JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#241 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
04-20-2011, 06:58 PM

There was a little demonstration in my college _ Medicine college _ at Aleppo university but I wasn't there .

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-20-2011 at 07:03 PM.
(#242 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-21-2011, 02:40 AM

Ronin; this "democracy" stuff is just a ruse, it's Muslim Brotherhood and Iraian interferance atempting to take over the whole region under one Caliphate. Toppleing Saddam cave them the opertunity to put their dreams into action I agree with that. However, what they see as a "unified country" is not what you think it will be. It's going to be theocratic dictatorship. Much as the Holy Roman Empire was. That whole region will once again ressemble what it did back dureing the Ottoman empire.
(#243 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-21-2011, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Ronin; this "democracy" stuff is just a ruse, it's Muslim Brotherhood and Iraian interferance atempting to take over the whole region under one Caliphate. Toppleing Saddam cave them the opertunity to put their dreams into action I agree with that. However, what they see as a "unified country" is not what you think it will be. It's going to be theocratic dictatorship. Much as the Holy Roman Empire was. That whole region will once again ressemble what it did back dureing the Ottoman empire.
Bullsh*t. You don't know what you're talking about.
(#244 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-22-2011, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Bullsh*t. You don't know what you're talking about.
I couldnt have put it better myself, okay maybe i would have swore more lol.

Its actually a shame that now because of Iraq and Afghanistan, two instances where US action was illegitimate, Libya will only now be partially helped when in fact action is warranted and legitimate.

People who say the west should not get involved or intervene in the uprising in Libya, as it is an internal affair and should be left for themselves to sort out, REALLY MISS the fundamental point that we already have intervened and got involved by supplying Gadaffi with weapons and ammunition. Therfore we have already tipped the balance of scales in his favour against any uprising and so we have to get "involved" as a way to correct that balance.

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#245 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

04-23-2011, 01:40 AM

See, that's where you and I can't agree. To me, it's simply Revelations takeing place as it was fortold it would. Biblical proficy to me is simply history that hasn't happened yet, but will. I see it happening now with all the "upriseings". This isn't something you could debate with me because you don't believe in it to begin with, so you and I don't have the same reference point. The only thing I can say is that it's a matter of time to see wich prevailing idea will actually happen.
(#246 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

04-23-2011, 01:46 AM

Quote:
To me, it's simply Revelations takeing place as it was fortold it would.
You're a total nutcase! Christian nutters are no better and Islamic nutters. You all believe in fairytales...
(#247 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 01:51 AM

Quote:
See, that's where you and I can't agree. To me, it's simply Revelations takeing place as it was fortold it would. Biblical proficy to me is simply history that hasn't happened yet, but will. I see it happening now with all the "upriseings". This isn't something you could debate with me because you don't believe in it to begin with, so you and I don't have the same reference point. The only thing I can say is that it's a matter of time to see wich prevailing idea will actually happen.
lol.. This is just nuts.

If we can't debate it with you then why'd you bring it up?

Fact is, compared to other moments in history, there is nothing particularly spectacular about the uprisings in the Middle East.

I mean if we were living in the 1700's you'd probably say that the French Revolution was proof that the end of the world is coming.

I can imagine you as the guy with the sandwich board in the street screaming that the "end is nigh"
(#248 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
lol.. This is just nuts.

If we can't debate it with you then why'd you bring it up?

Fact is, compared to other moments in history, there is nothing particularly spectacular about the uprisings in the Middle East.

I mean if we were living in the 1700's you'd probably say that the French Revolution was proof that the end of the world is coming.

I can imagine you as the guy with the sandwich board in the street screaming that the "end is nigh"
But there are things actually materialize on the ground.
For us as Muslims, our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him told us about these revolutions, and that Muslims will abandon their faith , He also told us about the large number of foreign invasion of our country...
(#249 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
You're a total nutcase! Christian nutters are no better and Islamic nutters. You all believe in fairytales...
NO !! There are about 1 billion Muslims on the face of the earth, and a lot of them have believed after they used their minds , Then were persuaded to Islam.
Quote:
The only thing I can say is that it's a matter of time to see wich prevailing idea will actually happen.
I know what are you talking about , but it isn't the form in which you think about it.

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-23-2011 at 02:24 AM.
(#250 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
But there are things actually materialize on the ground.
For us as Muslims, our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him told us about these revolutions, and that Muslims will abandon their faith , He also told us about the large number of foreign invasion of our country...
Considering Mohammed was a warlord who was trying to consolidate power. It's not really much of a prediction. In fact such prophecy is often used throughout history. The people of Israel, as well as the ancient Greeks, Romans and Egyptians, as well as the Holy Roman Empire all used prophecy to consolidate power and/or maintain a monopoly on their version of the truth.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 04-23-2011 at 02:29 AM.