(#121 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
08-05-2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokusatsufan View Post
It might be because I try not to judge on appearances,but even judging on appearances I for one have never seen an OMG HELL NO type.
i was talking about both inside and out

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-07-2011, 03:40 AM

If they look like Jabba the Hut, and talked like Jar Jar ..Messa Tink Dat.. would qualify as a OMG! HELL NO! type.
(#123 (permalink))
Old
nykesama (Offline)
New to JF

08-10-2011, 03:16 AM

attractive jap women are either
singers (yui, utada), actresses &/or idols...
i haven't seen a normal/average jap girl in person
or online so i can't really say that they are naturally attractive

The END justify the SKILL
(#124 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2011, 10:28 AM

I'm afraid you can't call them that.
(#125 (permalink))
Old
alexfrey (Offline)
New to JF

09-08-2011, 10:09 AM

Hah, highly subjective question OP. I guess if you are into asian women in general, you are kinda biased towards them. Obviously a matter of taste. But there is no universal answer to this question.
(#126 (permalink))
Old
CharlesWaters (Offline)
New to JF

10-04-2011, 07:14 AM

I feel that the strength coming back to women out in public in Japan lately.

As is emphasized in these Japanese words "jyoshi-kai" and "jyoshi-ryoku," women's power has attracted lots of attention. It may have been a perverse effect to many Japanese Samurai's expectations though..

"Joshi-kai" (女子会)is a Japanese word for a girls-only party in which women enjoy talking about their love and work while eating and drinking together. It was chosen as one of the top 10 trendy words in 2010, and has boomed particularly among working women.

"Joshi-ryoku" (女子力)is a word used for a woman's motivation to develop a sense of style or fashion. It can literally be translated as a woman's power, but it's likely to be used by mostly young girls to increase their allure.

I wonder what kind of characteristics make up an attractive woman?

You know what? The most attractive young women nowadays are the Japanese women's soccer players who hold the nickname of "Nadeshiko-Japan"! As you may already know, in July this year, they realized a long-cherished dream with their first FIFA World Cup victory. We all were so amazed and gave a whoop of joy!

In their games, I was hypnotized with their beauty, mental fortitude and persistence. It was so beautiful!

By the way, what do you think is the essence of feminine charm?: Beautiful looking? Fragile beauty? Inner strength? Submissive attitude?

I heard that those factors above are charms for Japanese women long time ago.

I'm so curious...

i know i m nt good...eyeliner
(#127 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

10-04-2011, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesWaters View Post
I feel that the strength coming back to women out in public in Japan lately.

As is emphasized in these Japanese words "jyoshi-kai" and "jyoshi-ryoku," women's power has attracted lots of attention.
It certainly does, and the new buzz word will be joshi-kyūketsuki (吸血鬼) , which is the upgraded version of joshi-kinkyūki (金吸鬼)

付け八重歯3
(#128 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-04-2011, 07:58 AM

I haven't seen their football but was highly impressed by one of their tennis players this year when she played in the UK. I forget her name but I truly admired her grit and determination. PS: I am English female.

One thing perplexed me with the film:" Memoirs of a Geisha" when a Chinese female was given the title role and there seemed to be several Chinese Actors when it was a film about Japanese. I rather fell for one of the Japanese Male actors-- Koji YAKUSHO. I think the young trainee Geisha was a very pretty girl indeed-- I am sure she was Japanese. I like the Japanese women------in fact love the Asians all together. very attractive through my Western eyes.

The eyes are very special.