LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-15-2011, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuurui View Post
The question was directed at those who actually like them. There is nothing wrong with them, except the fact that they are bloody boring, in which capacity, people who actually like them must enjoy being in control as they are either scared of more experienced partners, or simply there is something else wrong with them.
Lots of guys like them because they want to feel they are getting a new car, not a used car.

And it was a woman that posted she liked virgins.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Nebelherz (Offline)
JF Regular

10-15-2011, 09:26 PM

I think problem with virgins is, how will you prove it, that you`re one? The hyme can get destroyed before any sexual action is involved.
And when do you say, you lost you`re virginity? Do you have to had really Sex? Or would it be loosing it, if you use some sex toys?
(#33 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

10-15-2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Lots of guys like them because they want to feel they are getting a new car, not a used car.

And it was a woman that posted she liked virgins.
What is the point of having a new car if it doesn't perform, lol wtf...
(#34 (permalink))
Old
glowsilver (Offline)
New to JF

10-16-2011, 10:44 AM

Heaven forbid we treat people as people, not cars

I don't think I mind whether or not someone is a virgin to be quite honest. Sex is not (for me) the most important part of a relationship
(#35 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

10-16-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowsilver View Post
Heaven forbid we treat people as people, not cars

I don't think I mind whether or not someone is a virgin to be quite honest. Sex is not (for me) the most important part of a relationship
Yet the successful relationship mainly depends on your sexual relation with your partner,which doesn't mean that the center of relationship has to be sex. Sex (and its quality; quality as in compatibility) affects more human life areas that you may think, possibly leading to frustrations, crimes, etc. Read about sexology and its pathologies, and a huge impact that even a smallest and most trivial issues may cause serious dramas, and you'll understand what I mean.

Last edited by ryuurui : 10-16-2011 at 02:36 PM.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
glowsilver (Offline)
New to JF

10-16-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Yet the successful relationship mainly depends on your sexual relation with your partner,which doesn't mean that the center of relationship has to be sex. Sex (and its quality; quality as in compatibility) affects more human life areas that you may think, possibly leading to frustrations, crimes, etc. Read about sexology and its pathologies, and a huge impact that even a smallest and most trivial issues may cause serious dramas, and you'll understand what I mean.
I'm quite unnerved by some of this Now when I see someone in a bad mood I just know I'm going to think "Is it something to do with their sex life"?
(#37 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

10-16-2011, 03:41 PM

If this is sarcasm, it won't work. If your question is serious, then my answer is: it is possible. Before I studied law, I wanted to begin psychology studies and specialize in sexology. That time I did a lot of reading on the subject. You would be shocked to know how serious impact can those tiny little issues cause, and what pressure can minor frustrations build up in human psyche.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
glowsilver (Offline)
New to JF

10-16-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
If this is sarcasm, it won't work. If your question is serious, then my answer is: it is possible. Before I studied law, I wanted to begin psychology studies and specialize in sexology. That time I did a lot of reading on the subject. You would be shocked to know how serious impact can those tiny little issues cause, and what pressure can minor frustrations build up in human psyche.
I am not being sarcastic. It's genuinely not a field I had given much thought to
(#39 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

10-16-2011, 07:03 PM

Ah, well, you never know with forums ;-)

Basically, people are totally exposed during sex, and I am not referring to them being naked. Their personality, fears, complexes, etc. are on the plate in a spotlight. Your inner kid is out and playing, and that side of human nature hate being hurt, and can bite back with vicious passion. Think about it, if a parent scolds a kid, kid wants that parent to die. That is how kids react. The anger is unrestrained and needs to be channeled. If the frustration builds up too much pressure, it explodes. Add to it rather complex and not always affectionate relationships, other issues that life brings, etc. and you have got yourself a ticking time bomb. Little people know how much sexual side of the relationship is important in life.