JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#331 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
04-25-2011, 10:44 PM

Syria dying now , I think that things will turn into a very dangerous form .. I hate this bloody bad world , I really hate it ......SHIT .........

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-25-2011 at 10:55 PM.
(#332 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-26-2011, 03:49 AM

Nato and the US won't really do much but give lip service about Syria because they don't want to get Iran involved, wich would just make things a bigger mess than they are now.
(#333 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

04-26-2011, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
I don't know about Italy but in Spain there are no Islamic organizations supporting the bastard. Muslims are no big thing around here, and if there were I can tell you they'd be more concerned about getting a job than blowing stuff up for the sake of some fuckhead who's only just recently gotten some media attention.
You'd be surprised, Suki! There's a lot more extremist Muslims in Spain and other European countries than you would realise... Most of them are hiding in plain sight!

As for Gaddafi, he needs to be taken out... like most North African and Arab leaders! Unfortunately, Gaddafi is too smart to be overturned like Mubarak and Ben Ali. I'm hoping the ball keeps rolling and he does get out so that this revolution fever hits Algeria. Bouteflika and his generals are a lot worse!!!
(#334 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-28-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Nato and the US won't really do much but give lip service about Syria because they don't want to get Iran involved, wich would just make things a bigger mess than they are now.
Of course .
But if America thought to intervene militarily in Syria, I believe that a historic war will burn in the region, and will burn the country and its people.
I think that America is trying to kill Syrian Arab Republic from the inside, they want to create an internal conflict in Syria, as it has happened in Iraq between Sunnis and Shiites.
(#335 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Exclamation Very Important - 04-30-2011, 11:10 PM

"Saif Al arab " _ the son of Gaddafi _ and 3 of his grandchildren have been killed by a NATO raid on Tripoli.
Gaddafi and his wife were with them but they survived !!!

Last edited by Kozyra : 05-01-2011 at 04:14 AM.
(#336 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

05-02-2011, 09:57 PM

All countries are self interested Kozyra, the US is no different than any other. It simply can exercise much of it's interests because of location and power. Good or evil doesn't really become part of a countries equation when it comes to self interest, except in what the country can gain out of any situation.

It is what it is.
(#337 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

05-02-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
All countries are self interested Kozyra, the US is no different than any other. It simply can exercise much of it's interests because of location and power. Good or evil doesn't really become part of a countries equation when it comes to self interest, except in what the country can gain out of any situation.

It is what it is.
This is the error in the American Thinking , good always triumphs over evil, and history bears witness on that .
(#338 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

05-03-2011, 12:48 AM

So your saying the West, after defeating Hitler and his crazy skeem to kill all jews. Were the good guys? That being the good guys, they re established the nation of Isreal, because they were victorious over the forces of evil?

I'm glad you finially realized this
(#339 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

05-03-2011, 03:53 AM

Stop making sh*t up.... both of you.

Neither of you have a grasp on the situation. Seriously....
(#340 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

05-04-2011, 12:17 AM

Ronin; Kozyra and I know what's at stake, we have choosen who's banner will will stand under at the end days. You choose to consider us nutso. In truth perhaps we both are nutso, that's the the thing about Faith, it's not something you can proove until it happens, you just believe it. . If Kozyra and I are both wrong and just blowing smoke, hey no big deal, you get a big laugh. If however, we speak truely............