JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bigboy69 (Offline)
New to JF

Going to Japan in 5 days - 05-30-2011, 07:56 AM

I am 19 years old from the United States. I have never been out of the country before. It is just me and a close friend traveling to Japan together. We are flying into Narita and we will be staying 7 nights in Tokyo and 2 nights in Osaka. I am very excited! What are some good things to see and do? How is it trying to talk to the women in Japan? I am a little over 6 feet tall.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-30-2011, 11:38 AM

I already answered to you before on your old posts. And my response stands if you are loser back home you are a loser in Japan, nothing changes. sorry to disappoint if that is your objective, but do not think that just because you are a foreigner you will find and easy lay in Japan. Unless of course you pay for it.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Joanneyy (Offline)
New to JF

05-30-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy69 View Post
I am 19 years old from the United States. I have never been out of the country lingerie before. It is just me and a close friend traveling to Japan together. We are flying into Narita and we will be staying 7 nights in Tokyo and 2 nights in Osaka. I am very excited! What are some good things to see and do? How is it trying to talk to the women in Japan? I am a little over 6 feet tall.

You need to use hand movements. My friends told me they tried to talk to the girls and the girls didn't understand, just grabbed them and used force and it worked well lol

Last edited by Joanneyy : 05-30-2011 at 01:16 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
bigboy69 (Offline)
New to JF

06-01-2011, 05:26 AM

Well I can say some basic things in japanese. Enough to express feelings and say where Im from and stuff. I will also have a phrasebook with me
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Fr3sh (Offline)
JF Regular

06-01-2011, 06:08 AM

Enjoy your stay in Japan, I hope you have fun! As for the women....well women are women no matter where you go in the world, the standards might be a little different depending where you are but class, chivalry and respect are traits that are appreciated no matter where you go...
(#6 (permalink))
Old
shu (Offline)
JF Wanker

Send a message via Yahoo to shu
06-01-2011, 03:13 PM

you should be able to pick up chicks as long as you don't look or dress like guile(i think that his name)from the street fighter series.or if all fails go to a maid cafe and say there's a knob that needs polished.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-01-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanneyy View Post
You need to use hand movements. My friends told me they tried to talk to the girls and the girls didn't understand, just grabbed them and used force and it worked well lol
Not a bad idea.

As an added bonus, you'll get to stay in Japan for an extended period of time without the worries of a visa.

Of course you'll be confined to a tiny room with metal bars but what the heck. It's free and you'll get 3 meals a day.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

06-01-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post
Not a bad idea.

As an added bonus, you'll get to stay in Japan for an extended period of time without the worries of a visa.

Of course you'll be confined to a tiny room with metal bars but what the heck. It's free and you'll get 3 meals a day.
If they don't send his not so sorry @$$ back to the state to serve his sentence that is

People really should stop thinking that the different skin tone can market them like Donald Trump in Japan... ... You stand out because you are different... different != attractive.....
(#9 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

06-01-2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
If they don't send his not so sorry @$$ back to the state to serve his sentence that is

People really should stop thinking that the different skin tone can market them like Donald Trump in Japan... ... You stand out because you are different... different != attractive.....
maybe you should loosen up a little??
(#10 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-01-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
maybe you should loosen up a little??
Do you plan on making yourself a rapist too? .. I mean aside from your plan to accidentally screw a 13 year old because you believed she was just a really young looking 33 year old.

Last edited by RickOShay : 06-01-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Closed Thread