LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-21-2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
sorry i don't know why we in uk are there. why can't we leave these countries to sort themselves out.

ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

uk is hard up as it is but still happy to join in these games.

isn't it time we allowed other countries to sort themselves out. it all seems dreadful interference and waste to me. i still think we should not have invaded afghanistan. how many more will suffer now
Quite simple dogsbody. Stability in an oil region and of course if Gaddafi keeps killing people where do you think most of the refugees will end up? Europe and the UK. You don't like refugees either! None of us live in little coccoons anymore where the goings on in regions elsewhere don't affect us. Everything is connected these days especially when it come to oil production so it's pretty simple to understand why the UK would be supporting the action being taken.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
03-21-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by termogard View Post
Jew-run Security Council
Aside from the inflammatory and the insulting phrasing, your logic seems faulty.

The members of the UN Security Council are the U.S., China, France, U.K., the Russian Federation, Bosnia/Herzegovina, Germany, Portugal, Brazil, India, South Africa, Colombia, Lebanon, Gabon, and Nigeria.

The U.S. and sometimes U.K. and France are the only Pro-Israeli countries; the other 12 nations are definitely not Judaic sympathizers. If 3 nations can "run" the the council, then the problem is with the representatives of those other 12 nations. What are they selling their votes for? Or ar they too busy with infighting to work together to override the U.S. vote?

I do not agree with the actions taken by the U.N., especially with the U.S. military involved. But I can understand those who want to see the removal of a unjust, inhumane leader and supporting the citizens of that country in their effort to do so.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
03-21-2011, 03:21 PM

Seriously!! bitching and whining is not going to solve the issue. here's how it breaks down there is no gray area in my mind there are 3 types of people 1."those who support the killing of innocent civilians 2."those who do not support the killing of innocent civilians" 3. The holier than though who cry and moan but can not offer a "real" solution and just scream i hate war stop it. Well guess what war sucks we all know that maybe we should just start breeding aggression out of the human race because we have been at this since the beginning of time and fighting and positioning ourselves over resources is not new and yes that includes oil.

If anyone was surprised that this resulted in a military intervention then you are blind. As much as i detest war i also detest watching innocent people being brutalized by the government that has sworn to protect them. Anyone who thinks "mad dog" would have simply just said "oh my bad lets sit down and talk the opposition" is truly naive.

As long as we do not put soldiers on the ground and we leave when the no fly zone has been established i will support a multi-national effort but no occupation and no forced regime change. Any major political change must come from the people themselves.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
03-21-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by termogard View Post
They have all right fo fight back by all possible means. For instance, well-prepared groups of muslims may explode a bunch of bombs somewhere in Spain or Italy.
It's extremist groups, and not Islamic groups, they hide behind Islam to carry out their criminal acts ... True Muslims do not do these criminal things . And I agree with you on the idea
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

03-21-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Seriously!! bitching and whining is not going to solve the issue. here's how it breaks down there is no gray area in my mind there are 3 types of people 1."those who support the killing of innocent civilians 2."those who do not support the killing of innocent civilians" 3. The holier than though who cry and moan but can not offer a "real" solution and just scream i hate war stop it. Well guess what war sucks we all know that maybe we should just start breeding aggression out of the human race because we have been at this since the beginning of time and fighting and positioning ourselves over resources is not new and yes that includes oil.

If anyone was surprised that this resulted in a military intervention then you are blind. As much as i detest war i also detest watching innocent people being brutalized by the government that has sworn to protect them. Anyone who thinks "mad dog" would have simply just said "oh my bad lets sit down and talk the opposition" is truly naive.

As long as we do not put soldiers on the ground and we leave when the no fly zone has been established i will support a multi-national effort but no occupation and no forced regime change. Any major political change must come from the people themselves.
Your words are true but I think that the problems will begin when the Gaddafi could destroy some of the NATO forces
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

03-21-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
Aside from the inflammatory and the insulting phrasing, your logic seems faulty.

The members of the UN Security Council are the U.S., China, France, U.K., the Russian Federation, Bosnia/Herzegovina, Germany, Portugal, Brazil, India, South Africa, Colombia, Lebanon, Gabon, and Nigeria.

The U.S. and sometimes U.K. and France are the only Pro-Israeli countries; the other 12 nations are definitely not Judaic sympathizers. If 3 nations can "run" the the council, then the problem is with the representatives of those other 12 nations. What are they selling their votes for? Or ar they too busy with infighting to work together to override the U.S. vote?

I do not agree with the actions taken by the U.N., especially with the U.S. military involved. But I can understand those who want to see the removal of a unjust, inhumane leader and supporting the citizens of that country in their effort to do so.
You should consider what is going on under the table ....
Enough that the United States supports Israel, so it is not neutral, regardless of whether she was with Israel or with the Muslims, and therefore a result, the Security Council lost its effectiveness and its legitimacy because it is composed of members of racist

Last edited by Kozyra : 03-21-2011 at 04:23 PM.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

03-21-2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Palistians were placed there 1000 years ago by Romans to piss off the Hebrews who lived in Isreal, it's also why Rome labled it "palistine", to also piss off the Hebrews. They were orgianally wandering nomads from Jordan. Turth of the matter is that "Palistians" are treated in the Arbian world the same way Gypsies are in Europe, nobody wants them. They just use them as a "crutch" to bitch about Isreal.

By the way, Isrealites are Hebrews, not "Jews". Jew is anyone who converts to Judaisim. A Syrian who converts to Judaisim would be a "Jew".

Lybia is a waste of time and resources for a bunch of madmen fighting for power. It's just Gadafi and his bunch fighting the old tribe who ran the monarchy 45 years ago.
The Arabs of the Canaanites were the first known inhabitants of Palestine. During the third millennium BC they became civilians living in countries and cities, including Jericho. They developed an alphabet from other writing systems were derived. Position of Palestine in the center of routes linking three continents made it the meeting place for religious and cultural influences from Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia and Asia Minor.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
03-21-2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
Your words are true but I think that the problems will begin when the Gaddafi could destroy some of the NATO forces
The only way hes taking out any NATO forces is either by AA guns (which have been pretty much decimated and without coordination with radar and tracking stations are useless) or by his air force which is pretty much stuck on the ground. All powers involved are aware that there might be casualties thats what happens in military conflicts soldiers die, look at how mercenaries were killed there were a ton of them that were mowed down all hired to kill civilians. I know i sound cruel but war is not pretty nor should it be. As much as i wish there could have been another way to solve this its too late its already happen all we can do now is move forward.

My only concern is for civilians and making sure they are out of harms and the US existing in the next few days and letting the Europe and Arab powers take the lead on enforcing the No fly zone.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

03-21-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post

I think the problem is more that the US wields veto power than the other members are unwilling to act or vote.

Though who knows what sort of wheeling and dealing is going on in the UNSC.

But I agree the "Jew" comment was uncalled for and still inaccurate.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 03-21-2011 at 07:54 PM.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

03-21-2011, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
The only way hes taking out any NATO forces is either by AA guns (which have been pretty much decimated and without coordination with radar and tracking stations are useless) or by his air force which is pretty much stuck on the ground. All powers involved are aware that there might be casualties thats what happens in military conflicts soldiers die, look at how mercenaries were killed there were a ton of them that were mowed down all hired to kill civilians. I know i sound cruel but war is not pretty nor should it be. As much as i wish there could have been another way to solve this its too late its already happen all we can do now is move forward.

My only concern is for civilians and making sure they are out of harms and the US existing in the next few days and letting the Europe and Arab powers take the lead on enforcing the No fly zone.
Do not forget that Gaddafi uses people as human shields, as well as Gaddafi comes out bodies from refrigerators to tell the world that they are victims of the "Crusader aggression," and he has done it before, and this may open a door that has a beginning and no end, and frankly I do not know what is the right solution to stop Gaddafi

Last edited by Kozyra : 03-21-2011 at 11:10 PM.