LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

Sex change at 16? - 07-21-2009, 11:36 AM

Kim Petras, Germany;

Kim Petras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She/he/it claims to have felt like a female since she/he/it was at age 2. After a long time, her/his/its parents realized it was not just a phase and supported her/his/its cutting her/his/its penis off at age 16.

Obviously, she/he/it is also a pop sensation somewhat, by the vid on YouTube, which is her/his/its own creation.

Perhaps Kim was destined to get a sex change. Waiting an extra 2 years (legal age in Germany is 18) may have been pointless. You could even argue that the media attention would be good for Kim; helping spotlight her/him/it may boost record sales.

Of course, regardless that this seems this way in every case, it does not change the fact that these laws are in place to protect misguided people. Most things that require you to be over 18 to part take in are that way for the simple fact that below that age you're barely mature enough to make any decent and lasting decisions. When you're young, you change your mind too easy.

It could be worrying if Kim is a pioneer, and many people cut their penis off at 16, but then change their mind and realize the decision was wrong.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 07-21-2009 at 11:39 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-21-2009, 11:38 AM

Let's hope many people don't see this as some sort of sensation or "phase". We already currently have the "bi" phase in kids.

And, damn. If I didn't know she used to be a he, I would've tapped that.

As for the age. I feel it's too young, seeing as at a young age, you cannot really dcipherwhat you're feeling too well.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#3 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
07-21-2009, 11:39 AM

And what exactly are you asking for with this entry?
Is it our opinion on sex change, the age, maturity, protection of youth or what?

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-21-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
And what exactly are you asking for with this entry?
Is it our opinion on sex change, the age, maturity, protection of youth or what?
I'm just creating a topic. It is up to you what you do with it.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#5 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
07-21-2009, 11:44 AM

Uhhh... Okay?

Well in that case, I think 16 is too young for a sex change as the body and mind is neither physically or mentally developed enough to make such a big decision. As you state yourself, a 16-yearold is easily manipulated and a 16-yearold body is not done growing nor developing to manage such a change, if you ask me.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Altaire (Offline)
JF Regular

07-21-2009, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
I'm just creating a topic. It is up to you what you do with it.
ow yeah?!
Do you know a group for hermaphrodites?!
It's supported by the U.N. all over the world!!!
And I tried to join them and they pulled out my shorts to see a ( () ( K.
And they said "hahahaha sorry boy, no deal" and they taunted me and i cry huhu....
(#7 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-21-2009, 01:23 PM

I think that 16 is entirely too young for such a procedure. First umm their body isnt done developing so they don't even know how this will affect their developement in the future. There could be a lot of stress or ridicule from peers and they just should have given it time. Their head is filled with all kinds of emotions and thoughts and it just isnt the time for such a thing.

Were people saying this was to help a pop singing career? I don't see how it will help except maybe people will hear about them. I think that their parents made a poor decision.

Also dosn't this procedure cost over 15,000?
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-21-2009, 02:43 PM

If you guys want this thread to stay open, take it to pms and stay on topic.

I don`t think it`s too young, but obviously it depends on the individual. At this point, they can tell if it`s merely a stage or if it is an honest condition.
And if it is a true condition, then waiting will do far far more harm than not waiting. The changes brought about in the body at puberty cannot be reversed.

The discussion of this sort of thing always interests me, because it`s something I have a feeling I`ll have to deal with in the future. My son - while genetically male - was exposed to virtually no male hormones during gestation and didn`t develop male sexual organs. His body is not producing male hormones to a level anywhere close to normal. We have been told that there is a pretty fair chance that he will not be a "boy" - and already he`s literally worlds away in behavior. What that means in the long run, well, we won`t know until we get there. But if he is certain he is a girl for pretty much his whole life, I would have no qualms about letting him have a sex change at 16.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-21-2009, 02:52 PM

Nyororin,

Sorry to ask, but I thought you said your son was missing 30% of his brain. If his mental development is behind, I doubt he'll have dramatic gender issues. Do you really think sexuality will cross his mind much when he is older?

Anyway, I never agree that people in male or female bodies who think they're the opposite sex inside are anything other than mentally challenged. But, in your sons case, I think he should be able to do whatever he wants. You should support him on it. Hemaphrodites really are a different story than what is going on here.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-21-2009, 02:53 PM

How did this occur? Did the person in germany have a physical condition? it sounded more mental and if so they would keep developing like a male for the next few years am i correct?