Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
seaside911 (Offline)
Banned

Smile Evacuate Japan - 03-30-2011, 02:26 PM

Evacuate Japan.

If any Japanese people or their friends are reading this I ask you to please consider Evacuating to Ireland. Japanese people are so nice, mild mannered with a strong work ethic while being furious warriors. We have thousands of empty propertys and ghost estates lying idle here that can accomodate you. Today our family are preparing food parcels to send to our friends in Tokyo. It is the duty of the International Community to assist in this time of Crisis. And I'm not talking about useless government actions, I'm talking about ordinary people coming together to help. And as far as I know refugee status does not require you to have a Visa.

This video is by nuggetsoftruth and is an accurate representation of Ireland at present. If we can get a strong Japanese influence into our Beautiful Country we can work together to build a new Republic.

YouTube - Visit Ireland (Soon)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-30-2011, 02:31 PM

Awesome! I'll show this to my friends in India and Eastern Europe! They'll be right over!

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#3 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-30-2011, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaside911 View Post
Evacuate Japan.
STOP BUYING INTO THE BS!!!!! The media needs to go F itself with a sandpaperie broomstick.

Japan does not need to be evacuated, and even if it did, how in the hell do you suppose 126 million people leave here??? And honestly where would they go? Its a kind gesture but completely ridiculous and naive. Even if it was feasible for everyone to leave, Japanese people would rather die than just all up and abandon their home.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-30-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaside911 View Post
Japanese people are so nice, mild mannered with a strong work ethic while being furious warriors.
What the hell!?!?!? HAHAHAHA

but seriously.... you're dumber than piece of shit

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-30-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
What the hell!?!?!? HAHAHAHA

but seriously.... you're dumber than piece of shit
haha, i missed that part. Know what is the scariest thing about all this.. the amount of dip shit wackos that have made themselves known... i had no idea there were so many, if anything is going to doom mankind it is these people.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

03-30-2011, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickOShay View Post
STOP BUYING INTO THE BS!!!!! The media needs to go F itself with a sandpaperie broomstick.

Japan does not need to be evacuated, and even if it did, how in the hell do you suppose 126 million people leave here??? And honestly where would they go? Its a kind gesture but completely ridiculous and naive. Even if it was feasible for everyone to leave, Japanese people would rather die than just all up and abandon their home.
Ireland of course!!!!! Being the furious warriors they are, they can just swim over. The leprechauns can just move to the shire and live with the hobbits.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

03-31-2011, 06:33 AM

NOOOO! don't go there japanese! you'll mess up my country's secret plan to overrun Ireland with cheap, mostly illegal work force.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-31-2011, 07:55 AM

Well at least maybe they'd stop using the Euro.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

03-31-2011, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokusatsufan View Post
Well at least maybe they'd stop using the Euro.
Euren?? Yenro???
(#10 (permalink))
Old
SINRT (Offline)
New to JF

03-31-2011, 09:52 AM

"Furious warriors"...jesus wept!

I'll just come out and say what many of us are thinking:

Any hot Japanese chicks that want to evacuate to my place in sunny Singapore for 1-2 nights, possibly extending for up to 3 nights total, are welcome. Be sure to bring your school uniform, it's an important part of your life and we wouldn't want it to get irradiated, would we?

There, glad that's out there now.
Closed Thread