JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Lonthego (Offline)
JF Regular

07-29-2011, 02:37 AM

I'm not a Bieber fan at all, which is why I wasn't that knowledgeable on his ticket sales. But, like I have should have before posting before, I just looked it up, and his concerts did in fact sell out everywhere he went in Japan.

My Japan Blog (lots of pics and experiences of living in Japan..with some of Thailand too)
Latest Entry = Today's Journey (click)
(#12 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-29-2011, 03:21 AM

I've never even heard one Bieber song, hadn't even heard of him until I left Japan!
Must admit after 7 years of living in Japan I had pretty much no idea whatsoever about new bands from outside of Japan. I'm not really that into music so didn't actively try and keep in touch with what was going on but I could barely tell you the name of any artist or band that emerged anywhere in the world during my time in Japan. I was pretty much totally isolated. Bit like with the news of Amy Winehouse dying recently. I had never even heard of her until everyone started commenting on her death!
If it wasn't sung at karaoke then I didn't hear it!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-01-2011, 03:58 AM

I don't bother with pop or rock music or country anyway. I perfer Celtic or classical like Wagner's Flight of the Valkieries.