LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-23-2011, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuko81 View Post
Because women have gravity, electronic that could take electrons/protons/nuetrons of men.
WTF???
(#12 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

05-23-2011, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
This is a pointless circular arguement. Some will think it's fine, some won't. Some people like coffee, some like tea.
You could say the same thing about most threads on any forum. Differences of opinons are what make for interesting debates and conversations though!

Personally the whole virginity thing has never been something I have given a second thought about. My wife definitely wasn't a virgin when we married. In fact I was pretty good friends with most of her previous boyfriends. Her being or not being a virgin just wan't an issue I cared about in anyway whatsoever.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
totalinput (Offline)
New to JF

05-23-2011, 06:28 AM

hahahaa...... in my opinion, loosing virginity before marriage is not a big deal. Because women are more than just about virginity, they are God's greatest gift. virgin or not virgin is not important for me. the point is the quality of the person itself.
when i was in high school, i dated a not virgin girl and its oke. so please do not judge the unvirgin girl before marriage is bad.

This is a man perspective :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
You could say the same thing about most threads on any forum. Differences of opinons are what make for interesting debates and conversations though!

Personally the whole virginity thing has never been something I have given a second thought about. My wife definitely wasn't a virgin when we married. In fact I was pretty good friends with most of her previous boyfriends. Her being or not being a virgin just wan't an issue I cared about in anyway whatsoever.
ABSOLUTELY AGREE !!!

differences makes us strong!!!

if everyone's is man, we will never see beautiful girl in this world
hahahaa......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post

You are such a big hearted man!!!
your wife must love u so much dude

Last edited by Nyororin : 05-23-2011 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Please do not multi-post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

05-23-2011, 06:31 AM

I'd rather not have a virgin...
Virgins are... well.. by nature inexperienced.

I think that a woman who has had a certain degree of promiscuity is the best.

Virgins are troublesome.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
05-23-2011, 06:49 AM

In my experience, in Japan, it isn`t that big of a deal. While I think that virginity is romanticized to some extent, there is a lot of emphasis on actual intercourse being very painful for the girl the first time.

Quote:
You do not hear to much about the sex part, but once a pregnancy is involved, a marriage to follow is somewhat expected I think. Also living together before marriage is traditionally looked down upon.
This sounds about right. People don`t really care all that much about sex, but when it comes to having a baby - you`d better be married. It is sort of interesting how it is perfectly alright for a couple to be involved sexually with no one batting an eye - but living in the same apartment is kind of scandalous.

I think some of this goes back to drawing a line between sex and marriage. Sex exists independent of love/marriage/etc, cohabitation and procreation is entirely linked to marriage. Sex before marriage is fine because sex isn`t something that is considered exclusive to marriage - cohabitation is, so is a bit scandalous (more so with older generations than younger, but the stigma is still there).
You could say "My sister spends so much money on hotels with her boyfriend, it`s ridiculous!" (meaning she is having sex with him all the time) and have everyone just laugh or complain about how expensive hotels are, etc etc... But if you say "My sister moved in with her boyfriend." It is immediately serious, and everyone wants to know when they`re getting married, are your parents okay with that, etc etc.

Quote:
I wonder what Buddhist teaching is like regarding virginity before marriage...since it seems there is a huge Buddhist element to Japanese society (many of them having Butsudan in their house)
Buddhism in Japan doesn`t even touch that sort of thing. The Butsudan is exclusively for funeral purposes - don`t have a family member who died while living with you? Then you most likely don`t have a Butsudan.

Quote:
Virgins are troublesome.
I always liked virgins. But I`m a girl, so I`m sure a male virgin guy is a bit different than a female virgin.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
05-23-2011, 07:06 AM

I think those that can't last a few minutes go after virgin girls.
If it's her first, the time isn't an issue .

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?
(#17 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

05-23-2011, 07:53 AM

Anyway Ryzorian I'm very surprised you're still with us. Would have thought you'd have been taken up in the rapture recently!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

05-23-2011, 08:40 AM

contracting sexually transmitted diseases--

I was brought up not to have sex before marriage.

Fear of conceiving a baby was a great incentive in the days when it was considered really terrible for a woman to have a baby before marriage.

Those babies were usually removed for adoption and the whole thing was kept secret-- not so long ago either.

Men need to learn how to satisfy a woman--consider Her needs as much as his own.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
PratikGizmo (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to PratikGizmo Send a message via Yahoo to PratikGizmo
05-23-2011, 09:08 AM

its just fine to have sex before marrage,,and its fine again if you didn't had sex,
its not gonna make you a bad person if you had sex before marrage,..just be carefull ans safe..that's all that matters
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)

05-23-2011, 10:11 AM

Having known a number of girls who were virgins past 18, maybe it's just my experience, but there's a weird contradiction about girls and virginity too.

As much as it's waxed over as a 'wait till the right time,' 'it's ok to be a virgin', and traditional opinion is that you're supposed to hang onto it until The Time Is Right, there's like an age-limit on that if you haven't got religion as an excuse. If you haven't done it by a certain age all of a sudden it's like 'wow, really? What's wrong with you?' and there is this pressure to 'stop being weird about boys and get laid'. Mostly from other girls, actually. :/

And even if you're religious then you're clearly a massive jesus-freak or a poor repressed muslim or something.

I dunno, I always feel society misses the point when they argue sexual freedom is doing it with whenever, whoever you like and then criticise people who up till now have chosen to not do it at all.