(#121 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
04-02-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Fair as relative to what? 9/11? 9/11 and the war in Iraq have nothing to do with each other.

And your numbers are many times higher than independent sources.
I give you statistics about all the victims, which participated in the murder of U.S. forces directly or indirectly ...
Let the numbers now, for me, one person was killed without justification is equal to kill 1000000 people.
I care about principle, the events of 11 \ 9 other subject, Is the killing of civilians in Iraq is one of the good morals ?

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-03-2011 at 02:44 PM.
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-02-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Fair as relative to what? 9/11?
No no no , you don't understand me MMM.
I mean : Are human beings in Iraq, has the same value of American human in America?
I mean that it is unfair that the U.S. believes that the American human has a value greater than Iraqi or Arabs humans .
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-02-2011, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
The USA didn't kill 2 million people in Iraq.
Not only is that well above the figures I've seen (which range from 100,000 to 500,000) but also while it is fair to place some of the blame on those that died in Iraq since the invasion due to the power vaccuum they left when Saddam was killed, much of the violence was from Sunni and Shia conflict as well as Islamic extremists so I don't think it's fair to say that the USA is completely responsible for all these deaths (only partially responsible)
You are agree , I'm with you , But The United States played a major role as the main party in the conflict, do not forget that Iran has also played a role in this devastation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Also you're from Syria. Did you know the Syrian government supports Hezbollah and tries to control Lebanon?
I haven't talked about our Government, it is difficult to speak now.....you know.....the new problems.......I hope that you understand me................................................
(#124 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-02-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
I give you statistics about all the victims, which participated in the murder of U.S. forces directly or indirectly ...
Let the numbers now, for me, one person was killed without justification is equal to 1000000 kill people.
I care about principle, the events of 11 \ 9 other subject, Is the killing of civilians in Iraq is one of the good morals ?
I am not the one who started comparing numbers:

Quote:
When 1000 people were killed in the incident 11 \ 9, we have seen the whole world has moved, but when two million people have been killed in the Iraq war, the U.S. government said: "We are sorry, " and pulled out their troops .... do you think this is justice?
But your numbers are completely off on BOTH events (and to your advantages). If you use false fact you lose credibility.

Quote:
No no no , you don't understand me MMM.
I mean : Are human beings in Iraq, has the same value of American human in America?
I mean that it is unfair that the U.S. believes that the American human has a value greater than Iraqi or Arabs humans .
Who ever said anything so racist and insane? Of course all human life is valuable, and being from a certain country does not make one human life worth more than another.

Last edited by MMM : 04-02-2011 at 09:16 PM.
(#125 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-02-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
I am not the one who started comparing numbers.

But your numbers are completely off on BOTH events (and to your advantages). If you use false fact you lose credibility.

Who ever said anything so racist and insane? Of course all human life is valuable, and being from a certain country does not make one human life worth more than another.
Why you focus on the numbers? I do not care about the number, the important thing that the U.S. military killed civilians.
The U.S. government killed many people in Iraq and Afghanistan recklessly, this is proof that The U.S. government does not give a humanity value to the Iraqis, and there are some of the soldiers killed some Iraqis for fun, this is what concerns me.

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-02-2011 at 09:26 PM.
(#126 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-02-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Why you focus on the numbers? I do not care about the number, the important thing that the U.S. military killed civilians.
The U.S. government killed many people in Iraq and Afghanistan recklessly, this is proof that The U.S. government does not give a humanity value to the Iraqis, and there are some of the soldiers killed some Iraqis for fun, this is what concerns me.
I am not focused on the numbers, I am focused on your errors. If your sources tell you two million people have been killed by US forces and that 1000 people were killed in 9/11, then what other misinformation are you spreading around.

The Iraqi military has killed civilians and Al Quada has killed civilians as well, and every life is a precious as another. It is war, and war is hell. I don't think you can safely come to the conclusion you have come to without applying that to every player in the game.
(#127 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-02-2011, 09:51 PM

Quote:
I am not focused on the numbers, I am focused on your errors. If your sources tell you two million people have been killed by US forces and that 1000 people were killed in 9/11, then what other misinformation are you spreading around.

The Iraqi military has killed civilians and Al Quada has killed civilians as well, and every life is a precious as another. It is war, and war is hell. I don't think you can safely come to the conclusion you have come to without applying that to every player in the game.
OK , I'm very sorry the victims between ( 120000 and 250000 ) , In Addition of widows and orphans who their parents have been killed and detainees .
Al Qaeda kills civilians as well, and al-Qaeda does not respect human morality, they are also destroying mosques, but how do you compare between America and Al Qaeda ? How do you compare between a country with a constitution the law and an armed group?
I agree with you, war is hell, and here the question: why the United States participated in this war ? What is the real purpose of it?

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-02-2011 at 09:54 PM.
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-02-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
I am not focused on the numbers, I am focused on your errors. If your sources tell you two million people have been killed by US forces and that 1000 people were killed in 9/11, then what other misinformation are you spreading around
Please focus in the content, and let's side things aside , I'm very sorry about my misinformations .
(#129 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-02-2011, 10:15 PM

I think we must stop talking about the United States , and let us focus on Libya
(#130 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-03-2011, 02:48 AM

Quote:
I haven't talked about our Government, it is difficult to speak now.....you know.....the new problems.......I hope that you understand me................................................
Yeah I understand. Good luck with handling the "new problems".

I guess all you're saying is that the USA is not the force for good that it claims to be.

I completely agree with that.

My point was America is a c*nt... but so is everyone else.

(I hate all countries even my own.. I just hate some less than others)