LinkBack Thread Tools
(#61 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-01-2011, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Technically earths magnetic field gets weaker ever year..if you add what it looses each year back to it and go back 4.5 billion years...the earths magnetic field would crush to death anything around today.

Gonative, there are many relgious scientists...particularly in the physics and astro physics side of things...They see cosmic design in much of the cosmos.
Omg this is such BS. The magnetic field would have crushed to death anything around today 4.5 million years ago??? LOL

Please, oh please show me the link to the awesome science that backs this up. I can't wait to see it!!!! LOL

At first I thought you were just another religious nutter Ryzorian but really you are taking things to a new level of crazy than I'm used to. Good for a laugh if nothing else!!! LOL
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Warhammer820 (Offline)
New to JF

07-02-2011, 11:35 PM

look up Lafayette, Louisiana in the USA 2010...Also there was a pond in florida that completey froze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippom View Post
What year?
What is your approximate latitude, please?
(#64 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

07-03-2011, 03:11 AM

This is weather not climate. Weather extremes have been predicted to get more extreme (both hot and cold) due to changing climate. Beyond that it has little to do with the discussion here.
Global warming looks at average temps globally. Does global warming predict that warming will be evenly distributed throughout all parts of the planet all at the same time? No. Can some places experience cooling whilst the planet as a whole experiences warming? Yes. As climate patterns shift weather will also change. Some places that were dry may become wet and vica versa.
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

07-05-2011, 11:10 PM

Yes, I know the poles shift every so often, the earth's manetic field is gradually getting weaker as well, we are gradually looseing atmosphere every year too, the moon is gradually getting farther away. Honestly, don't you know this? No wonder we can't communicate.
(#66 (permalink))
Old
nellie1208 (Offline)
JF Regular

07-08-2011, 04:19 PM

Whew!

The only thing that I could say is that, these are the effects of the people's neglect and burden of mother nature! It is all human's fault. I admit I belong to the human ofcourse. But as God's stewards of his creation, we must show and prove our care for the earth. We don't have to ruin it.
(#67 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

07-08-2011, 06:06 PM

I strongly suspect that all of us are wrong and that life will continue reguardless.