JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
QuoyaNatsume (Offline)
<==========="Gimm e Sugar"

Send a message via MSN to QuoyaNatsume
Nicely Put - 09-12-2011, 02:23 PM

I couldnt agree more with you OHayou! I would think of the guy as a scumbag, but dont think too highly of everything else that follows from you godwine.

I just hope sodaudon, with a mentality like that, stays unlucky til he gains the power of self respect as well as the power of respect for the female populace.

MOM-Yuri Yurir-IonFortuna
Stalker To-Excessum GirlFriend to-TheUnknown
Crazy Brother-Narutocrazy101
Big Brother-SeeD
Gatekeeper-animedude3 -Tasty Cream Pie To-Diru0gaze
Son-Thunda Talkative romantic brother-Powermad147
Auntie-tiki808 Auntie to-Eiri& ML
Kittie w/ Wings-Hoshichan 'ly Camera Vixen- Pjok
+~Member of the Tenjho Tenge Clan
Member-Maya Natsume+~
Member of the THE PERVY CLUB!!
~+MeMbEr Of ThE VaMpIrE cLaN+~
(#42 (permalink))
Old
lorrainelouiseee (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to lorrainelouiseee
09-14-2011, 06:09 PM

Troll alert? lol
(#43 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

09-14-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuoyaNatsume View Post
I couldnt agree more with you OHayou! I would think of the guy as a scumbag, but dont think too highly of everything else that follows from you godwine.

I just hope sodaudon, with a mentality like that, stays unlucky til he gains the power of self respect as well as the power of respect for the female populace.
I never expect anyone on this forum to think highly of me or follow my thought.

I was merely expressing my thoughts, like everyone else is. People can choose to agree or disagree with me. I sounded like an ass, yes, but I've stated my reasons in other posts.

No, I don't have any isses that need to be managed offline...
(#44 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

09-14-2011, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHayou View Post
I've seen many posts from you venting your frustrations. You seem to have some issues you need to take care of offline. I'm not sure whats going on in your life but when someone says just because someone wants to "get lucky" with a girl they don't come off as an emotionally secure or happy person. This punishment is in gross disproportion to the "crime".
See, if he didn't just target his thought at a single race - Japanese, i wouldn't have mind it as much, because that just mean he hasn't evolved yet.

I have no problem with people who just want to sleep around. But I don't like coming on to these forums, seeing people expressing how much they want to just bang a japanese girl because of no other reason... thats when I have a problem with it... because now, he start thinking that a single race as a relief tool...

You said you read my other posts, you obviously didn't see the big one where I outlined the reason of my frustrations....
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
09-15-2011, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
See, if he didn't just target his thought at a single race - Japanese, i wouldn't have mind it as much, because that just mean he hasn't evolved yet.

I have no problem with people who just want to sleep around. But I don't like coming on to these forums, seeing people expressing how much they want to just bang a japanese girl because of no other reason... thats when I have a problem with it... because now, he start thinking that a single race as a relief tool...

You said you read my other posts, you obviously didn't see the big one where I outlined the reason of my frustrations....
Do not mind him, he is one of those types with trolling tendencies who has to be insulting anyone who does not follow his line of thinking, it seems.

Anyways, I agreed with you, personally. Just sying.

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-16-2011, 01:43 AM

Actually, Negitive reinforcement works really well, it's how we have the best trained soldiers in the world.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
AlexisSalas (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to AlexisSalas
09-16-2011, 03:41 PM

I read some of the post saying Japanese girls dont like bodybuilding guys, is that true? Im in shape i got my abs defined and well im in shape but im not all muscle and things, soo that means they wont like me? Im the guy in my profile pic, is that to much or is it just ook for the girls?

Rosetta Stone japanese programs seems to not helped me much...Need help with my japanese, looking for help plz!!
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
09-16-2011, 04:28 PM

didnt bother to read thru such a terrible post, but yeah. try working out on your personality.

claiming or judging a country based on what little bit you saw is just idiotic.

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan
(#49 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSalas View Post
I read some of the post saying Japanese girls dont like bodybuilding guys, is that true? Im in shape i got my abs defined and well im in shape but im not all muscle and things, soo that means they wont like me? Im the guy in my profile pic, is that to much or is it just ook for the girls?
Who cares what they like or don't like? If you were told that they like their foreign men to be overweight with beer bellies hanging over their belts, would you stop working out?
(#50 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
Do not mind him, he is one of those types with trolling tendencies who has to be insulting anyone who does not follow his line of thinking, it seems.

Anyways, I agreed with you, personally. Just sying.
Let's just confirm the kind of mentality Kayci is agreeing with here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
People like these should catch HIV and die a painful death...
and then you have the gall to accuse OTHERS of being a troll when you, yourself, fully support people who say trollish like statements?

Show me where I have been hostile or cruel in any of my posts and I will delete my account out of shame for adding to the classlessness that I see on here.

If you think you know about ME dear, let me use your own words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
But blah blah, you must be stalking me if you really must know about me...;]

Last edited by OHayou : 09-16-2011 at 11:51 PM.