JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
absolutejapan (Offline)
New to JF

Street Fighter - 08-15-2011, 11:00 PM

Soo, any street fighter fans here? I just recently bought SSFIV and love it! It's tough to play with the Xbox controller though.

Anyway, if you play it who do you main and why?

Right now I'm a Sakura/Ken user, because they are good for beginers I hear. XD But now I'm trying Ibuki out. I really like her moves, and hope to get better... her super in the air is near impossible for me to do. ><

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...5662482120932/
Please join us! We're new but are trying our best to teach Japanese! If you are interested we welcome you. ^-^
(#2 (permalink))
Old
shu (Offline)
JF Wanker

Send a message via Yahoo to shu
08-16-2011, 12:33 AM

I mostly use Sakura and Ken because Ken is one of my favorites from the other Street fighter games and I like Sakura for her kicks.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
absolutejapan (Offline)
New to JF

08-17-2011, 06:28 AM

Ahh! Another fello Sakura/Ken user! What controller do you use? I'm haveing a terrible time with the Xbox controller. >< The D-pad is trash, and the analog can make it really hard to use ultra combos.
I imagine a PS3 controller would be better, and an arcadw stick as the best.

Please join us! We're new but are trying our best to teach Japanese! If you are interested we welcome you. ^-^
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-17-2011, 08:57 AM

There's a fair few Street Fighter players on here. I play on the PS3 for its superior control pad. I don't have a main character, I'd like to think I can play to a decent level with most of the characters. I'm enjoying playing as Cody or Adon at the moment and I've racked up about 4000bp between the two on SSF4AE. I like cody because of his unique moves and his careless attitiude.

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#5 (permalink))
Old
shu (Offline)
JF Wanker

Send a message via Yahoo to shu
08-17-2011, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutejapan View Post
Ahh! Another fello Sakura/Ken user! What controller do you use? I'm haveing a terrible time with the Xbox controller. >< The D-pad is trash, and the analog can make it really hard to use ultra combos.
I imagine a PS3 controller would be better, and an arcadw stick as the best.
I use the xbox 360 controller It doesn't bother me that much. yeah the analog does make the combos are.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
absolutejapan (Offline)
New to JF

08-17-2011, 10:16 PM

I've never really tried cody out myself, but I do like his attitude. XD
And I'm glad other people are having trouble using the Xbox controller as well. It's really hard for me. >< Byt the more I play, the more natural it feels.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
JustinRossTso (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-17-2011, 10:39 PM

Actually I play on my 360 with my AE Stick, but I barely play anymore. I Mained Juri because I found her play style to be pretty neat. I'm not any good though haha.