07:53 AM

Quote:
My speculation was not about how the fish died. It's about some reason, why million fish rushed to US west coast as if there's danger coming from the East.
Alright, but by your own admission your post was speculation. Without trying to berate you in anyway there needs to be hard evidence; a marine biologist might have found very different reasons.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

03-18-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Let's turn back the clock and pretend that you were some Japanese authority, on March 9, I told you my speculation then you said "it's incredibly stupid, bullshit, crap, ..." Two days later, March 11, 9.0 earthquake struck. More and more dead bodies were found everyday. How would you feel? Would you say sorry? Would saying sorry be enough to be forgiven by a woman who lost her husband in the collapsed house, or a child whose parents were taken away by the tsunami?
My speculative prediction is for the areas on the Ring of Fire only. If some person was smart enough to figure it out and another person took it seriously then "Japan 311" could have been much less deadly with early warnings. Two-day early warning would have been incredibly valuable to save lives.
We should learn to live and live to learn. Let's not be ignorant to natural events that may tell us something important.
Would I say sorry? Hell no. I'd feel fine about not listening to another nutter who has taken two disparate events to come up with some ridiculous conclusion (in hindsight). But knock yourself out. If you can predict the next big quake around the ring of fire go for it. Think of all the woman and children and parents who would praise your name for eternity!! And just a bit of advice if you actually want to learn then go to school, or university. You are not going to to be educated off ridiculous blogs or websites making the sorts of links you've decided to share here with us. Go learn what science is really about instead of believing in what couldn't even be labelled as psuedo-science. At best I'd label it as complete and utter bullshit for nutcases. And we are certainly seeing enough nutcases come out of the woodwork since the events here in Japan.
Closed Thread